Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips!
    #545623 - 02/09/02 08:22 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

HI GUYS !!!
Some of you'd might be planning to visit Holland anytime soon... Being Dutch, I can really give you some useful infos you won't find in Lonely Planet guides or the like.
Most Americans I know won't go to Amsterdam to visit the Rijksmuseum, allthough it has one of the world's top collections of paintings.
Most of you guys won't visit my country in spring just to see the Keukenhof, a garden of acres & acres of the most beautiful flowers you're likely to ever have seen. (The non-smokable kind, mind you...)
Most Americans I've met mainly come to Holland for PSYCHEDELICS, PROSTITUTION or HARD DRUGS, or a precise mixture of all three. Allthough I only endorse Psychedelics, let me write a piece on all three of these subjects.

PSYCHEDELICS: If you've seen Pulp Fiction you probably noticed a comment like: "In Amsterdam there's these hash bars..." so let's start with that.
Firstly, none of 'em are called "hash bars": They're called "Coffeeshops" or "Koffieshops" (same) and 9 out of 10 of them sell Cannabis products. You won't be landlocked in A'dam, either: there are thousands & thousands of them all aross Holland. Nearly every city with over 10.000 people has one or more of them. If one were to roll a joint in the heart of A'dam (where ALL THE ACTION IS) and one would walk around to find another of those shops, if one weren't too stoned one nearly always finds it well before the joint's finished.
Now alot of you think every kind of dutch Grass (called WIET, pronounced "weet" if you're from the USA) is Da Bomb, meaning a regular joint will smite you like a bolt of lightning. Well, no. One can easily buy 25 kinds and upon testing find Da Bomb is not among them. But it DOES exist. (Dutch grass averages 8% THC meaning a joint of it has to contain about 1/8 of a gramme to be satisfactory to most, yet be unlikely to crystallize you right where you're sitting.) DA BOMB usually contains about 15% THC, and a 1/5 gramme-joint of it can verge on the Psychedelic, which may not be pleasant if you're not a veteran. (I KNOW Americans have such grass too) To go into prices: our new curreny's the EURO. (? 1 = just under $0.90)
Most often encountered sorts of WIET are "Skunks", "Northern Lights", "Shivas" & the like. Skunk's nearly always good quality, but I never found Da Bomb to be among them. Most kinds of weed sell for about ? 4-7 a gramme, averaging ? 5, and you're highly unlikely to encounter leaves & seeds in them. If you're into Hash (also called Hasj & Hasjiesj) you really ought to try "Skuff": that's hash from Dutch Grass ("Nederwiet"), mostly expensive but likely to be very strong. Hash goes for about ? 4-10 a gramme. If you smoke on the streets of Amsterdam you're unlikely to be arrested, even while perfuming the air when there's cops around. On three occasions I've seen an (off-duty?) uniformed cop enter a shop to buy some for himself, so don't sit there all paranoid thinking the joint'll get raided: IT WON'T. But remember: the new "5 gram Law" means you can't buy more than that in one shop on a single day per person.

What you'd probably call a "Headshop" is called a "Smartshop"over here, but entering one (in any Dutch city) is a Trip in itself.
One might see a bright blue 20 gallon Nitrous cilinder there, from which balloons are filled & sold. More likely you'll see several sorts of dried/fresh SHROOMS on display, most often the "Mexicaan(se)" (P.Cubensis or Golden Top), the "Kaalkopje(s)" (P.Semilanceata or Liberty Cap) and the "Balinese" (Copelandia Cyanescens). They're sold in portions averaging ? 10 and roughly contain 15mg of Psilocybin, but in a bad shop it might easily by double or half of that amount. Aside from the usual vitamins & ephedrine, one'll likely encounter Salvia Divinorum and it's concentrates, and some Smartshops sell these Pihkal-synthetics too but you casually & discretely have to inquire, as it won't be on display.

Dutch XTC (MDMA/MDEA) is among the very best of the world, but since it's illegal you'd have to buy it off a dealer. Please AVOID the many street-dealers, as most will rip you off anyway: In clubs you often find the better stuff, and sometimes you can even get it tested too. A tablet averaging 125mg MDMA or 140mg MDEA will usually set you back ? 10-15. The most common fake contains speed: break the pill & hold to the tip of the tongue. If it gets mostly numb & tastes bitter-acidic, it''s likely speed and is better tossed away; if it numbs just a little and it has a bitter but a bit agreeable taste, it may well be either ADAM or EVE.
Besides XTC dealers usually carry Acid (LSD) too, mostly under ? 5 a hit.
Some clubdealers got 2CB for you (~ ? 10) that often is the genuine article.

PROSTITUTION: World Famous is Amsterdam's Red Light District, where legal prostitution & such entertainment goes on. Ask an Amsterdammer for "De Wallen" and he'll likely smilingly point it out for you. Whether you're Straight, Gay or into really kinky shit not involving animals, corpses or minors: De Wallen will likely provide nice things for you to do. As it comes to STD's, A'dam prostitutes usually are tested often and usually clean. Don't do a ? 5 ho!!! If you really dig "Exotic Chicks" i've got bad news: Most prostitutes from faraway countries were there Illegaly, the cops came down on them & there's few of them left now. Most prostitutes advertise themselves by sexily sitting in their home's front window with a red light on. For the love of God, people: DON'T PHOTOGRAPH THEM SITTING THERE WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT, as some tourists do. It's F#CKING HUMILLIATING to them & you'll likely get beaten up or even arrested for that.
A friend said a really good lay often costs around ? 50-100. Keep It Safe !!!

Then there's the topic of HARD DRUGS, finally.
Even more so than with the whores, I really disreccommend it VERY STRONGLY. But if you're planning to imbide, please heed the following warnings:
SPEED: The common form in the USA is Meth, but in Holland it's mostly Amphetamine that's going around, which is half as potent. But consider that the Speed you likely may encounter could well be UNCUT (95+% pure) for prices between ? 5-20 a gramme, which means there can be 50 MAX MEDICAL DOSES to that gramme, and imbiding 1/25-1/10 of that gram may well turn your holiday into a Psychotic Nightmare.
COCAINE: Since Rotterdam's one of the worlds greatest ports, there's lots of it around, a gramme costing usually ? 50-125. There's purer & more diluted stuff around so don't snort more than 1/10 gram the first time after one buy. CRACK COCAINE's relatively rare, so there's less violence over here too.
HEROIN: I guess that under ? 20 you could buy 1/8 of a gram, called a "Bolletje Bruin", but simply say "Horse" or "Smack" and they'll know what you mean. Unlike in the US, Heroin here usually IS Heroin, and less likely one of those Fentanyls that could kill you outright. BUT LET ME STRESS A MAJOR POINT: Heroin's usually 10-15% pure in most parts of the world, but it averages 20-40% purity in Holland, which may get you a trip to the hospital or worse. Also sometimes, but not rarely, Smack that's 60-80% pure hits the streets. This's when the junkies kinda drop off like flies. When your dope friend's OD'd, remember it's usually not a bust to call 112, our 911.
HAVING A USER QUANTITY OF ANY DRUG FOUND IN YOUR POCKET USUALLY LEADS TO MERE CONFISCATION OR A REASONABLE FINE.

Well folks: that's it. In defence of my Country i'd like to comment though although we have less strict Drug Laws, we have less than half the % of Drugusers the USA with it's WOD has. We're not this doped out nation you guys are!!!

Lastly: HAVE GREAT FUN VISITING MY BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY !!!!!
Comments, anyone?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Asante]
    #545648 - 02/09/02 08:59 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like one kickass place to visit.. or live..
Too bad i'm never flying on a plane again hehe

i wonder, do you how much an average travel by sea would cost??

Q: Is it common to see people just trippin their balls off walkin around town?

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #545649 - 02/09/02 09:01 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

the rapist??

Anyway Wiccan, thanks a LOT for your post. It was very informative. Good to know that I can ask questions to someone who lives near Amsterdam. I have a couple of questions for you.

1)Someone I talked to told me that heroin addicts are everywhere in Amsterdam. Is this true?

2)How violent is Amsterdam?

3)My dream is to live near, or in Amsterdam. How expensive is it to live in that area?

4)Is it easy to find work in that area if I were to move there? What kinds of jobs are available?

5)How common is 2CB(DAMN I want to try that shit!)?

6)Are there any hippie type comunes(sp?) around that area where people live off the land and do drugs?

7)What are you not free to do in Amsterdam(or that area) that you can do in America?

8)How common is DMT?
THANKS

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Edited by Learyfan (02/09/02 09:02 AM)

Offlinelissa
Loc: Ohio (sucks!)
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Learyfan]
    #545690 - 02/09/02 10:24 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

that was a very informative post... much thanks if i ever get over there!

OfflineChrisL_NL
Stranger
Loc: The Hague, NL
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: lissa]
    #545718 - 02/09/02 11:08 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

1)Someone I talked to told me that heroin addicts are everywhere in Amsterdam. Is this true?

No.

2)How violent is Amsterdam?

In my experience, not very violent.

5)How common is 2CB(DAMN I want to try that shit!)?

Quite common. Some smartshops sell legal 2C-T-7 (or other 2C-X's), so you could try that.

6)Are there any hippie type comunes(sp?) around that area where people live off the land and do drugs?

I think so, but don't quote me on that.

7)What are you not free to do in Amsterdam(or that area) that you can do in America?

Ermmmm.... drug related? Nothing as far as I know. Our whipped cream cans usually dont contain n2o but some non-psychoactive harmless chemical. I think we enforce our traffic laws more than the US. Also, our tax is higher.

8)How common is DMT?

I've have yet to come across it myself, but I know some friends who got some.

I hope this helps you. I'm sorry I can't answer your questions about moving here.

--------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: ChrisL_NL]
    #545743 - 02/09/02 11:48 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Quite common. Some smartshops sell legal 2C-T-7 (or other 2C-X's), so you could try that.

2ct7 is illegal to sell since this year. If you still can find it somewhere in a smartshop, you are very lucky.

And about Ecstacy:
I havent payed more then ? 5 a pill, and have had pills with amounts up to 180 mg mdma. I know friends who have had up to 200 mg, but these are very rare...
In clubs ecstacy probably is a bit more expensive, but at raves (goa/ psy trance parties) I believe they are about ? 5 - 10 a pill.

I have seen smart shops who sell plants containing DMT...

BTW, I highly recommend goa/psychedelic trance parties in Amstedam and the rest of Holland, especially the outdoor ones in the summer.
Though, I never have been to raves outside holland, so I dont know how these compare to here. I just like psy trance too much :smile: 

--------------------
its all placebo

Edited by Divine_Madness (02/09/02 11:50 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#545770 - 02/09/02 12:28 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi GRAV! If one were to wander the streets of A'Dam for a whole day, one would likely see tripping people, but they ain't flocking the streets or so.

Violence in NL beats that of nearly any place in America meaning there's much less of it. Guns are Illegal, so no fireworks-like poppin' all thru the nite! Now you NRA people dont attack me!! I'd really love to bang away with any firearm at some targets, but I'm glad nobody gets a permit without a REAL GOOD background check. Being a Tripper I would NEVER own a firearm even if they were sold in the supermarket. And that's not me going all soft: Just cause I know there can be times of in-trip peril that one can do highly co?rdinated things without your YOU even being present. THINK ABOUT IT !!!

The Rapist. Well: it's kind of a joke really... You can read in the-rapist both THE RAPIST and THERAPIST. The first tries his best to get you way down in shit, the second (hopefully) tries anything to get you out. This holds true for the entirety of humanity: being a DEMON and an ANGEL at the same time.
Not that I AM or HAVE one of both, luckily...

1: A whole lot less as a % than NYC !!! They're just more visible...

2: done that one..

3:Amsterdam's expensive. If one were to live in one of the more remote parts, an apartment for "basic living" would cost like ? 500-750.

4:Grow 'th WEED, man! You can get busted, but a mere square metre of growing area easily yields like 4x300gr/year, which U can sell for at least 4x? 1.250 if its any good (Hey DEA: I'm REALLY NOT a Grower!) Lot'sa jobs, but also there's alot of unemployment.

5:2CB? If there are over 1.000 on a rave, 2CB likely can be had there.

6:There was this SUPER HIPPIE VILLAGE called "Ruigoord" but that was before 2000 when it was thrashed by a gouvernment project to make a useless harbour.

7:Buy a gun. Shoot somebody up & publish a book about it. Have a flagpole in your backyard bearing some Nazi or KuntKuntKunt flag. Beat up someone Gay & get away with it in court. Get respect for being some skag-tycoon. Get like 10 years for this piece of shroom found between your teeth by some PIG policeman.
In short: in my opinion partly based on Amnesty International infos (active member) i can't think of any good thing one can do in the USA and not in NL, besides what Shulgin did before your gouvernment shat all over this genius scientist.

8:Never have I encountered DMT, but this guy I knew tried some and has TO THIS DATE not found the rest of his gram back. (? 150, by the way)

On SHROOMS: A shroom's a PADDO ("pad-dough" is close enough) Shrooms are PADDO'S ("pad-dose") & by the SERIOUS people they're called PSILO ("psee-low").

About the Red Light District (De Wallen):
If you'd like this bigtitted vixen to piss in your mouth while two of same flog you into the Highest of Heavens...
Or If your most treasured fantasy is to have this Black demigod pass chocolates through his ass into your mouth...
YOU CAN FIND IT IN AMSTERDAM !!!
Just keep your paws off our kids & you're basically welcome...

About All YOU Guys: Thanx a whole bunch for those nice replies & keep 'em coming!!! And to the other Dutch guy: Leuk je te treffen op de SHROOMERY !!!

Questions from anyone determined to go are welcomed, hope I can answer 'em!

PEACE !!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #545774 - 02/09/02 12:33 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey DEVINE MADNESS!

You must have one f#ck of a connection to never have payed over ? 5. I once had one of same price with a touch of E & a whole lotta Speed !!!
Boy, did that nite S.U.C.K !!!

Thanx for the reply!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineBoneyDragon
    #545978 - 02/09/02 05:08 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

What about mescaline?! (Cacti or otherwise)

~BD

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: BoneyDragon]
    #546025 - 02/09/02 06:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Say, Divine Madness...
Did some calls & and got several confirmations on your claim that a good tab of ADAM or EVE (XTC) can be had for around ? 5. THANX!
There's a guy I'd really like to talk to tomorrow...

BoneyDragon...
Some time ago a friend showed me a gram of Mesc in it's Bisulfate Polyhydrate form. (needles of 5mm = 1/5 inch long; Must be 98+% to get that big & regular, so I've read.) It cost him about ? 125 or so. (quite high on Wiet now...) Three doses later (a month or so) he was out & found he had lost the connection.
He said: "Just as good as Shrooms, better than Acid but not worth the cost. And you get real sick and it tastes #####"
But back to your question: Mesc IS there, but it's rare, rare RARE stuff.

Cacti are available however. In A'dam I've seen like 15 petite Peyotl's being sold from a boat. In some shops (like the Smartshops called "Conscious Dreams") both Lophophoras & Trichocerea are sold. But REAL expensive: about ? 50 for a not even really big potted one, maybe 1 hit if eaten. I've got a Pachanoi in my window but it grows frustratingly slow & thin. (More light: know it people...)
Have you had any form of Mesc & found it to be, say, better than Shrooms/LSD?

Another remark on dope in Nederland:
KETAMINE & PCP i'd really place in the ranks of the toxic Hard Drugs since they addict, kill and cause irreversible braindamage.
These are rare in NL: never encountered it and only once heard of K actually being used here. So if someone sells you a fake E, you probably needn't worry about having ingested PCP like in the US: It isn't encountered even 1:1.000 as I read in a drug-info somewhere.

"And then these Aid people come to Africa and put in every village some waterpumps. The folks really dig that, you know, for when they is E-ing..."

(Ali G)

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineBoneyDragon
    #546259 - 02/10/02 12:04 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

No, I have never had mesc. The supplier from whom I was going to order some dried peruvian torch has stopped selling it, so I don't really know if I'll ever try it. Oh well...maybe I can find another supplier that looks reliable.

~BD

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#546562 - 02/10/02 11:27 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey Wiccan, thanks a lot for your responses. They were very helpful. Here's another:

What kinds of hotels are there for tourists to stay in, and how much do they run per night?

BTW, Ketamine is not proven to cause any braindamage except in cases where people do a LOT from what i've heard.

Edited by Learyfan (02/10/02 11:37 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#546569 - 02/10/02 11:37 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Sorry LearyFan: don't know jack sh#t about hotels in Amsterdam.

Just know there must be a bunch of them, youth hostels probably are among them and my rough guesstimate is It'll easily be like ? 50 a nite if you can't find someplace cheap.
Can anyone help LEARYFAN & like out with some specifix?

KEEP 'EM COMING: LUV TO HELP YOU OUT IF I CAN!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

#546580 - 02/10/02 12:03 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Actually, I just looked on the internet, and found a 2 star hotel for about $100 per night! Damn that's a lot. I assume that they are all pretty expensive.

Youth hostel huh? $50 per night huh? That's more my style, but there isn't any privacy is there? In other words one couldn't trip there comfortably could they?

Amsterdam seems like heaven to me. I just want to take a plane over there, get off the plane, go streight to a coffee shop and a smart shop, go back to my room and take some shrooms, smoke some weed and hash! DAMN!

Actually I want to become rich somehow, and BUY a house somewhere near Amsterdam.

mmm....heaven to me.

--------------------

OfflineRoger_irrelevant
War's boring,change thechannel!

#546616 - 02/10/02 12:53 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hi learyfan, about the privacy thing, I can totally relate but hostels would also be a good place to hook up with like minded.
Check www.eurotrip.com
Loads of advice on hostels all over europe and ideas for cheap travel and board.
Oh and if you're travelling alone then yeh expect the price to be a little more than if traveling with a partner.
Also go down to you're local tour operators and get loads of catalouges for dam, find the hotels you like and contact them yourself. $100 per night sounds shitty :crazy:
When are you looking to travel?

--------------------
We are the music makers, We are the dreamers of dreams...

Edited by Roger_irrelevant (02/10/02 12:54 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: Roger_irrelevant]
    #546679 - 02/10/02 02:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

That was pretty cool Roger. I wish they had included price per night on that site, but oh well. I'm not looking to go to Amsterdam anytime soon though.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#546895 - 02/10/02 06:36 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

A little tip: When in a hotel/hostel & to be found tripping there (because of perhaps loud, continuous laughing like a madman or at least one sounding NOT DRUNK) may be trouble. Near to A'Dam's center there's a park called the Vondelpark.
When in Summer, it's like a really good place to take Mushrooms: Big enough, nature & shit, and you may even encounter other tripgroups.

Just took a good-sized Joint + a combi of 1 Belgian Beer (a must-try if you like 'em) plus the equivalent of a Roofie. Objective was to see if THC's mind-expanding effects would still come through. Well: they do, proving yet again proof that THC & Psilocybin work through different pathways, since 20mg Psilocybin can be stopped dead by just that Roofie alone. If you like to know a cool way to trip differently on Shrooms, check out my earlier post "Psychedelics & Benzo's" one page further or so.
By the way: I'm reasonably smashed in a good way by that nice little test I did...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineNacNac
journeyman
    #546996 - 02/10/02 07:48 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ive been planning a trip to Amsterdamn next summer and have gotten a shit load of info....

Youth Hostels are very cheap only costing 20 euros a night if you stay in a dorm and 60 euros for a single room... here is a great hostel http://www.flyingpig.nl/alt1024/frames1024.htm

I have some questions though...

1. Is nitrous sold there? like real nitrous cartridges

2. What is 2cb?

3.Reccomended weed to try there? I diddnt know that it all wasnt da shit shiet.... just sorta figured that....

4.How expensive are tickets to Dam' now adays??

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: NacNac]
    #547544 - 02/11/02 05:34 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

A quickie, nacnac!

1...Holland's riddled with these chain of shops called "BLOKKER" (household appliances & such) who not only sell whipped cream dispensers: they sell the cardridges too, like for ? 5/10 if you buy the "Sparklets" or "Kidde" kind.

2...4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine. That's a mescaline derivative which gives a 4-8hour colorful experience and actually is kinder than Shrooms to most. A good dose's like 15-25mg.

3...I kinda like Skunk, but found no Supers there. A BIG TIP: Do NOT buy pre-rolled joints: they're usually overpriced & harsh on the lungs. Roll 'em if you got 'em !!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: HOLLAND: Psychedelic Tips for Amsterdam Trips! [Re: NacNac]
    #547568 - 02/11/02 06:32 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals