Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDoctorGonzo
Stranger
Loc: Toronto, Canada
1st Time Guide
    #544986 - 02/08/02 04:39 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Any advise from any experienced guides would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty sure that I've got most of it covered, but there will be a few second-timers comming over to my house and I want very much for them to have a great trip.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Gonz.

--------------------
Do or do not, there is no try.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: 1st Time Guide [Re: DoctorGonzo]
    #545016 - 02/08/02 04:59 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Take them while you're happy at heart, and don't fight it.

--------------------

OnlineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
    #546077 - 02/09/02 09:27 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

How to guide... One can only help point out directions, reassure & comfort.

Know this: should trouble arrive, in 95+% of all cases it'll have resolved itself at the 4-hourpoint of Shrooms or the 8-HP after having swallowed LSD/Mesc. If it has not, try to REALLY work it for if the trip ends before the troubles, things like flashbacks, prolonged reactions & such may happen.
What to do?

1...Get into contact with the Tripper in an empathic way.
2...Let him lie down or recline with his eyes closed.
3...As sympathetically as you can encourage him/her to feel the badness to it's totality, reassuring when nessecary they're really safe & what they experience is natural and may well lead to them feeling better than ever afterwards. (NO LIE)
4...If he's stuck & experiences body effects, massage or apply pressure to these points to enhance them, after having asked ofcourse because a Tripper fearing his Guide has gone totally homo on them is a very frequent fear.

Why this if "hippie talkdown" merely asks to distract by sympathetic talking & such and really is playing for time?
About 4 out of 5 crises do not have Deep Roots and will quickly diminish after steps 1 + 2. Really DEEP stuff is INNER CONFLICT that the Tripper brought to the session, trying to resolve itself to new stability.
This can be a chance to better someones life or doing nothing or the wrong things an lead to the Tripper becoming a Casualty for some time.
Intensifying the feelings leads to a climax of suffering and then usually suddenly the Tripper is thrown clear. This is the quickest way out & please stress that.
To reassure you:

THE WORSE THE PROBLEM, THE QUICKER IT WILL BE OVER.

To intensify remaining residues, THC (Grass) as a joint or tea is really useful.

Where this came from?

"LSD PSYCHOTHERAPY" Stan(islav) Grof.

Of the METERS of psychedelic boox I've read, this is the ABSOLUTE BEST !!!
Please check out: "EVERYBODY READ THIS: Psychedelics & Benzo's", my undeservedly neglected post on the next page: It's kinda relevant...

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: 1st Time Guide [Re: Asante]
    #546087 - 02/09/02 09:45 PM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Man ignore wiccan_seeker. If you start to think about all the bad possibilities then you're bound to be dragged into a negative experience, mind works that way. Mushrooms are a very serious drug, but don't treat them like the experience is going to kill you, just look forward to a fun, playful experience and it'll come true. I'm so tired of all these "be careful! they're very dangerous!". They are dangerous, granted, but not to the point where you should be worried about it. Worst that could happen is a bad trip that'll end in a few hours so just go at it and have FUN!

"THE WORSE THE PROBLEM, THE QUICKER IT WILL BE OVER." The more you read about problems, the faster the mind will think about them while tripping, fuck all this shit and just have fun! The mushrooms will show you what I mean.

Sheesh.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

OfflineBoneyDragon
    #546265 - 02/10/02 02:07 AM (14 years, 9 months ago)

Keep the dose low until you know how you react to it.

~BD

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports