Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Vendor warning!!
    #5441431 - 03/25/06 03:59 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Vendors You guys need to put a warning on your sites saying "warning package may be shipped fedex" so people who fed ex wont deliver to dont have to send packages back. For some reson fed ex will only deliver packages to my house when they feal like it. The will only allow me to pick up a package when they feal like it. A vendor is only as good as the person delivering the packages and why would any good vendor want to assoiate them selves with scum like fedex.

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekasso
Stranger
Re: Vendor warning!! [Re: onetime]
    #5442241 - 03/25/06 08:55 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

i hate usps

OfflineMycoshackC
The Grand Masterof Jars
 User Gallery

Re: Vendor warning!! [Re: kasso]
    #5442251 - 03/25/06 09:00 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Huh, I have never heard of such problems.......my experiences have all been good. I don't understand perhaps you could elaborate a little?

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Vendor warning!! [Re: MycoshackC]
    #5442367 - 03/25/06 09:35 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well the pacakage was supossed to get here two days ago usly when I get door tags they let me pick it up after 6pm. This time they wouldnt allow me to pick it up untill next week after wedsday. And that would have been in a city 40 miles from house and not the regular place. I don't understand. FedEx is only good if you get FedEX Express. FedEx Home never delivers shit to my house for some reson. Some times they use the normal wharehouse in Auburn Wa and when they do they will deliver But some times they use this wherehouse in some forgin city I never heard of called "dupoint wa" or something This mystery wharehouse will never deliver to my house for some reson they will come at like 7am or 8am when I am working and not allow me to pick it up. They claim that the trucks are out till 8pm and they close at 6pm or some bs like that.Who knows fuck em . They have my pacackage now on its way back to the other side of the country and I am out 50$ If I would have been told that the package was going to ship fedex I would have not orderd. Oh well visa says that I can go to my bank and file some sort of dispute form and they will give me my money back.

--------------------

See?
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

OfflineSnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male User Gallery

Loc: blinks stupidly
    #5442477 - 03/25/06 10:06 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

When I am expecting deliveries

I make sure to leave a note saying to leave package.

And I will even sign my name to a little piece of paper that they can tare.

I don't have problems.... :grin:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Vendor warning!! [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5442509 - 03/25/06 10:30 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I dont trust my niaboors enough for that sort of set up. To top things off I just sent the money to the pay pal account of the vendor and so I have no order number or anything I dont think that I will get my money back oh well just another person to add to the list of poeple who have stollen from me.

--------------------

See?

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #5442577 - 03/25/06 10:49 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I see no problem. Call FedEx and complain if your local service is not up to par. I have never had problems.

I do have my personal preferences though, and if its that important, you should contact the person prior to ordering, and request special arrangements.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Vendor warning!! [Re: tak]
    #5442621 - 03/25/06 11:08 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Well the problem is that I dont have my package and they are sending it back to the other side of the country for no reson at all. So I am now out 50$ which may not be much to meany but to me it's enough to be pissed about. Yes I know now to make sure to ask if they are sending it regular mail or fedEX. I just forgot about fedex as no one who would want to be a legitiment vendor would use them.The stupidest part is that they wouldnt allow me to pick it untill 2weeks after its been here who has time for that shit.

--------------------

See?

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#5443365 - 03/26/06 06:39 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

It's common for private package carriers to have some issues with delivery to certain addresses. Some rural or remote locations may not be accessable to their drivers. By the same token there are many places wher USPS delivery can only take place to PO boxes as there are towns and neighborhoods without real street mailboxes.

Because of this, Sporeworks offers a variety of shipping methods, all avaiable and chosen by the customer during checkout. This way you can select the method that is easiest for you in your given situtation.

I understand how frustrating it can be to deal with getting packages, this is why we offer our customers as many options as possible.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #5443376 - 03/26/06 06:49 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Fed Ex really sucks here in Washington State...
they use beyond carriers if you live outside their general delivery routes.

I live inside their general delivery route...and have had several packages returned to sender.
And the remarks posted on the Fed Ex site list that they attempted to deliver...
which they never did.
And another time it was listed as being on the god damn truck for over 4 days...and I called in and they were not very helpful.

USPS and UPS are much better at making deliveries.

I feel your pain Onetime!~

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Vendor warning!! [Re: Roadkill]
    #5444366 - 03/26/06 03:36 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah I am glad that its not just me. As I dont live in the country or anything I live right next to there "fedex express" location. Fedex is two companys well three really but the two main ones are "fedex express" witch gose above the call of duty. "fedex Home" sucks hairy ball sacks for a living. They ask stupid things like " is there a work place I can send it to? as if I want to get fired or something. Its hard when you just send money and a note to a paypal account. In my world no one even uses fed ex any more thats why it didnt accure to me that one might use it. Fedex home is differant in that each driver "owns" the truck they drive and they "buy" the route too. They must get paid by how meany packages they deliver or something.

--------------------

See?

OfflineNoxide
My doctor says ineed abackeotomy!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gulf Coast
    #5445337 - 03/26/06 09:30 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I love sporeworks!  :yourock:

I HATE UPS and FEDEX! The only people i ever want to use is USPS Priority mail, it gets here in 2-3 days and is really cheap for such a fast delivery.

InvisibleHippie3
mycotopiate
 User Gallery

Loc: mycotopia.net
Re: Vendor warning!! [Re: Noxide]
    #5446568 - 03/27/06 08:00 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

usps priority mail [flat rate kicks ass for heavy loads]

--------------------
Admin @ mycotopia.net
Mycotopia

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order