Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineDriAno
student
 User Gallery

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: kotik]
    #5452722 - 03/28/06 07:41 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

no i haven't taken advantage of drunk girls even tho i have had the opportunity several times i usually make the girl realize that she is completely dunk and i advise her not to do something she might regret in the morning and when that doesn't work you tell them to wait until tomorrow and split or tuck them in and make sure nothing bad happens to them during the night (in case of party) usually by sleeping on the floor or above the covers.  so there are people in this world that would rather help someone keep them self  from doing a stupidity and in the Long haul develop a meaningfully relationship rather that take advantage of someone while they are impaired. usually if that person is willing to put out  there is some attraction unless that person is a slut, so why not be a man and let them sober up and then approach them. some of these girls might be only wanting to connect with someone or be depressed or just plain vulnerable.
thanks to people taking advantage of girls in this way, miss trust has been instilled in these people. people that have been abused create a fence around them selves to protect them from the dangers of being hurt or abused. if more people understood this and experienced this there might be more understanding as to why we are the way we are
blah blah blah this is me blabbing out to all those inconsiderate people that act without thinking of what the consequences for them or others might be :smile:

--------------------
...................................................................Smile. Its not that hard. Just squeeze ur But cheecks. SEE!!! :smile:...................................................

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: Learyfan]
    #5455035 - 03/29/06 12:40 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I agree. I was just pointing out that clearly the dude should have recognized this was a sketchy situation to begin with and it might not end up so peachy keen. When you get head from a complete stranger at a party its awesome but you never know what pandora's box you may be opening.

btw I agree LearyFan you are too young to be posting here :lol:

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

OfflineHighGuy
Stranger

Re: Taking Advantage of Girls [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5455052 - 03/29/06 12:46 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

I'm 19  :rolleyes:

--------------------
http://www.lp.org
Start making America free again.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]