Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

Loc: A rock in the middle of t...
DMT Mushrooms
    #5438764 - 03/24/06 03:40 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

I am thinking about using DMT diluted water to mist my mushroom beds. I am positive that in the fruiting stage that the mushrooms would matabilize the DMT into philicybin considering how almost exactly close DMT and philicybin are at a molecular level.

--------------------
I can taste the colors in the air. Is the sun gunna come up again? Are we going to be alright? Is reality, reality?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

Re: DMT Mushrooms [Re: illegal_eagle]
    #5438767 - 03/24/06 03:42 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

I am also just thinking of this, because of how hard it is to make DMT and how expensive and time costly it is.

--------------------
I can taste the colors in the air. Is the sun gunna come up again? Are we going to be alright? Is reality, reality?

OfflineSnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male User Gallery

Loc: blinks stupidly
    #5438777 - 03/24/06 03:45 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

you have to go back to chemistry 101.

DMT water.......no

good luck  :thumbup:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

Re: DMT Mushrooms [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5438804 - 03/24/06 03:58 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Listen buddy I dont need to go to chem 101....and I understand putting DMT into water "can" be a crime in itself. You have to realize that I am trying to open a new option or technique if you will for all mycologists out there. Also to make DMT isnt beginner shit guy, show me some pix of your DMT that you have cultured into crystal from mimosa hostilis bark. And also look at the molecular stucture of both DMT and philicybin on erowid and tell me that they are not the same considering DMT is in the same structure as philicybin not counting two or three hydrogen atoms.

--------------------

OfflineSnaggletooth
Male User Gallery

#5438811 - 03/24/06 04:00 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

hahaha good luck with your DMT shrooms :thumbup: :grin:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#5438816 - 03/24/06 04:04 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

It seems like it can be done but not the way your doing it

Quote:

Wednesday, December 07, 2005
4-Hydroxy-5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine, Psilocybe mushrooms, Psilocin
Dear Dr. Shulgin:

I have been puzzled, why this compound (4-HO-5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine) wasn't included in TIHKAL -- for me it looks very appealing. Have you by the way, ever looked into cathinone (beta-keto-amphetamine) analogues of some of the psychedelic amphetamines (DOB, TMA-2, etc.) The MDMA-analogue (Methylone) is active indeed, do you think the 2,4-5-substitution pattern could be applied onto the CATs?

_Anon_

Dear _Anon_,

I totally agree with you.

4-Hydroxy-5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine would be a fascinating compound to explore. The reason it's not in TIKHAL is that it is virtually unknown. The only report of it in the chemical literature was a paper published by Marc Julia's group at the Pasteur Institute in 1965. They reported the synthesis and physical properties of the compound but to my knowledge it has never been explored in any way. The synthesis is quite a frightening thing. It starts with ortho-vanillin and takes approximately 10 steps to get to the 4,5-HO-MeO-DMT. I'm not surprised that no one has pursued the compound.

However there is a very interesting study that took place in Leipzig about 15 years ago. Jochen Gartz, a mushroom explorer whom I know quite well, has done some fascinating studies with Psilocybe species by raising them on solid media containing strange tryptamines that are alien to the mushroom. Apparently the enzymes that are responsible for the 4-hydroxy group of psilocin are indifferent to what it is they choose to 4-hydroxylate. He has taken things like DPT or DIPT and put them in the growth media and the fruiting bodies that came out contain 4-hydroxy-DPT or 4-hydroxy-DIPT instead of psilocin. In fact, he has a patent on the process. These active compounds are made by the mushroom so they really are natural and yet they never have been observed in nature. I'll give you even odds that if you put spores of a psilocybe species on cow droppings loaded with 5-MeO-DMT you would come out with mushrooms containing 4,5-HO-MeO-DMT. This way you avoid a 10 step synthesis by growing a psychoactive mushroom that contains no illegal drug.

Your idea of making analogues of the psychoactive amphetamines with the carbonyl that is characteristic of CAT would probably be a disappointment. Cathinone itself is rather unstable because there is a primary amine and a ketone in the same molecule. It will tend to dimerize and become inactive. In the example of METHYLONE (as with methcathinone) the amine is a secondary amine and the compound is quite stable. But all of the psychoactive amphetamines (except for MDMA) are primary amines.

- Dr. Shulgin

But if your going to make DMT shrooms It seems that the process is patanted so it still might be illegal. or maby thats just with DiPT

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlineskeletor
the dude
Loc: heaven on earth
    #5438817 - 03/24/06 04:06 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

dumbass don't come in here insulting people that are just trying to help. obviously this would go in the ADVANCE cult not here, like you said its not beginner stuff. also would it not make more sense to put something you want the myc to metabolize into the substrate? you are the first one to think about DMT. go run a search and seek out this information.
search the posts... theres tons of information on making more potent shrooms. i still believe cost/benifit wise, its easyer to just grow more shrooms on poo.

--------------------
im sorry about your mother. She was a terrible attrative woman.

Get back to nature; hunting burgers and gathering fries.

Edited by skeletor (03/24/06 04:09 PM)

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: DMT Mushrooms [Re: skeletor]
    #5438822 - 03/24/06 04:09 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

It seems to be that this post belongs here becouse if one was to obtain enough dmt it would be totaly possible becouse the shrooms do all the work. It really isnt rocket sciance to add dmt to cow shit. Thats not "advanced" what is advanced is obtaining enough dmt to experiment.

--------------------

See?
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

#5438838 - 03/24/06 04:16 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

first of all skeletor you are the one insulting people and also I was putting out new information for all who want to use it and perhaps utilize it and make it work. Its just a fuckin idea people, I am trying to help....dont need people without ideas insulting for no reason.

--------------------

Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

#5438846 - 03/24/06 04:20 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

thank you "onetime"....DMT is extremely hard to crystalize...but if you happen to have plenty to spare why not try. In the name of science.

--------------------

Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

#5438863 - 03/24/06 04:29 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Just so everyone knows mimosa hostilis grows everywhere on the south side of hawaii.......which i reside.

--------------------

Offlineskeletor
the dude
    #5438876 - 03/24/06 04:34 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

anyone using the words listen buddy is insulting so don't gimme that. however again its not a new idea. and dmt does belong in the advanced forums becuase that is where most of the other post of it are. it makes no real sense having it all over the place. like i said there its lots of information about what you intend to do. i suggest you read up on it. see what other have been up to and such. if you can get that stuff for free then go for the boost in potency. theres many ways to do it.

--------------------

Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

#5438897 - 03/24/06 04:41 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Haha.....skeletor, first of all you are a loser that thinks he probably she knows it all....and yes, you kinda piss me off....kinda like a faggot who wants to fuck with everyone and everything....Yes, it is for a boost. Also you keep suggesting point less information....Show me some pix of you past grows loser...or some ORIGINAL ideas.......I'll slap you with a dick....I'm sorry some Penis Evy you you enjoy so much....haha look at my pix

--------------------

Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

#5438906 - 03/24/06 04:43 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

--------------------

Offlineskeletor
the dude
    #5438920 - 03/24/06 04:50 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

well i can tell you are educated.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/search.php?Cat=0

searrrrrch... its simple. Less time being a dick and more time finding the information you are looking for.info

--------------------

Edited by skeletor (03/24/06 04:54 PM)

OfflineSnaggletooth
Male User Gallery

#5438943 - 03/24/06 04:57 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Hey everyone let's keep this civil.

People take there thoughts seriously even if if was just a thought or a deeply held belief.

There is no reason for back and forth bickering.

If you can and want to go the DMT route more power to you.

But you have to understand that the theories talked here are just that.

Lets all just share the info....... :thumbup:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Offlineskeletor
the dude
    #5438946 - 03/24/06 04:58 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

exactly, hence the links

--------------------

Offlineillegal_eagle
Master OfMycellium
Male

#5438969 - 03/24/06 05:08 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Thank you "snaggletooth" for the third person perspective. Skeletor, sorry about the insults...just got a little chapped...wanted to share an idea.....I am not here for this BS...just wanted some thoughts not critizism about the matter.... I am not saying I was the first to think up this DMT idea, its just new to me and my circle. No hard feelings.

--------------------

Offlineskeletor
the dude
    #5438989 - 03/24/06 05:16 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

no prob anyhoo your lucky if you have mimosa growing wild. althought im not positive i think some poele just grint that bark crap right up and just mix it into their substrate rather then fooling with an extraction process. just like mixing in bloodmeal but probably a way better potency increase.

--------------------

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#5438991 - 03/24/06 05:17 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

I would add as much dmt as you can to the substraight as possible. You would have to start with the spores frist feed them DMT then spawn them to DMT poop. Then mail them to for testing. It seems simple to me. There is only one way to find out. But feeding live myc DMT that hasnt been expossed to DMT from the time it was spores isnt a good Idea as the myc already started makeing the other shit.

--------------------

See?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale