Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebuckallyall
ComeOnIWannaGrowU
Male User Gallery

Dry Mycobag
    #5437796 - 03/24/06 10:17 AM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Hello,

Im using a grain mycobag from sporeworks but it seems to be dry.  I inculated 4 of them at the same time 3 took off and 1 did nothing so after 9 days of nothing I re inoculated it.  but still it looks dry there is no moister drops in the bag like the rest of them and nothing seems to be happening.  What do you suggest.  should I just wait more or should I tell the vendor they sent me a dry bag or what???  Thanks for the help in advance. :mushroom2: :crazy2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
None of the posts that are posted by this member are real. They are all fake and are for fictional use only. This member does not actually grow any mushrooms he/she just posts for fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSinthetic
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Dry Mycobag [Re: buckallyall]
    #5437877 - 03/24/06 10:55 AM (18 years, 9 days ago)

go to the vendor forum, find out who the contact is and send them a PM.

Offlinebuckallyall
ComeOnIWannaGrowU
Male User Gallery

Re: Dry Mycobag [Re: Sinthetic]
    #5437888 - 03/24/06 11:00 AM (18 years, 9 days ago)

ok ill try that thanks

--------------------
None of the posts that are posted by this member are real. They are all fake and are for fictional use only. This member does not actually grow any mushrooms he/she just posts for fun.

Offlinebuckallyall
ComeOnIWannaGrowU
Male User Gallery

#5437946 - 03/24/06 11:20 AM (18 years, 9 days ago)

anyone else have this problem ever??? if so what did u do to fix it?

--------------------

Offlinebuckallyall
ComeOnIWannaGrowU
Male User Gallery

#5438557 - 03/24/06 02:22 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Can some one please tell me if there is a way to add moisture to my myco bag??? Please Help!!!!

--------------------

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
    #5438571 - 03/24/06 02:28 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

buckallyall said:
Can some one please tell me if there is a way to add moisture to my myco bag??? Please Help!!!!

Take an empty syringe, boil some water.

Suck some of the boiling water into the syringe and shoot it into the sink, repeat a few times to make sure the syringe is sterile.

Suck in some more boiling water. Let the water cool down.

Wipe down the needle with alcohol, stick it in the mycobag, and inject the water.

I am not guaranteeing that this will work, I'm simply just assembling information that I've gathered from recent posts and regurgitating it. I don't see why it wouldn't work, as long as you made sure everything was done in a sterile manner. :wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlinejohnhenry
Minderbinder
Loc: capital-evil empire
    #5438579 - 03/24/06 02:31 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Cut it open at the top, mist well with water and hydrogen peroxide solution and hope and pray it doesn't contaminate. Reseal. Probably a waste of time. Chances are you might as well throw it out. Keep it away from your other bags just in case it does contaminate. If it is not the same strain as the others you may want to wait a little longer, some strains take a lot longer than others. My friends pet monkey does not thinks that mycobags are 100% fool proof. Some just don't germinate. 3 out of 4 aint bad, don't sweat it to much

InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

#5438597 - 03/24/06 02:38 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

i would isolate that bag from the other bags. after another week or so if you don't see any myc growth you can try to inoculate again.
i wouldn't open the bag. it will more than likely contaminate that way. (if it isn't already)
like the poster above said, it could be a bum bag. i've had those before. good luck

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

Offlineshroomsynergy
Fungi Freak
Male

Loc: Andromeda
Re: Dry Mycobag [Re: johnhenry]
    #5438635 - 03/24/06 02:52 PM (18 years, 9 days ago)

Quote:

johnhenry said:
Cut it open at the top, mist well with water and hydrogen peroxide solution and hope and pray it doesn't contaminate. Reseal. Probably a waste of time. Chances are you might as well throw it out. Keep it away from your other bags just in case it does contaminate. If it is not the same strain as the others you may want to wait a little longer, some strains take a lot longer than others. My friends pet monkey does not thinks that mycobags are 100% fool proof. Some just don't germinate. 3 out of 4 aint bad, don't sweat it to much

^^^^^hell no. i recently got a straw bag from the works,(was a little too dry for my tastes) and i used an empty syringe, and injected 20cc's of water to it (ammount will vary) and it started growing the next morning. they are STERILE, so don't even think of cutting the top of the bag and screwing it all up. just inject a little at a time, and keep an eye on it so you dont over saturate the mycobag.
good luck.

--------------------

Edited by ShrOOmSynEgry (03/24/06 02:53 PM)

Offlinebuckallyall
ComeOnIWannaGrowU
Male User Gallery

Re: Dry Mycobag [Re: shroomsynergy]
    #5444600 - 03/26/06 04:49 PM (18 years, 6 days ago)

Ok Now I have a new problem. One of my bags is about 10% colonized and is looking dry and it looks like gowth is slowing down. Should I mix it up to see it that helps???

--------------------

OfflinerDr4g0n
Young Hand
Male User Gallery
    #5444704 - 03/26/06 05:26 PM (18 years, 6 days ago)

i made some homemade mycobags with oven bags, and i cant get them to work because they dry out within a few days....

--------------------
i can speel... im just too lazy to sppelcheck.

My first trip (good read) - Speed Leaching Poo! - My Second Trip (with art)

Offlinebuckallyall
ComeOnIWannaGrowU
Male User Gallery

Re: Dry Mycobag [Re: rDr4g0n]
    #5444723 - 03/26/06 05:30 PM (18 years, 6 days ago)

well I bought mine from sporeworks. so I had to pay like 20 bucks a bag and they still dry out.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules