Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Don't fight the holy war
    #5437722 - 03/24/06 09:48 AM (18 years, 27 days ago)

This is part conspiracy theory, part existentialist..... but I think we are in a critical point in time in which I do not consider it completely incoceivable that world events will lead to a huge clash between Christianity and Islam via America vs Middle East. It could even conceivably end in holocaust.

Now that's the worst possible measure. But what I do know is this. The media is increasingly painting arabs in negative lights, the political cartoon outrage, the beheadings, the Christian being sentenced to death for practicing his religion.

If all arabs were how the media showed us, a holocaust is a certainty.

I implore you. Do not side with America. Do not side with the middle east. Do not side with Christianity. Do not side with Islam.

Side with humanity. Realize that there are violent extremists not only in the middle east oppressing women and killing "infidels" but there are many in our own armies, in our own churches and on the televisions and a few in the governments.

Do NOT play this game. If you play this game, if you cave in to hatred and therefore FEAR, YOU ARE DIRECTLY CONTRIBUTING to the escalation of this "holy war"

Think about it.... the more Americans get pissed off at the extremists Muslims, the more they say "oh ALL muslims are barbian evil people" the more even RATIONAL Muslims get angry and think "Okay you know what if you Christian assholes think we're like that, maybe we should be"

the war is not fought by the extremists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Understand this now.
the extremists are a minority

I CANNOT INSTILL THIS POINT ENOUGH

The war is fought by making people on the fence, normal people like you and me, paranoid hateful and violent and upset! The war is fought by turning US into extremists by playing on our fear and hatred of other human beings.

As long as we as humans stand united and refuse to take part in labeling people as brown, christian, muslim, conservative, liberal, evil, righteous.... as long as we refuse to be programmed. Others will see us as becaons of peace in an uncertain and artifically (yes, artificially) frightening world.

All this... all this is distraction. The terrorists are not the problem, it is the FUTURE terrorists that are the problem. We CANNOT create more of them. The more we hate Islam and arabs in general, the more they hate us in general, the more Americans become more extreme in their hatred against Islam the more Islam becomes more extreme in its hatred of Christianity and Americans.

Take the middle path before it is too late. Do not watch the news. If you do watch it with a critical eye. I see it as a possibility that the media will continue painting Islam in a more and more negative and "evil" way, furthering hatred and decreasing rationality.

I don't see it as Muslims are killing innocent people. I see it as extremists are killing innocent people. I don't care if those extremists bare a confederate flag and drive pickup trucks or ride camels [that's a joke] and tote suicide bombs.

This war is turning US the NORMAL people into extremists..... that is the only true threat to our safety.

Do not tolerate it.

Do not hate.

Do not participate in being scared. Do not be coerced into giving up your freedoms and caving into fear and hatred. And if you are afraid, realize that no one whose main purpose is to instill fear in you is your friend.

Stop suckling off the television, it will only make you more fearful, more uncertain. More ready to truely believe that your life is in immediate danger, that the world is a bout to end. And .... yes... if the world were about to end that's the natural reaction, nuke those [arabic slurs]. We have to kill them all.

If you adopt that mentality this world will crumble you are being manipulated and are not fundamentally different from the people being indoctrinated overseas.

If you understand what I am saying, spread the truth to everyone you know. Our future lies in our hands..... yes there are extremists, yes there is a huge mess in the middle east, but it doesn't get better through xenophobic hatred of an entire ethnicity and a willingness to bomb without care or discretion.

Is regime change a good idea, is democracy in the middle east a good idea? most probably so. Is a doctrine of fear, hate, and eradication of freedoms a good idea? NO. The world will not become a freer place unless America becomes a freer place. We must remain rational and peaceful and urge people to think critically.

Extreme anarchism and hatred of the government does not work either and will only create further persecution of Americans. The way out is with peace, rationality. Speak out, criticize, lambast, but do not hate. Whether it be the people running this show, the people in the middle east, the flag waving "patriots" that think you should be in jail for having shamanistic tendencies.

Don't hate.

Hate, fear.

That is this world. But we are right here in the middle with the opportunity to keep it from falling apart. We CANNOT hate. Ever. We cannot FEAR, ever. As long as these two things do not happen there will be more balance than there will be dissonance. If the average American, once rational comfortable and peaceful, caves into apathy and becomes hateful of boogeymen, we will become a tyrannical police state and the world will be fucked. If the average American stays average and doesn't take things seriously, everything will be fine.

Get involved on a local level, be political, donate to charities. Make your decisions out of love, or if you can't... and it is a c hallenging thing to do. Make them rationally. Never act out of hate. If you want to reform drug laws you don't go to the chief of police and call him a piece of shit, you engage him in rational discussion. You will find common ground with him no matter what his views are. You never hate.

Don't be afraid to speak. I am. I am worried simply writing this will bring unwanted attention my way. We should not fear our government, if we stop speaking and censor ourselves then hope is already lost.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (03/24/06 09:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepsyillyazul
verbal doubleedged sword BFTD

Loc: zion
Re: Don't fight the holy war [Re: leery11]
    #5438087 - 03/24/06 12:08 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

What do you make of the occult teachings of the Freemasons and their current involvement in the fate of our country?? (Bush family, media)

Invisiblekoppie
astral projectile
Male

Loc: cloud hidden
    #5438539 - 03/24/06 02:15 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

You think this is Christianity against Islam?

This is fundamentalist Christianity and Islamist extremism united against you and me, the moderate 'sane' section of the worlds' population no matter whether what their beliefs are. Ask any of them, and you'll find that they have more respect for a devout member of the other side than for free thinking secular people.

When the cartoon protests were raging, christian clergy was the first to speak out against the cartoons, secretly hoping that they could bring back blasphemy laws through the backdoor that were finally scrapped in most of the west after a struggle of centuries.
You could just see their eyes twinkle when they talked about the 'limits of freedom of speech'

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Don't fight the holy war [Re: koppie]
    #5438630 - 03/24/06 02:51 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Quote:

psyillyazul said:
What do you make of the occult teachings of the Freemasons and their current involvement in the fate of our country?? (Bush family, media)

I know little to nothing about it.
Quote:

koppie said:
You think this is Christianity against Islam?

This is fundamentalist Christianity and Islamist extremism united against you and me, the moderate 'sane' section of the worlds' population

This is exactly what I am saying. The powers that be are exploiting these two extremes to unite us "normal" people against each other, attempting to put all in a state of paranoid hatred against the other side. Did you read my post friend?

The extremes are meaningless and inconsequential, it is the polarization of us "normals" into becoming extremists that is the fundamental issue of concern.

We have two societies of people that are being conditioned to hate each other based upon actions of extremists through dehumanization in the media.

It is hate propoganda. Western society is being driven to hate and loathe middle eastern society, and vice versa through propoganda, lies, staged events, real events, etc. The more they provoke each other the more "rational" citizens go "holy shit i hate those motherfuckers" and start becoming extremists in themselves.

The powers that be are attempting to drive the NORMAL people toward hatred of THE OTHERS through biased media coverage that paints Islam/Americans as not human.

I view it as the beginning of a self-annihilation of much of the human race in the most severe breaches of the imagination, a stepping stone toward evolution in the most positive lights, and in most probability probably a difficult time of transition.

We are dehumanizing a race and ethnicity of people. They are doing the same to us. NONE of what's going on matters. Not the cartoon. Not any acts of violence the extremists do.... what matters is public opinion of the masses at large. If they are caught up in war hysteria and freak out over these events, things go to hell. If they don't, things will be fairly stable.

Does this clarify my idea? The only threat to global stability lies in the "hearts and minds" of the people that the propoganda is being aimed at. If they cave in to hatred of the other side, their goverment's will become more and more extreme, violent, and annihilate each other futhermore through consent from a brainwashed and ignorant populus.

If the populus sees through this charade and remains rational not much will come of this "war on terror" and it may be "winnable".

I'm typing circles around what I'm trying to say, I feel like I said it best in my opening post and can't quite touch on it in this one.

Let's take the example of a school shooting. Media coverage of school shootings leads to more school shootings. This increases paranoid hysteria. This in turns causes people to become more likely to commit school shootings in general.

So when terrorism happens, more terrorism is likely to follow. Through constant media coverage the nation is polarized against a largely SMALL number of people, and they begin hating. They give their government permission to do ANYTHING necessary to stop this, in reality, minor threat. The government then interferes in the world increasing the number of extremists. The Americans then see the increased extremism as the media begins to draw down a curtain of dehumanization around an entire religion and ethnicity, then many peaceful people in the middle east become upset with America moreso than they ever have before while more Americans hate the middle east than ever before.

pretty soon the media has the majority of its viewers entranced in a spell of hate and things get worse and wrose.

Think if it like this
Terrorism ------------------ most people -------------- American Terrorism

the gap between the two gets smaller and smaller as more people are recruited to join their calling. Events keep happening that make the normal man hate the others more and more and more, until there's hardly a middle man left that doesn't buy into the hate and fear scheme.

It is our goal to not take part in this in any way shape or form, because the threats are always overexagerrated. How many fucking times have you seen NUCLEAR ATTACK IN AMERICA? as a fucking headline on the news? it happened all the fucking time right after 9/11.

This war has little to do with terrorism, it has to do with manipulation, coercion, brainwashing, and propoganda. The threats are small but the public perceives that at any moment they could die in a "sea of fire" from any huge array of possibilities, bio, nuclear, you name it.

When they are that threatened they are willing to let their country completely annihilate the entire region, there are plenty already more than supporting of the "nuke the middle east philosophy"

Why? Because we are kept in a state of vigilant fear and hatred and paranoia of a hyped up imaginative fictional threat. Sure maybe those things could happen to us, but the more we react in hatred to the other side, the more likely they are to happen.

We are in a feedback loop of ever increasing violence and hatred and dehumanization.

The goal? Don't buy into it. Don't let others buy into it. Let us set an example for the world to follow. The extremists are only extreme because of the manipulation that the authority figures.

Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky........
it's One great big festering neon distraction.
HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE.
Try and read between the lines.

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Edited by leery11 (03/24/06 03:09 PM)

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #5438830 - 03/24/06 04:11 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

:bow:

Well said

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisiblepsyillyazul

Re: Don't fight the holy war [Re: niteowl]
    #5447077 - 03/27/06 11:23 AM (18 years, 24 days ago)

I agree. We would all be shit out of luck... of course that is if life didn't learn. Especially now. In a world of increasing chaos arrived at by organized religion (GOD, supposedly?!), the only logical step to take is find the demon. The Freemasons believe in 'Lucifer the light giver'. Now... who still wants the easy way?? We know where this path leads. Hell. The road to heaven will be nothing we expected but it will require trusting in the opposite at least somewhere along the way.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Don't fight the holy war [Re: psyillyazul]
    #5447790 - 03/27/06 02:35 PM (18 years, 24 days ago)

psyillyazul....... I don't follow you....... they call Lucifer a "light giver" ? That seems contradictory. Light is by very nature holy and cleasning and purifying....... I much prefer my run ins with the clear light through steady chi flow [attained once during marijuana use in my infancy of drug use before i abused it] than immense blackness which I often find myself in.

at any rate you are right, if the world operates under dualistic assumptions of God and Devil then it seems that Devil is running the world.

But do you profess faith in such things, or simply that humanity believes in them? Do you have any references to freemasons and their beliefs to give me some background on what you are referring to?

"The road to heaven will be nothing we expected but it will require trusting in the opposite at least somewhere along the way. "
Okay ............. maybe I get it. You're saying that this world is supposed to be run by God.... i.e. God Bless America..... and therefore we should reject "God" and accept the "Devil" simply because the God that the AUTHORITY wants us to believe in represents very evil things?

I get it I guess..... I'm thinking it doesn't matter, trust in the absolutes rather than flip flop them.... trust in God and use the "G word" but realize that nothing in this world has anything to do with God the way it is run up, rather...... we could view the world and American culture especially (pop-culture, mass media, the matrix) as being set up by the "anti-Christ"

--------------------

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5450666 - 03/28/06 10:17 AM (18 years, 23 days ago)

You got it. Just that at the time of Christ it was already had. What do you think all these secret Knights Templars initiated types have been trying to do?? Christ comes along has some good ideas... Church is basically created with said stolen ideas. No sacrament though, darn. Oh but then what about everybody that knew the TRUTH?? It was either lunch for the lions or keep the secret. Now... whats the secret?? Maybe that GOD isn't actually in a place called heaven... That You are GOD... That the church is actually the manifestation of what's called SATAN?? You know the beast?? Now for the kicker... The tried and true method of reaching the true GOD. The Fruit. "Take, this is my flesh..." Hard to swallow. Hence the secrets. Hence the Skull and Crossbones. Nobody would suspect the angel in a death suit so nobody looks. We are all looking for death in an angel suit.

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
    #5451508 - 03/28/06 02:28 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
psyillyazul....... I don't follow you....... they call Lucifer a "light giver" ? That seems contradictory. Light is by very nature holy and cleasning and purifying.......

lucifer, or enkil is the called the shining one or the "light bearer". the modern day Yezzid tribe of northern iraq, who practice potent black magick, recognize lucifer by his original names,
that is because previous to Christianity and Islam he was a revered and sacred deity considered responsible for the progression of humanity into knowledge. christianity and islam are religions which suppress higher knowledge and thus they demonized this deity and some deities were stolen and added to the religion. The virgin Mary is a perverson of ISIS or ISHTAR who was previously crowned "queen of heaven" thousands of years before christianity. http://www.freewebs.com/666runes/YHVH.html

im not a spiritual satanist but they put up a goddamn good argument you would be very intruiged by reading here : seriously. comb through the pages in this site, its gripping.
www.666blacksun.com

WARNING: the spiritual satanists and their website is anti-semetic so somebody might be offended. they beleive jews and jewish sorcerers are repsonsible for the imprisonment and torture of astral entities known by them as Daemons and the daemons and lucifer are pretty pissed.

from a buddhist perspective: if the author of the website really is in contact with demons and they really want holy war this is an example of beings trapped in the pretan-realm who are godlike and jealous and draw humans and other entities into their wars with other deities.
be careful. powerful they be, we should instead strive not to be like them and god-like but to ahieve liberation off the wheel of existence.

www.joyofsatan.com has satanic black magic and power meditation. good reads, but with a grain of salt.

according to the satanists: templars, freemasons, all that shit is bullshit. they surround themselves with mystery and occult practices based on kaballah which is supposedly stolen and perveted. when the jews were in egypt they took a series of sacred texts for enlightenment instrutions called KaBanAnkh and wrote it in their own language, hebrew, which is not magical and does not enact the same changes in the central nervous system as the egyptian words. they even perveted the practice with their own personal deity YAHWEH who is not ever mentioned in the original KabanAnkh. this is so the real kabanankh knowledge stays in the hands of a very select few, and out of the hands of other people.

Edited by ShroomDoom (03/28/06 02:44 PM)

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Re: Don't fight the holy war [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #5451629 - 03/28/06 02:58 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
Quote:

leery11 said:
psyillyazul....... I don't follow you....... they call Lucifer a "light giver" ? That seems contradictory. Light is by very nature holy and cleasning and purifying.......

lucifer, or enkil is the called the shining one or the "light bearer". the modern day Yezzid tribe of northern iraq, who practice potent black magick, recognize lucifer by his original names,
that is because previous to Christianity and Islam he was a revered and sacred deity considered responsible for the progression of humanity into knowledge. christianity and islam are religions which suppress higher knowledge and thus they demonized this deity and some deities were stolen and added to the religion. The virgin Mary is a perverson of ISIS or ISHTAR who was previously crowned "queen of heaven" thousands of years before christianity. http://www.freewebs.com/666runes/YHVH.html

im not a spiritual satanist but they put up a goddamn good argument you would be very intruiged by reading here : seriously. comb through the pages in this site, its gripping.
www.666blacksun.com

WARNING: the spiritual satanists and their website is anti-semetic so somebody might be offended. they beleive jews and jewish sorcerers are repsonsible for the imprisonment and torture of astral entities known by them as Daemons and the daemons and lucifer are pretty pissed.

from a buddhist perspective: if the author of the website really is in contact with demons and they really want holy war this is an example of beings trapped in the pretan-realm who are godlike and jealous and draw humans and other entities into their wars with other deities.
be careful. powerful they be, we should instead strive not to be like them and god-like but to ahieve liberation off the wheel of existence.

www.joyofsatan.com has satanic black magic and power meditation. good reads, but with a grain of salt.

according to the satanists: templars, freemasons, all that shit is bullshit. they surround themselves with mystery and occult practices based on kaballah which is supposedly stolen and perveted. when the jews were in egypt they took a series of sacred texts for enlightenment instrutions called KaBanAnkh and wrote it in their own language, hebrew, which is not magical and does not enact the same changes in the central nervous system as the egyptian words. they even perveted the practice with their own personal deity YAHWEH who is not ever mentioned in the original KabanAnkh. this is so the real kabanankh knowledge stays in the hands of a very select few, and out of the hands of other people.

i believe something on this website must be real. i now know that what we call ANGELS are bad. several days after reading the website and after reading about angels and demons(consequently i was also shrooming that night), the next day my mother confronted me that she had a dream
that an angel came to her and told her that i was consorting with "dark forces" and that i needed to come to the light. this is all the proof i need, that there is a war going on of spiritual proportions greater than most of us can comprehend.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5452043 - 03/28/06 04:56 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

right o'!! All the definitions make it a little more than confusing. Not to mention the wolves in sheep's wool and vice versa. What if there is only one Human Spirit?? Angels?? Demons?? Dark forces?? Could this all be one phenom??

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5452366 - 03/28/06 06:18 PM (18 years, 23 days ago)

Admirable double speak. Reason??

OfflineImNtCrzy
Strangest
 User Gallery
    #5454593 - 03/29/06 10:25 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Whoahh some interesting stuff here. You?re right, aside from the sign your soul over in blood thing, a lot of convincing points there.

I agree these trying times and we must not get caught up into this trap of fear. This is their parlor trick of diverting our attention and putting a false beliefs and fears in people?s heads. However at one point don?t people need to make a choice? Not for a certain religion per se, but we still need to make decisions about what is going on during theses trying times. The powers that be, have blurred the lines of distinction so much that people don?t know who is pulling their strings, so people need to step back and take a look at what really is happening around the world? but for me personally I don?t think you can sit on the fence and watch things go by, we need to stand by our convictions and choose the right side, in our own hearts.

I have a theory made up from bits and pieces of things I read and things just made up in my head, a theory of a circle of belief. There actually some greek word that is akin to ?a circle of belief? I feel that beliefs, words, and semantics is being used in such a way that it encroaches into our personal circles of belief. The war is pushing people to question their own beliefs and pushing them to one side or another and imposing its will on the people. True these bible thumpers are blindly leading a large portion of this country down a crazy road.

With all this being said, I agree with some of your beliefs, but my circle is larger than yours, I?m not trying to swing my spiritual dick around, but I feel people need to realize there is a circle that encompasses the circles of islam, Christianity, pagan and esoteric religions and the teletubbies??..

To me it seems all this is about survival and control, I understand fear can teach a lot of lessons, I?m sure seeing all the atrocities of the world layed out in front of us many are realizing what is going on. So who?s to say what is right or wrong, this is all so very confusing and frustrating, especially a such an enlightened age, that we need to use fear and deception to wrangle the masses.

--------------------
everything is the button

Invisiblepsyillyazul

Re: Don't fight the holy war [Re: ImNtCrzy]
    #5454610 - 03/29/06 10:31 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

No!! My circle is bigger. And it has less words.

OfflineImNtCrzy
Strangest
 User Gallery
    #5454676 - 03/29/06 10:51 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

yes, less words are probably better, but my feeble mind had to frame my view of things in a watered down form, anyways my circle is ever expanding, yours must be huge!!

Ok here's a question, I've pretty much drawn the conclusion words seldom do reality justice. So how then do we let people see and figure out what is going on without somehow diminishing the awe and wonder of reality?

--------------------
everything is the button

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5454753 - 03/29/06 11:10 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

That feeble mind...?? That frame of view...?? Too watered down. Take out the water. All. Where's that shit coming from anyway...?? A giant faucet in the sky??

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5455120 - 03/29/06 01:04 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Or build an Ark, right?? That might be faster cause this fucking flood is coming quick. Pardon my FRENCH. Anybody know anything about Cubits?? hee hee

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

#5455154 - 03/29/06 01:16 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

i predict the rapture to start on june 6/06 and will complete by winter solstice 2012. this is totally pulled out of my ass, dont believe me for one second.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5455173 - 03/29/06 01:22 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

I think that since all this time has passed and everybody is still in the dark... They think they are using their minds?!? Well we start using our asses. I think what you mean is imagination, but call it what you will. Pull that shit out, ya know??

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

#5455191 - 03/29/06 01:27 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

soon everyone will know the truth, and how close or how far away they really were from it. just watch. some interesting times ahead of us.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5455236 - 03/29/06 01:39 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

I like how you try to control. I don't like what thats done to the EARTH. Just let it be. You know, Jesus knew a couple thousand years ago. He watched as HUMANS beat him to a pulp and nailed him to a piece of wood. Interesting times indeed. Then, nobody realized the asset. Now... ?? You have got to be kidding. I can't help but receive some vibes of resentment. Careful.

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

#5455249 - 03/29/06 01:44 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

no vibes of resentment here, just love :heart:. i said it once and ill say it again. interesting times are afoot, in fact the most interesting times EVER.
because after this little acceleration of interesting times then we will come to the long awaited NO-TIME. then everyone will see. and i mean REALLY see.  :mushroom2: and i dont mean with your eyes.
lawoftime.org
tortuga.com

--------------------

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5455298 - 03/29/06 01:54 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Right on. Glad to harmonize with you.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5455453 - 03/29/06 02:36 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
soon everyone will know the truth, and how close or how far away they really were from it. just watch. some interesting times ahead of us.

what if that's part of the delusion too.... make people believe in a spiritual evolution so that they just sit around hoping all their lives?

maybe a world police state is being set up for 2012 and they want us to not do a thing about it so they convince us that the world will be free in 2012.

maybe nothing will happen in 2012 at all. or maybe soon we will start to become eternal beings capable of authoring our own individual realities towards peace or annihilation based upon how we view the world and how much hate/love/thought we have.

i'm just not entirely sure why people are on the 2012 bandwagon.... i myself want to be on it but am skeptical.

--------------------

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

#5455510 - 03/29/06 02:49 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

::sigh:: dont take my word for it take: www.lawoftime.org.
http://www.lawoftime.org./2012/writings.html
but my basic understanding is:
time is accelerating to a crucial point in which its very nature changes and it becomes infinitely accesible. humans will undergo serious transformation, as will the planet. physically and spiritually.
telepathy, clairvoyance, and other abilities will become widespread.
this abilities will be used to contact entities that have been watching us and we will recieve further instruction from them. this is our graduation ceremony from individual ego-centered beings to a mass ego-less species that will function as a whole and participate in the cultivation of ourselves and other species until the entire universe is a buddhaverse.
possible drawbacks:
[list]
  • we might nuke ourselves before then
  • many will not survive the drastic geological changes or the natural disasters beforehand
  • there are entities that dont want us to succeed and might interfere

• --------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (03/29/06 02:58 PM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
    jiggy
    Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
        #5455603 - 03/29/06 03:20 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Anyone (dependent on the external) on  a band wagon hoping wishing, believing that something will magically make everything better for them qualify for what you described.

It doesn't matter what year it is, it takes one being open to creating change for themselves in their own world within the larger one and TAKING ACTION, that will experience significant improvements.

People that believed and trusted some external power would take care of everything for them have been easily manipulated and screwed over for ages.

The 2012 hub bub is about AWAKENING human consciousness on a massive scale to this. Its about awakening people with the message of how they have been giving their power away and to STOP doing it. People will just manipulate you with your own power given over to their authority and later use it against you if when it serves them to.

You are already on the PLUS side of the bandwagon with the post you made here leery. Your post was about waking people up to how they are manipulated to give their power away to HATE and ANGER. The governments and religious leaders know how to use people and their own power to fight their wars for them.

We can all dis empower them if we all stop giving our power away to hate and anger and quit playing that game. Any human quick to give into hate and anger is easy to pawn as a soldier to fight and destroy for you. Its for suckers.

Since you posted this, I noticed a post encouraging Hate for people go up :sad:. Pawns in a game they are and they don't even know it.

If we all go within to our own higher authority in the higher heart and start owning our own power to effect and change our lives and world for the better, not waiting for anyone to do it for us, being the change we wish to see, massive change will occur. Love, compassion and good will for all must be the base for all thought word and action we make and take.

For the haters quick to anger, do your best to at least realize, it's not people you hate and are angry with, its the systems of power over others, manipulation, corruption and control, that we naturally abhor because they are not aligned with spirit. If you turn that abhorrence against people, instead of the systems themselves, you have just become a part of the problem (the system) and not the solution to bust them all down and build new ones of peace, co-operation, equality, unity, healing, understanding and liberation from oppression.

It's not to difficult to see all of the density yet out there and there is yet many alarm clocks set to go off. Posts like yours are the alarm clocks for people to help wake them to the power and control game going on.

Nice Job leery. :thumbup: :sun: :heart: To late to think you haven't joined a bandwagon of Good and spreading the morning light into the world to help people see better with. You already have. :wink:

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
    Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5455739 - 03/29/06 03:53 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Eat up man... All this talk about fear and hate... Are you afraid?? Do you think I hate you?? I love you. I want you to have what I have. Do you believe in that sort of thing??

We'll stay at the gates
    Until we can see the truth.
    Beliefs holding back
    EVERYTHING in you.
    -psyilly

Edited by psyillyazul (03/29/06 03:53 PM)

Offlineleery11
    I Tell You What!

#5455766 - 03/29/06 04:02 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Does who think who hates whom?

I still have many hinderances in the way of love.... in fact love is generally the last thing I feel about any one, thing, or institution. I'm mainly in a world of philosophical thinkings and realizations of how the machinery works to control lesser machines [humans]..... but this knowledge I mainly keep to myself and spread only electronically.

It's kind of like in the film Waking Life. I'm one of the all theory and no action kind of people. The thing about theory is that it is not confined to individuals as words are hollow and meaningless, ideas simply float from one person to the next, the core idea may be exactly the same yet the individual may encircle the idea with different sets of words and ideas from time to time.

We're just mirrors. So I hope that in some ways I affect the physical world through simply being a satellite, however small, of the source of these ideas. Of course the electronic world is linked to the physical, but most shroomerites already get the gist of what I'm saying, or are inclined to listen to it.

It's not the psychedelic users that need preaching to! Some may......... some.....

the problem with preaching is .... by simply doing so, many will ignore you by default...... what is the best way to spread information that is urgent enough that it needs preaching, but so controversial that if to be preached, it may be ignored through conditioning even by minds that would like to hear it?

If you condense the message down it is simply this.... Love. Do not trust those who spread fear. Do not trust those who claim that your security lies in their hands, for they are the ones making you feel insecure. Never give up freedom no matter what the cost. Never make decisions out of heated emotions.

Question your negative emotional states.

or.

Think for yourself. Question authority. That even means to question the authority that tells you to question authority, we are all flawed.

But what does someone do with this? THey say... ah yeah... that's true... then they turn on CNN and hear about avian bird flue and fret and see 50000 commercials for big macs.

It's a shame really. If you look at Jesus and what happened to him it's basically a story about how not to trust any social institutions, and yet most Christians are fervently pro-American and not understanding a thing about what their religion is trying to tell them.

I hope for a Christian revolution against society. Not in the form of "sex is evil and we hate the television" it's deeper than that....because the people that think that still often seem to support the dropping of bombs.

take the red pill!

--------------------

Edited by leery11 (03/29/06 04:07 PM)

OfflineImNtCrzy
    Strangest
     User Gallery
        #5457154 - 03/29/06 08:55 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

psyillyazul said:
    That feeble mind...?? That frame of view...?? Too watered down. Take out the water. All. Where's that shit coming from anyway...?? A giant faucet in the sky??

Yup feeble in a sense that my words tend not to do reality justice, so yes I had to simplify my view of reality to fit into a post?. Perhaps I used ?frame? incorrectly? as far as taking the water out and the giant faucet in the sky, arks cubits? what are you talking about?

Sorry no double speak here, maybe triple jk:p, but really do I sound like a rapturist of some sort?

--------------------
    everything is the button

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5458927 - 03/30/06 10:11 AM (18 years, 21 days ago)

The papacy dresses like red pills. The lesser machine is the human, all of which are being controlled by the mushroom. That it was first in the evolution of biological consciousness should put it pretty high on what ever chart you are using. "This is my flesh..." I don't just want to see it, silly.

OfflineImNtCrzy
    Strangest
     User Gallery
        #5458991 - 03/30/06 10:38 AM (18 years, 21 days ago)

ok I'm not sure what your trying to say but at the risk of you finding out where I'm coming from ( i really don't care either way :smile:

So your saying the so called answer's that will unlock the matrix is actually the deceptors from behind the curtain.... and I guess you are theorizing that since psyilocybin sprouted conciousness as we know it today, we are mere drones controlled by this.

I'm a hot? cold? correct me if I don't quite get what you're saying, really!!

and finally this is my flesh... I don't just want to see it.... hmmm what can you mean by this.

are you perhaps saying it is silly to look at reality, what is solid and true and say it doesn't exist?  what are you saying really?

I believe that reality is not what most people expect it to be, I believe that the knowledge of what is eternal is within all of us because we are eternal.  That is where I came to my ideas, not from mushrooms,dogma or even knowledge itself.  It comes from within me.  :tongue:  :shocked:  :smile:

--------------------
    everything is the button

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5459033 - 03/30/06 10:49 AM (18 years, 21 days ago)

Within you comes from without. Exact copy. Now looking over this waiting for another force to help is silly. Its already here. Put them together what do you get?? Bread?? Wine?? Anyone?? I'm both.

OfflineShroomDoom
    Friend of the Medicine
     User Gallery

#5459361 - 03/30/06 12:28 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

this psyillyazul cat is on a roll ! :grin:

--------------------

OfflineImNtCrzy
    Strangest
     User Gallery
        #5461591 - 03/30/06 08:44 PM (18 years, 21 days ago)

hrrrm... ok. What exactly are you getting at? WHile we're at it what is it about the euphamisms and innuendo. Why is it folks like you speak or post like this? Would you fill me in on the point?

--------------------
    everything is the button

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5463987 - 03/31/06 01:16 PM (18 years, 20 days ago)

Language is information. Pipe it down a tube. Get it to do things like edit audio/video. Why not fashion a globe of information and throw it at your friend?? He smiles.

OfflineImNtCrzy
    Strangest
     User Gallery
        #5465769 - 03/31/06 10:50 PM (18 years, 20 days ago)

Ok I know sublties in language can definately inrich the mere words and further drive a point or derive more thought, what I have issue with is when semantics are used to blurr what is being said, I just have no time for the ambiguity. True metaphore and poetic language is beautiful but can also be used in an ugly way, but i guess that's all relative right? Hey my white flag is up, I just found it interesting that you jumped on my post with all the apocalyptic metaphore.... but more interesting than that is the use of semantics, I would like to know exactly what it does for you and how you use it? Just wondering.

--------------------
    everything is the button

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5543328 - 04/22/06 08:30 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

EVER HEARD OF SCHIZOPHRENIA

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5543335 - 04/22/06 08:31 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

can't make my mind up... ya know??

Invisiblepsyillyazul

#5543337 - 04/22/06 08:32 AM (17 years, 11 months ago)

see the shadow... cool huh??

Invisiblechrist344
    Stranger

Loc: Summerland
        #6644071 - 03/07/07 02:49 AM (17 years, 1 month ago)

Well so I am a bit late on the bandwagon (sigh...never fails...)

Anyway, the language thing has me intrigued because one of my own issues is the following (Which i wrote for somebody else)

Beware the many mindwebs.... This is what I have to remind myself anytime I get too caught up in "thoughtform pollution". Like religion is all about existential arguments and then people turn these existential arguments into physical arguments and....well, we know where that goes....

You can only control yourself and that is all. Whatever you know it seems there is more to know so you can never be certain of anything. Paradoxes also seem to dominate....

Am I on the wrong track here?

Christ344

--------------------
    "Time is the price we pay for space."

Offlineleery11
    I Tell You What!

Re: Don't fight the holy war [Re: christ344]
        #6645456 - 03/07/07 01:54 PM (17 years, 1 month ago)

webs are an insightful way to look at thought patterns, generally speaking we do not stray from our own weavings, because that is ego loss, but even during ego loss we can weave a new web when we want to, and because we have learned to put ourselves in that frightening, chaotic, confused vulnerability, the new webs are much more valuable.

thinking for yourself basically.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order