Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
I WANT ANSWERS (honey water)
    #543736 - 02/07/02 03:14 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Concerning the Honey water mycelium tek...
After sterilization doesn't the honey floating around look awfully like mycelium tissue?
Also Ive read this question asked before with no response that I have seen and have asked this question myself..
What does contamed honey water look like?
Well I can tell you cause I contamed a jar to see and the shit went "BLACK" so there's one...
Now would someone who is familiar with this tek comment on my observation of the honey after its been PC'd cause I didnt notice all the undisolved honey in the jar the first time I did this tek? Is this normal?

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefresh357
addict

Re: I WANT ANSWERS (honey water) [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #543886 - 02/07/02 05:30 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

honey that has carmelized probably looks whitish, but ive never done that so i wouldnt really know.

as far as contams go, you most likely wouldnt see anything at all, because it would be bacterial. you would probably just smell the bacteria smell. This is why we tell you to inject some h2o2 to kill off microbes.

Offlineflatalbert
MexicanaJalisco,Stamets, andfractals
Loc: One of those corn states
Re: I WANT ANSWERS (honey water) [Re: Billyblastoff]
    #544101 - 02/07/02 08:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

anything that isn't white ropey strands is bad. You might have some protein from the honey at the bottom. There may be the occasional white floaty on the surface. I had some red and green floaties and those were bad. I have had awesome success with the honey tek (see Flatalberts mass mycelium extraction tek) Woo hoo.
Peace
Flatal

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation