Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: NextGenHippie]
    #546939 - 02/10/02 07:04 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

NextGenHippie: Thanx man: I needed that!
Great to see one care in this kinda hostile thread!

P.E.A.C.E !!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsillyKat
Loc: Southern IL
Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: Asante]
    #547131 - 02/10/02 10:11 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

hey, not gonna get into all the arguing bs.
What happened between you and your friend sucked. the end. It was no good, and that's it.

--------------------
"I could do without the snot"
"IN YOUR FACE SPACE COYOTE!"
"Mabey the dingo ate your baby"

Offlinelordlovely
lord
Male
Loc: Berkeley, CA, USA
Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: PsillyKat]
    #547434 - 02/11/02 02:30 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

sucks about your friend, but i gotta go with pharm on this one, not so harshly, but lose the "symbolic, profound" metaphors.

--------------------
i wanna see another Shaquile O'Neal movei

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: lordlovely]
    #548244 - 02/11/02 06:25 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Tell your friend that God is santa clause for adults...only the beings on this planet that "need" god believe in him, strange isn't it?

Just think of the contradictions, Thou shalt not kill but an eye for an eye. Pffft.

It's funny when a christian sees a homeless person on the street talking to nobody and they call that homeless person crazy.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

Offline_JJ_
PsychedelicRevolutionary
Loc: NSW, Australia
    #548435 - 02/11/02 10:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

LDS is a cult.. no questions there. They use brainwashing techniques on their followers.. just like $cientology and Hari Krishna. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend - you can't really blame him for being weak-minded.. you can blame the church for turning him into a zombie, however.

InvisibleTrippeeChik
Stranger
 User Gallery

#548539 - 02/12/02 01:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

youre quite interesting, ws.

but no, ive never had any trip buddies turn into complete idiots.

--------------------
look buddy,,

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: TrippeeChik]
    #548571 - 02/12/02 02:45 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

that is really too bad ws, i agree there are people who enjoy reading stuff like this...i am one of them.

Hopefully all will be resolved in time for you two.

-Kremlin

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: Kremlin]
    #548915 - 02/12/02 12:16 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thanx to all for being supportive... (and I do mean: ALL)

Kremlin: I'm afraid it'll be resolved in a Next Life. Alot of damage was done until about 3months after the call: I recieved pretty hostile letters & the friendship before was closer to Love than any non-Psychedelic one I can think of (no: we didn't play "hide-the-sausage" or anything like that!! Just REAL good friends...)
I often find & hear that much "Tripping" friendships are much more closer than lotsa non-trip ones. Have that too, anyone?

As to religious converters: lots are plainly LION about their religion just to lure you in...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over
    #549044 - 02/12/02 02:21 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Wow.. what a good story. People are insulting this guy for using metaphors? Hmm, I found that they made the story way more interesting, it was the most interesting read I've had on here for a while. It's weird, I have no urge whatsoever to throw insults around at anyone! Why is that? He did nothing to offend anyone, he was just telling his story, and yet pharma resorted to namecalling.. how childish.. ah well, some take longer than others..

OfflineTamrylin
Loc: USA, East Coast
    #549113 - 02/12/02 03:18 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

lol.. thats both sad and funny at the same time.. Dam.. i feel sorry for all the brainwashed religious people.. it's not even their fault, it's the way that meaningless shit gets poured into their heads.. do you think he might have had a lvl 5 trip and taken it a bit too seriously? mebbe his then current life and his childhood fears met, and the fear murdered your friend? ::shrug:: then again, maybe not

--------------------
Tangerine trees and marmalade skies...

OfflineLeGrouper
enthusiast
    #549268 - 02/12/02 06:09 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Not trying to be an ass WS but I think that your friend was only using you for drugs. I also think you were probably in love with him, otherwise you wouldn't have been so foolish to let him hold onto the dots you bought or to have taken $250 from you. It's just like when girls that don't really like guys pretend to like them in order to get them to buy them things and shit. That's why you never buy a girl dinner until you at least get a handjob. That way you know she's not just in it for the dinner. Until then, the cost is split. In the future you should be careful where you place your trust in people, when there is money involved you should look for motives.

And I think Pharma was just fucking with you because you are one of those eccentric types that are easy to get a laugh out of because of the way you react. And in the future, never use the word defcon to describe anger. People immediately picture steve urkle.

--------------------
The above post is entirely fictional and should not be taken out of context.

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Offlineflatalbert
MexicanaJalisco,Stamets, andfractals
Loc: One of those corn states
    #549360 - 02/12/02 08:08 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

This only goes to prove that fanatical religion never proved anything.

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: flatalbert]
    #549619 - 02/13/02 01:42 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Can't we all unite in our hatred for Mormons?

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: JESUS: I damn near KILLED my Tripfriend !!! [Re: LeGrouper]
    #549718 - 02/13/02 05:59 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thanx to all again!

LeGrouper: I am absolutely 100% DEAD SURE I wasn't in love. It was just that those 29 trips we've spent together had melted away so many Ego-defences & such between us that our friendship reached unbelievable closeness. We nearly fused together and the separation & the way it occurred was like having a chunk torn out of our souls. Yes: him too. When we got together I noticed alot of times that he had really missed me all that time and that he TRIED to really connect: His mindfucked state prevented him really doing that, really. And I like to add that his warp occurred over a year before he got high on LDS.
I don't want to insult him behind his back, but I seriously think his joining the LDS was his preferred alternative to being commited to a Psychiatric Hospital.
Alot of things he wrote reminded me of severe crisis that bordered on Psychosis, and I mean that in a DSM sort of way. In the LDS he found new stability: a way to be surrounded by "friends", a means of filling his day and as an excuse to himself to drop his wide range of delusions ("an UFO came hovering above my house just to give me a Message" & such, which happened while NOT tripping) and substituted it for Religious Dogma.
Sad, really sad...

By the way: his largest trip was like 300mcg of LSD (equal to about 10 gr of average compost-grown Cubensis) which wasn't a LEVEL 5, and a failure for him. He said: "It's going TOO FAR!" & such and I guided him for like 10 hours as good as I could on same dose. I made him pop the equivalent of 10mg Valium (half a Roofie) which eased his anxieties to some extent, but wasn't enough to snap him out of it. All please read my earlier: "...Psychedelics & Benzo's" post right on the next page of Trip Tips. It's highly neglected, undeservedly so, as it's PACKED with SUPER info EVERY tripper should know about. PLEASE READ THAT ONE !!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLeGrouper
enthusiast
    #555290 - 02/18/02 11:14 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

//// It was just that those 29 trips we've spent together had melted away so many Ego-defences & such between us that our friendship reached unbelievable closeness.////

29 trips eh?

Yeah you weren't in love, just like I haven't been dating my girlfriend for 11 months, 7 days, and 19 hours........

--------------------

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#557153 - 02/20/02 05:24 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey LeGrouper...

Hate to get defensive, but all my Sessions are serial-numbered and the Landmark ones I know by number. Every Session I've had I've written down & pondered.
Is that so strange?

When a dude says he's 100% DEAD SURE about his own motives, it's kinda uncool to think you know him better than he himself after having read just a little of him. But if you WANT love to have been there: Be my guest & think just that...
I just think it's sad you can't imagine really DEEP friendship...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineSplit
enthusiast

#558226 - 02/21/02 06:15 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Fuck, I know I cant understand true friendship, I cant tell if I should be jealous or piteous of your circumstances.

Its Life I guess.

--------------------
[green]"You'll accomplish more if you start now"[/green]
[red]-Egghead[/red]
[green]TeRzMaStA[/green] is the man.

OfflineLeGrouper
enthusiast
    #559987 - 02/22/02 04:59 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I'll take you word this time WS, I guess i do have a hard time imagining true friendship with someone of the sex that I am attracted to. I am not trying to be a dick, I totally do not have a problem with people being gay, I just have a hard time imagining having a purely platonic friendship with a girl so I have trouble picturing it. But I am not trying to argue, you would know if you were in love or not and you seem pretty honest and straight forward so in light of all of that, i would say that your friend lost his mind. You seem like a good friend and I am confident that you will find someone who is as good a friend if you keep looking.

--------------------

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#561387 - 02/24/02 08:26 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

SPLIT: Friendship, as any choice, is governed by Man's Prime Motivation: "Will it help me Benefit? If not than f#ck it!" Most friendships are quite casual, in that a certain distance is kept, some topix are avoided and most "friends" aren't willing to accept what they consider "shit" from the other, which often includes their friend going trough Hell & needing help. Fun's important, but a true friend distinguishes him/herself from the bulk by going the distance for you when it's quite unpleasant for them. If he had been a girl, I would've connected to her just as deeply...

I'll just say: You go & tell your friends you're Gay. You go & get into a traffic accident which disables you. You go & contract AIDS or Cancer or whatever disease that might cut short your life. You go & do Heroin daily or become an alcoholic. You go & let your dad lay PTSD on you...
In all those cases when the goin' gets Rough you'll likely discover that 9/10 of your friends will drop you like moldy shit. Most friendships abruptly end when one gets into trouble or taboo areas. Ask yourself this: Wouldn't I do that too? The test of a friendship is to lay a truckload of such shit on one of your friends (doesn't have to be REAL!) & see how they react. I find this a good strategy to truely discover if the friendship's for real or not. I keep my distance to those who fail & open myself deeper to the ones that pass this little test, wether they're Male, Female or aren't sure yet.

LeGrouper:You can't picture a "platonic" friendship with a girl of, say, great Inner & outer beauty? I can really understand that!!!
In most cultures women are constantly sexualized if they're attractive. It's truely disgusting, at least to me & most feminist ladies. Why the "Burka" (sack over the body) in Afghanistan? Well: to get men's dicks a little firmer, since under every Burka could well be a highly attractive woman. Ofcourse this isn't the case in most instances, but hey: that sack keeps the fantasy alive, now doesn't it? Look at those Hollywood movies. If there's a really beautiful lady there she usually gets dicked in the next scene by a less attractive man, so it's easier for most men to swap the actor for himself mentally... And if the lady isn't sexually attractive to most (like Fat/Tall/Butch) she's likely down with the villains, just as it is hard to find a hollywood movie with blacks in it that doesn't add violence or drugs to it, even if the black man's the hero. And why do movies with gays always include AIDS or other suffering? All this because Hollywood CATERS TO THE GENERAL MOODS & BIAS OF THE DOMINANT CULTURE IN THE USA.
But let me get back on the topic:
We all know "Miss Wet T-Shirt", but has one of you ever encountered a contest such as "Mister Wet Shorts?" Women are constantly sexualized and men are encouraged to NOT HAVE close Male-Male bonding. (Hey man: are you a homo or something?) Now I'm gonna talk Lipstick, colouring the cheeks, those lip-injections girls get & the general topic of dresses.
Now what's up with all that shit? I've read some Psychology stuff on those.
Why do alot of men like girls in dresses? Because her PUSSY seems more accessible!!! And all that make-up shit? People who're involved in sexual intercourse have a slight blush, their lips are more red & swell before orgasm.
So what does this mascara-shit mean to the subconscious mind of men? "FUCK ME!! I'M HORNY AS HELL!!!!!" This explains why this stuff is accentuated in prostitutes, why most people get a little sick to their stomachs by a little girl with lipstick & why most men really HATE other men getting involved in this stuff. (I'd say: Fuck those sex signals! Let people be people & don't pull sacks over their heads or let 'em smear themselves with chemical shit!)

So, to not go on & on forever: Women are generally sexualized & strong male-male bonding is discouraged, exept maybe the Father-Son bond. So, LeGrouper: I can totally understand you have a hard time not getting hard in the presence of an attractive girl: (Joke, man!) THE DOMINANT CULTURE DRIVES STRAIGHT MEN TO THIS.
I hope me ganging up with the feminists won't result in hostile posts or such.
To everybody else: Keep 'em coming!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineLeGrouper
enthusiast
    #561474 - 02/24/02 11:15 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Whoa dude, I think you misunderstood me. I'm not just saying I couldn't be platonic friends with a girl that I am attracted to. I seem to find that whenever I become friends with a girl, and the friendship becomes really good, i start to become attracted to her at some point. Then I can't just think of her as a friend. It might not be that way for you, but for me it is.

--------------------

Ali-G
www.boyakasha.co.uk

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale