Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineshrogg
journeyman
Fake id Templates!!!!!!!
    #542562 - 02/06/02 01:46 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Fake ids are illegal but movie props are not if you want to make ids for a low budget film or just like the way they look on your computer screen then this post is for you if used for anything else or if printed I take no responsibilty.A P.O. box address will be up in a few days just send cash or money order when its posted with the template(s) you would like along with an email address or return address after the order is received an email with your selection(s) will be sent if for some reson you do not have an email address a cd will be sent. The states available are: New jersery, Flordia, Conneticuit, New york, Wyoming, Indiana, Maine, Kansas, Idaho, calafornia and colorodo. Also availible is a neat little program to generate legit serial number when given eye color, hair color, birthdate etc converts it into a number that is used by bartenders to determine if its "real" or not. Hologram files and info included with some states easy to do. If interested just respond to this post or email me.These templates connot be found anywhere!!!!!!!!! (except here)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
Re: Fake id Templates!!!!!!! [Re: shrogg]
    #542612 - 02/06/02 02:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Attention shroomerites: Fake ID templates can be found FOR FREE (from various states and countries) on p2p filesharing programs like Morpheus. I have personally found hundreds of ID templates on usenet as well.

Take your fucking spam elsewhere, shrogg.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

InvisibleShaw

#542630 - 02/06/02 02:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

sounds like you've got a nice scam going shrogg. HEY ALL SUCKERS! I"VE GOT WHATEVER HE HAS FOR HALF PRICE!!!!! just sent money directly to me.

--------------------

Offlineshrogg
journeyman
Re: Fake id Templates!!!!!!! [Re: Shaw]
    #543093 - 02/06/02 10:41 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The temps one can find on morphus suck and are just that a template. Guess you forgot about serial numbers they often do get checked and holograms too know how to do that. Temps found on morphus etc....may work at chinese beer store in youre local ghetto with a little luck but thats it.(trust me ive been there) My movie props are exact to the currant us templates (morphus ones usally are out dated choppy or just plain suck) You get with mine both front and back along with hologram files with simple directions to make the hologram without high tek stuff. Go ahead fuck around with morphus etc...best of luck to you if you wanna save yourself time trouble and get somthing that works (for movie props of course) has worked and has been perfected over time then my temps,holo files&generator are all one will ever need in fact ids made with these files have worked in there home state. I only charge for my troubles and time put into creating these complete (everything needed) files. Good luck to those who choose morphus and be careful. unless you are a hottie or drug dealer u arent gettin in your choice place to film movies of drinking my files are all ya need for good times and great films . temps are clean come with compete directions needed to pass bouncer tests and vry informative if followed exactly will produce an exact copy only you will know.

Offlineshrogg
journeyman
    #543113 - 02/06/02 10:55 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

No this is not a spam or scam just passing the wisdom on to another man.
"if you give a man a fish he will eat for a day If you teach a man to fish he will eat for many days" i only sell cds now to people around the way and they come back happy for more everyday just spreading the wealth the potential value these files hold cant compare to the one time fee for them unlike morphus files that anyone can get there is no value cause any can get em

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #543316 - 02/07/02 03:43 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

boo... i made a long ass reply on this exact post in otd.. but i don't wanna do it again - everyone, go look at my reply in otd. lol, i wouldn't want any of you to miss it :wink:

just kiddin', i really couldn't care less - but i'm in dire need of sleep, and that i do care about - later peeps

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Offlineshrogg
journeyman
Re: Fake id Templates!!!!!!! [Re: geokills]
    #543881 - 02/07/02 03:27 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I gotta friend in cala who uses these files gets him into high end clubs in la he goes to socalu u can probly buy one there if you did thats where it probly came from anyway I am willing to trade for states I do not have ill also trade for other neat related programs and files so fuck money all transaction will be done by trades so email me if interested

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #543939 - 02/07/02 04:21 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i didn't say i wanted one... i already got a couple pieces of plastic with my picture on them :wink:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom