Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Undesclosed Location (its...
Project Newbie
    #5428908 - 03/22/06 09:55 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well I made a few pf cakes , around 24 and half contamed (steam sterilized) but I think it was from poor inocculation proceedures anyway, I cut out the contames from the cakes and crumbled what was contame free ( as close as i could get ), The mycilum filled a big bowl to the rim about 8" in diameter and 4" deep, Then I got some cow poo i got off a field (well weathered)and crumbled that up as fine as I could, got it wet, and added vermiculite to soak up the excess water, Then I dug a hole in the ground about 6" deep and 1ftx2ft I put some peet moss & vermiculite on the bottom then some poo then a layer of mycilum then a mix of poo and mycilum then a layer of peet/verm and have been keeping it moist at all times.

Should I worry about contames?
What about animals pissing on it? Gots a Dog and a cat...
ants? Got those...
um and should I expect shrooms soon or like in a month or 2

P.S. I also have a cake i birthed on perlite in a stirofoam cooler the white ones.
This is all B+ :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :crazy2:

Edited by Greensmoker84 (03/29/06 11:31 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Re: project newbie [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #5428924 - 03/22/06 09:59 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

oh yeah and theres this yellow stuff on my 100% cakes that have sat for a few days in their jars? what is it, is it the "piss" I hear about?

Edited by Greensmoker84 (03/29/06 11:32 AM)

OfflineShroomFoot
Makerofmusic and dreamerofdreams
Male User Gallery

Loc: Den Inventing Room
Re: small outdoor patch 1ftx2ft [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #5428928 - 03/22/06 10:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thats a good plan but contams are everywhere unless u sterilize everything. some wont effect them but some can get a hold. I say always worry about contams.

--------------------
Willy Wonka: The strawberries taste like strawberries!, and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

Veruca Salt: Snozzberries? Who ever heard of a snozzberry?

Willy Wonka: *We* are the music makers... and *we* are the dreamers of dreams

Offlinefungiamongi2
pharmer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: small outdoor patch 1ftx2ft [Re: ShroomFoot]
    #5429024 - 03/22/06 10:34 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

you cant worry about contams in an outdoor grow. its OUTSIDE

--------------------
gonna bring her a kiss, make those blues run

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Re: Project Newbie [Re: fungiamongi2]
    #5429265 - 03/22/06 11:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yeah Ive read it but I like earing it first hand, Im currently working on a casing with 3 cakes, so far (its in the oven right now) I have some verm layerd in a cassarole dish about a 1/2" staralizing I plan on crumbling up the 3 cakes then puting the foil on with fork holes, then puting it in the terrerium over night then tomorrow apllying a 50/50 verm/peat moss casing layer and then growing my shrooms I was gowing to cold shock for a few hours in the fridge after applying the top layer,should I dunk my cakes first, Any advise?

Edited by Greensmoker84 (03/29/06 11:32 AM)

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Re: Project Newbie [Re: Mr_Spliff]
    #5452879 - 03/28/06 10:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well heres some pics of what I got Going on...

The problem is I left them in thier chamber for 3 days without care, misting, faning, light. Also, I didnt alow the casing to properly colonize the casing layer so i got a POOR pin set. I was constantly checking and misting before Myc had seen the top of the casing so I guess it pinned very early. umm.. what else oh yeah that "cake" was a casing that fell out (half pint) I just cased the cake whole in a little plastic thingy, the bigger one hase 4 half pint cakes in there (brf of course, my 1st grow). I cased last Friday so its day 4 for the casing any advise on how i could correct my mistake for the second flush would be awesome. The strain is B+ so I was already expecting few shrooms but this is just a nightmare, 5 pins off 4 cakes if its like that when i dont fuck up im usein a diff strain and good ones out there that would be good for bulk as that its my next project like most other people out there?

I have an out door patch going along with three of eatualive's lazymofo bags going with 4 uncolonized and 1 colonized cake in each so 15 cakes I guess.thax eatualive...

I'll get the pic of the bags and the outdoor patch tomorrow already up to my limit in uploads...

and sorry for the pic sizes(let me know how to make thumbnails and ill do it)

Edited by Greensmoker84 (03/29/06 11:33 AM)

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

#5454402 - 03/29/06 11:30 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

well I checked this morning and I have one pin in my outdoor patch ill upload it later...

My pins on the casing inside duble in size it seems over night  :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: more pics later...

Ill post more pics tonight, Ill be using every last bit of upload space I can so about 6-7 pics a day is all i think I can do, hope the photographer in me doesnt go balls to the wall and it takes months to get you guys all these pics.

I guess what im learning at this point is that these things will grow almost inspite of you, BUT, you will get shity results if you dont go by the book, a lesson learned by all.

Edited by Greensmoker84 (03/29/06 11:33 AM)

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

#5479747 - 04/04/06 06:15 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well my first flush off the cassing was all right, 5 shrooms and two people tripping their balls off. A friend and I cut all the fruits in half down the center after they matured (sorry no pics got lazy) and then ate them. I have no Idea what the weight is I have no scale, anyways we got our first alert only 5-10 mins later and then everything spiraled out off control. Anywho not here for a report just more pics, my second flush is doing much MUCH better, here ya go well over one hundred pins...

There ya have it my best second flush ever... (actualy its my first)
Let me know what ya think... :cool:

Invisiblecappa
Nerd
    #5479840 - 04/04/06 06:55 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Gratz, gj man!

--------------------
Their are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those who don't.
~Cappa.

OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
Re: Project Newbie [Re: cappa]
    #5480268 - 04/04/06 09:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Nice pin set on that 2nd flush man. I'm curious to see the outdoor patch pic. :smile:

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

Re: Project Newbie [Re: Cubenisseur]
    #5480371 - 04/04/06 09:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ill get one up but so far only one pin came up off it and that was just from a cake I buried next to it. Right now its just sitting there doing nothing. I got the poo from a field and didnt pasturize I had two other types of mushrooms pop up one was definitly not a psylocybe while the other was but was deffinitly not B+ it looked more like pics Ive seen of treasure coast (not sure if thats the name) all my B+came out with FAT stems while these (3 small as fuck) had very thin stems. I think what happened it its been geting fucked with by my dog and cat, the dog is prolly pissing on it while the cat is prolly rolling around in it. After I got that idea about the animals I put a trash bags on top of it and steaked it down. Hopfully it fruits.
I just need to get my sisters digi cam.

another question, well when me and my friend tripped the amount of shrooms we had (fresh) filled up our hands, a hand full in other words. I know thats not much to go by but we had a crazy trip (never had I tripped harder in my life Ive done 1200mgs dxm and it didnt compare to this), just wondering if that is a good dose (a normle one) or if we took too much. I was seeing color morph and when the lights went out in his room (my friend's) the walls would turn into a net of orngesh light, like lines that formes a net, and then they started to move towards me and away in a crazy fashion, the smoke off a joint was no longer whit but a blend of blues reds and greens, the leaves on trees would mold into one another and change colors (pine trees) and one bent down (as if bowing to me) and came right up to my chest (it was about 50 yards away) and later on (after my friend kicked me out of his house because he thought that he was his conciousness and I was his body and that I had been playing a cruel joke on him for all of eternity and the world was my creation to torment him in) I was walking the streets of his hood for a while till I decided to walk home ( I live like 8-10 miles away) I was on the highway and a cop car passed by it turned around and stoped me, I was fearless off them as I knew I had nothing on me and by this time I was in my "right mind" just the world wasnt, I looked at the cop's face and he had four eye two were they should and two above this freaked me out not cuz of the holucination but because it ment I wasnt sober enough to deal with cops yet and I thought he would notice. anyway I asked the cops for a ride home and they check my ID and called my name in to check for warrants, I just got off probation so this worried me a little but I knew even if they took me in at least I was in their care and not wondering around. His skin was also tinted blue like a smerf.Earlier on before the cops I was in the hood still and I went and sat down indian style in front a resaca (a type of water way like a river but mexacan name) and as I looked across the water on the other side I could hear laughter that was VERY destorted, like the gods were laughing at me for being in this pittiful state, the laughter came from "above" the sky which looked like a painting. Theres abit more but I just wanna know how much I took for a reference for my next trip.

I really need a scale.

OfflineMr_Spliff
Dreamer
Male User Gallery

#5482222 - 04/05/06 12:07 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Well, heres an update...

they exploded over night, ill be trippin in no time.
I wonder, should me and my friend (same friend as always) just split them all in half and trip?! :fart: na, just curious about how much in weight (dry or wet) should I get off it, just a rough guess?

My outdoor patch, again the extention I made with a bad cake, just pinned again, about six of em, ill get the pic uploaded asap when i get more upload space.

OfflineBigBlazer8586
experiencedmycologist
 User Gallery
    #5482445 - 04/05/06 01:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

there is no set weight that you will get off of a casing. Just dry them, be patient, then weigh them dry. That is the only way to get the true weight.

--------------------
I am a very sick person. All information contained above this line is fiction. Its all made up bullshit from the inner recesses of my strange mind.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder