Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoctopus
Salad eater
 User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: tiresias]
    #18767335 - 08/28/13 06:27 AM (10 years, 6 months ago)

bookmark

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: octopus]
    #18768217 - 08/28/13 12:24 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Was trying to skim through this, but I was curious on how much benzo you need for a CID trip.  There have been times when shit hit the fan and I didn't have them around.  I want to make sure I know how to dose them if the trip becomes a little too much.  Okay a lot too much!

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #18769653 - 08/28/13 06:06 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:
Was trying to skim through this, but I was curious on how much benzo you need for a CID trip.  There have been times when shit hit the fan and I didn't have them around.  I want to make sure I know how to dose them if the trip becomes a little too much.  Okay a lot too much!

Id imagine 1-2mg xanax or etizolam would be sufficent. Depending how heavy shit hit the fan, then 2 or maybe 3mg. This number might be a bit higher for etizolam.

If your using phenibut, then 2-4gs. 1g might be sufficent though to calm you down and get you back on track. This one is unique though, Im not sure if it would be as effective.

I have not aborted a trip with benzos yet, but based on some experience with them in the past Id say these numbers would be close.

Edited by weshroom (08/28/13 06:07 PM)

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: weshroom]
    #18769724 - 08/28/13 06:17 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

weshroom said:
Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:

Id imagine 1-2mg xanax or etizolam would be sufficent. Depending how heavy shit hit the fan, then 2 or maybe 3mg. This number might be a bit higher for etizolam.

If your using phenibut, then 2-4gs. 1g might be sufficent though to calm you down and get you back on track. This one is unique though, Im not sure if it would be as effective.

I have not aborted a trip with benzos yet, but based on some experience with them in the past Id say these numbers would be close.

I never either, but there were about 3 trips the last 6 months that I wished I had something.  One occasion, I was punching myself in the face.  I wish I was able to abort that one!  Lol

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #18770169 - 08/28/13 07:48 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:
Quote:

weshroom said:
Quote:

FakePlasticSky said:

I never either, but there were about 3 trips the last 6 months that I wished I had something.  One occasion, I was punching myself in the face.  I wish I was able to abort that one!  Lol

Damnn... yea that'd be the time to use it!

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

#18770328 - 08/28/13 08:21 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Left you a rating sky, check it out!

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#18774444 - 08/29/13 06:28 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

I took an mg Xanax during a run of bad dmt trips and that particular trip was fantastic and in fact seemed potentiated. It was like my first time all over again

OfflineRR42013
Stranger

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #18799682 - 09/04/13 03:16 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Does anyone think if I took .5 mg of Xanax for 3 grams of shrooms would eliminate the uneasiness of coming up? Chances r they r cubes.

OfflineGreySatyr
Pagan-Psyche
Male

Loc: North Carolina
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: RR42013]
    #18811746 - 09/07/13 02:13 PM (10 years, 6 months ago)

Awesome thread although I have no experience with benzodiazepines and psychedelics. Xanax makes me violent but I do like valiums. I've never used a benzo to abort a trip either but I suppose they're nice to have handy. I may try this one day down the road.

--------------------
...also, go to hell, huh?

OfflineHardrock3742
Peace, love, and good vibes
 User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Asante]
    #23502706 - 08/02/16 05:41 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

I tried 0.25mg alprazolam and 2g shrooms and the alprazolam didnt do a damn thing. Im very familiar with it as I am prescribed and 0.25mg will usually get me pretty calm real quick. You can see my trip report here: https://www.shroomery.org/13732/Still-cant-have-good-trip-on-shrooms

Offlineshroomizzy
Souless
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Center of the Room
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Hardrock3742]
    #23511912 - 08/05/16 07:49 AM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Umm sounds like it worked to me.

At 3 you said you took the benzo...

At 330 you said you this was the last you remember being anxious..... sounds like it worked like a charm

--------------------
:::::Sincerely Yours, I disown you:::::

Offlinekyu
Psychonaughty
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Asante]
    #25699375 - 12/24/18 03:17 AM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Dear Asante,

Thank you so much for this guide! I've been struggling with anxiety in my trips and everyday life forever, trying to learn how to OVERCOME it to get some therapeutic effect. But, having overcome it for dozens of times, I realized it wouldn't go away, it's just some natural predisposition that I have. At most, I can develop some sort of temporal tolerance to stress hormones, but that's it.

Anxiety was worth exploring, because I've learned how it works and how to handle it, but not it's time for some shielded trips!

Actually, I haven't tried your combo, but taking some valerian+melissa+mint extract worked just fine several times. Looks like my natural sensitivity to substances allows using plant sedatives instead of benzos.

Now, a question. I'll try to explore this myself, but what do you think of caffeine withdrawal? The symptoms I get when going 'cold turkey' on coffee are pretty similar to a sedated state (if you don't count headache, but shrooms can take care of it).

Has anyone tripped during caffeine withdrawal?

--------------------
You gave me a wonderful, wonderful world,
And you gave me eyes to see it,
And you gave me LSD to open them.

InvisiblefeeversM
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: kyu]
    #25707654 - 12/28/18 12:40 PM (5 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

kyu said:
Dear Asante,

Thank you so much for this guide! I've been struggling with anxiety in my trips and everyday life forever, trying to learn how to OVERCOME it to get some therapeutic effect. But, having overcome it for dozens of times, I realized it wouldn't go away, it's just some natural predisposition that I have. At most, I can develop some sort of temporal tolerance to stress hormones, but that's it.

Anxiety was worth exploring, because I've learned how it works and how to handle it, but not it's time for some shielded trips!

Actually, I haven't tried your combo, but taking some valerian+melissa+mint extract worked just fine several times. Looks like my natural sensitivity to substances allows using plant sedatives instead of benzos.

Now, a question. I'll try to explore this myself, but what do you think of caffeine withdrawal? The symptoms I get when going 'cold turkey' on coffee are pretty similar to a sedated state (if you don't count headache, but shrooms can take care of it).

Has anyone tripped during caffeine withdrawal?

Possibly consider ashwaghanda and lemon balm as well, they both synergize nicely with psychedelics. I personally never mix anything with psychedelics, the natural anxiety and chance of a "bad" trip are just a part of it for me, but I can definitely see the appeal.

When I'm in caffeine withdrawal I'm usually anxious, irritable, foggy and sometimes get headaches... not ideal for tripping. Plus I usually just want to sleep, which goes against the grain of the stimulated tripping experience. Everyone handles withdrawal differently though.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies