Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

Loc: :) Passed out on my co...
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: Asante]
    #579332 - 03/15/02 01:25 AM (22 years, 10 days ago)

I thought THC was only soliuble(sp?) in oils and alcohols, thats why people boil it in butter and such to make brownies.
If so...how can it be absorbed by just boiling in water...???

Another question...the reason I personally don't like reefer is that , no matter which strain, what amount etc. I get EXTREME paranoia. Would this be lessend by taking the THC orally?

--------------------

"My generation played a really mean trick on me. I thought we were all
goofing off together, but it turns out everybody else went and got rich
while I was sleeping." Mission Hill

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: badjessejames]
    #579397 - 03/15/02 04:31 AM (22 years, 9 days ago)

Hi BJJ:

You're absolutely right: THC is a Lipotropic molecule and thusly is only sol. in oils and solvents like Alcohol. In your tea there will be some suspended Resin, but not much. Why the tea then?

Water boils at 100'C (dunno the F from memory). Since you have to heat the THC acids to convert those to the THC that IS active but the temp may not rise above 100'C to prevent decomposition, water is the PERFECT vehicle to both get it at this temperature & soften the bud so it won't be hard on your stomach. You HAVE to eat the Grass itself, or you'll toss out 90% of the High! Don't boil the Grass! Bringing the water to a boil, shutting off the heat, adding the Grass & then steeping for 15min has proven to be the most effective procedure. If you warm the Grass dry in a pot, say on an oil bath, the resin would stick to the pot like mad.
I've done some theorizing... How about stuffing 250mg of Grass into gelatin capsules, wrapping em in a kleenex, putting that in a jar with the lid closed & then heating it PF-TEK style? 1-6 caps ought to be the range, then.
But: have to dry-test them caps first. They might melt, become sticky & the Gelatin protein may coagulate to the point of you retrieving the caps from the toilet a day later... It ought to work for vegetarian "starch" capsules: haven't got 'em tho...
Another brainwave: Add a gram or so of Lechitin to the tea before steeping & blend the shit out of it! Alot of the resin'll be emulsified into the solution and that should make it come on quicker, work more strongly & last for a shorter time... Turned on by all that talk of cooking with Grass I once melted a big piece of chocolate (say 2-3oz), crumbled Grass into it and processed it like the tea. I ate what should be a whopping dose but barely noticed ANYTHING.

EXTREME PARANOIA... Well, BJJ: I'd really disreccommend it then. If you smoke reefer the strenght halves every hour or so. But Grasstea is a 6-12 hour Bolero of the very same THC... It's highly likely you'll be paranoid for hours on end. I know folks who dislike it. One of 'em said: I steer clear of Grass... It makes me go mad.
The guy SHOT UP A GRAM OF AMPHETAMINE A DAY !!!
So hey: If bud's unpleasant for you, stick to an occasional petite reefer for Experimenting's sake.....

"Hey Alice..." The Caterpillar said, "Do you wanna suck on my bong?"
"Er... D..Dat ain't a bong..."
"Well: suck on my dong then..." The Caterpillar smiled.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #585952 - 03/22/02 01:44 AM (22 years, 3 days ago)

I cant say now how the benzo Clonazepam goes with psychadellics, but soon i will be able to give you an idea of how it went for me, i tend to have alot of anxiety on trips.

I am taking Clonazepam regularly at .5 mg doses 1/night, so i have mixed weed with it many times, and i find it to make the high more relaxed and enjoyable.

--Kremlin

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

#585983 - 03/22/02 02:27 AM (22 years, 2 days ago)

No more benzos for me for A LONG TIME!
I seem to get carried away sooooo easy with things sometimes..
I ordered a shitload of cheap valium and klonipin from an OP....I was taking both daily....the next thing I know it's 2 weeks later so I decide I should take a break.
I have been the most depressed,biggest crabby asshole for the last few days....then today...3 days after I quit..I feel fine..
I am blaming the benzos...
Well....not really.....my overconsumption...PEAS~

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #586378 - 03/22/02 01:17 PM (22 years, 2 days ago)

it is a known fact that these drugs, when taken for an extended period of time and then ceased, will cause a general "downer" effect for a little while.  i'm assuming that's probably why they are not very widely used recreationally, and mostly just for theraputic benefits in working through personal/emotional issues.  from what i hear they are not all that euphoric, although when i was feeling really tense one day to the point where i was getting physically ill, they worked like magic!  in any case, i love this benzo trip idea and will give it a shot next time i trip :cool:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#586591 - 03/22/02 05:25 PM (22 years, 2 days ago)

Kremlin & Geokills: Please post the essence of how it was right here! I'm really curious but... Try to get the balance right! Too much Benzo = too little Trip. And the doses too, if you've got scales!

BadJesseJames: As you discribe it it likely was pretty intense, but I've heard a big guy shriek from withdrawal headache after quitting about 6 months of highdose Benzo. You probably used very high doses... This rebound-effect is typical of Benzo's and much more dangerous stuff like Barbs & Opioids. Benzos can give amnesia-fx that are usually dose-dependent.
Great you're out of it! Wait a month or two and if you insist on strong doses try the upper medical range of 20-30mg Valium. This may not be strong, but higher doses tend to give more pronounced side-fx.
Contrary to medical practice I think 1x/week is optimal & daily use undesirable.
But: good you're well again!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineChrisL_NL
Stranger
Loc: The Hague, NL
    #593877 - 03/30/02 05:04 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I "liberated" some 15 * 2mg Valium today :smile:.

I think I'm going to try 30g (fresh) shrooms + 2mg Valium. Should that be ok?

Oh, and by the way, I finally found a store in holland that still sells nitrous cartridges (BLOKKER doesn't sell them anymore). If anyone is interested, please PM me.

--------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!"

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: ChrisL_NL]
    #596205 - 04/02/02 06:00 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

2 mg valium isnt a high dose of valium at all- i used to take lsd and valium alot-to relax the tension while trippin-i would take about 20-30 mg though :smile: 

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: ChrisL_NL]
    #596206 - 04/02/02 06:05 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

1 oz fresh shrooms... I think it's Cubies (the big ones, also called Psilocybe Cubensis, Golden Tops & such) so they'll hold like 18mg PSilocyBin if they're Compostgrown on average & a whopping ~36mg PSB if they're rice/graingrown.

For most people 18-36mg PSB + 2mg Valium (Diazepam) would be too little of the latter to derive benefit out of the Combi.
If your shrooms are HUGE (like over 5in/12cm lenght) they're likely composts & smaller ones or the ones grown on those nice little kits are most likely rice/grain.

I'd say 3-6mg (1 1/2-3 tabs of 2mg if it REALLY IS Diazepam) should be right in most cases. If you're in the dark about their origin I'd say take 1 1/2T along with them. Be prepared for a heavy Trip tho! 30gr Cubies might contain 45mg PSB !!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo' [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #596208 - 04/02/02 06:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

GanjaShroom...

20-30mg Valium... HOW MUCH ACID DID YOU TAKE FOR CHRISSAKES??? I guess it would be well over 100mcgs, likely 200+mcg, because otherwise it would completely blot out the Trip for most people!
(200mcg Lysergide = 4gr of strong Shrooms in comparison)

In "LSD Psychotherapy" (THE best book on Tripping in my opinion) such doses are reccommended as an aid through the Heaviest of Trips. This dose might make some people puke in the Psychedelic + Benzo-combination, tho...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

#785432 - 07/30/02 12:27 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

A good thread....

.......Thought I'd bump it for those who haven't seen it yet

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#785473 - 07/30/02 01:53 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

BJJ:

Thanks man! Too bad threads fade into the background so quickly!

By the way: I've looked into GHB metabolism and I'm over my toxic concerns by now. Moderate use would likely only produce minimal amounts of Oxalic Acid, probably less than eating a bowl of rhubarb.
Aww, almost started an Urban Legend....

Still I want to urge everybody to be cautious about dose and frequency tho.
4-OH-Butyric Acid is nothing to toy with, just like our beloved shroomy 4-OH-DMT!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Asante]
    #786312 - 07/30/02 11:48 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

You are of course absolutely right in my opinion, since I took a handful of Xanax to come down from a bad trip a while back (actually 2.5 mg) I have tried taking .5 - 1.0 mg at the same time as dosing and the come up is much easier with a smoother ride throughout! Xanax is a bit stronger than Valium but I have a very high resistance so don't go by my dose.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: EVERYBODY READ THIS !!! Psychedelics & Benzo's [Re: Ripple]
    #787419 - 07/30/02 11:58 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Thanx man!

The come-up can be nasty indeed. Quite logical, considering your Dopamine rises to fullblown Schizophrenic hights... Alot of people tend not to like that.
Just took my first Xa some time ago. I agree with my sources that for me 0.5mg (500mcg) of Alprazolam (Xanax) is equivalent to 10mg Diazepam (Valium).

2.5mg of Xa on a fullblown (Bad) Trip may make most quit dizzy, retch and puke.
Lemme guess Ripple... with that .5-1mg of Xa you took 1/8 or more, ammi rite?
People: if you got Shrooms and Benzos, please try this combination. Otherwise, you don't know what you're missing & that WOULD be a shame!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #788083 - 07/31/02 09:38 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yes 4 grams of dried cubies exactly, I have quite a high tolerance to Benzo's so the 2.5 grams of Alprazolam does not make me sick at all. I have taken as much as 4 mg's it just puts me to sleep and wipes out my memory.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#789677 - 08/01/02 02:44 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

4 grams...

Say Ripple, your high tolerance for Xa's is that by (over) indulgance or are you simply somebody who needs more benzo's? And: is it consistent with other Benzo's, if you took any? Just curious...

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #790637 - 08/01/02 11:43 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Oh it's most definately due to over indulgance for a good many years. I have taken as much as 70 mg of Diazepam to no effect. My abuse of Barbituates as a teen has a lot to do with it.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#792093 - 08/02/02 06:55 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Overindulgence... Perhaps if you quit using them for, say, 6 months, it's likely tolerance will be reversed, so I've read. Is it an option?

Indeed: Benzo's and Barbs overlap somewhat, barbs being highly more toxic tho. (just for the newbies) Do you mean 70mg Diazepam without ANY effect or just no buzz. My doc told me some time ago tolerance to the buzz can be open-ended but generally it's anxiolytic (calming) effects generally plateau out like alcohol does, in essence that you need 2-4x as much to reach the subtle calming effect but completely lose the rush.

I once took the equivalent of 30mg of Valium & had a really strong buzz. All subsequent rushes were less in intensity tho, until I took a 2 month break. I don't use it recreational, anymore. Today I had myself an ice-cold J?germeister & it was more impressive than 10mg Diazepam in the recreational department.

These are subtle drugs, unless you take heroic quantities. Is it your experience too that you just get the "high" in the first few hours & when the drug plateaus (usually 1 1/2-3 hourpoint) the rush diminishes or disappears? I myself only get wiggly in those first hours, but at the hight of the plasma-peak & activity I ain't high anymore, just subtly sedated. Hence I call this effect a Rush: I only get high in the coming-up. Sounds familiar?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #793016 - 08/02/02 04:28 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Yea you nailed it I do get some sedation on a higher dose but the rush is long gone unless I lay off for a very long time.

--------------------

Offlinebadjessejames
G HEAD

#793221 - 08/02/02 05:57 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Just thought I'd add a little benzo update.....

I can no longer trust myself with any benzos whatsoever. My K-pin use came to an end one night with me drinking ALOT of wine and eating 12mgs of Kpins. I lost alot of money...control of my bowels and almost died. You might be reading this thinking "what a dumb fuck...he deserves it"..... This is why I no longer trust myself with these drugs. Before I ever start taking them I know better than to drink with them or take high doses.
When I start taking them....I start to care less and less about ODs-side effects-possible death. I guess the anti anxiety effect might work to good for me or something.....I don't care about my own life (or at least I don't think it could possibly end) while on these.

I'll stick to my good 'ole GHB

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag