Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSUVhater
Stranger
Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions?
    #538345 - 02/02/02 03:02 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

ordered an oz of them and plan on taking 15 grams each for me and my friend. going to chop em up and boil for soup. Has anyone every experienced this i have done a lot of research and they are not deadly but are historically known for their unique trip. I plan on taking a trip up to the hills with a backpack with some water food and a jacket at sunrise and eating them when i get to the top of this hill. My friend and i ate some Cubensis (about 4 g each) there. we had some great cloud visuals and hope to get the same. If anyone has had these i want to know your reaction and what you think about them. Thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSUVhater
Stranger
Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: SUVhater]
    #541991 - 02/06/02 12:43 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone out there tried A.Muscaria anyone at all?

^^^^^^^^BUMP^^^^^^^^^

InvisibleNGC4414
unknowable

#542000 - 02/06/02 12:54 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, but I can't think of anything special to pass on to you.

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #542241 - 02/06/02 07:17 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, I will advice not to do amanitas, they are very toxic.
If you wana trip use cubies they are safe, and guarantied to trip you.

--------------------

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #542247 - 02/06/02 07:38 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

read the Amanita vault on erowid. the dosage part:

Light 1 - 5 g (1 mediumcap)
Common 5 - 10 g (1-3 medium caps)
Strong 10 - 30 g (2-6 medium caps)

you want to go for a strong experience with something you've never tried before?
I'd start with less than 15g.

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #542267 - 02/06/02 08:14 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

have a bowl if you need to puke - dont get out - you may want to lay down and have some trances...
i'd recommend smoking it first (hell, it works) and if you dont die :wink: you can take it orally in order to explore it more... they're pretty harsh, be careful.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#542873 - 02/06/02 07:13 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I never ate it, but studied it nontheless.

Whatever you do: start out rediculously low and progress by at least 1 week interval when it's not strong.

If you feel something but not enough DO NOT DOUBLE THE DOSE !!! Use small increments. 1 + 1 is a whole lot more than 2 with A.Muscaria !

If you use something that widely varies in potency (like Amanita or P.Cubensis) you should make it really dry, pulverize & mix it well. In this way every gram's just as strong as the other, and it makes weighing easy. An ordinary capsule stuffed with mushroompowder usually weighs 0.4-0.6gr minus capsule. Averaging half a gram this makes dosing without weighing possible.
When airtightly packed & as free of air, light and moisture and stored in a good freezer, P.Cub. for example halves in potency after 5-10 years, like good LSD.
I see nothing in same literature that leads me to think Muscaria wouldn't be storable for that long. Above all; BE REALLY CAREFUL! Above 15mg Muscimol you can slip in a semicoma and thats really never good...
Oh.. If you dry 'em good the potency of one Amanita can increase 2-10x!!!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleXochipili
journeyman
Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: Asante]
    #542953 - 02/06/02 08:50 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

you wont trip. they are very pretty though, thread some up and hang them about. too bad , theyre pretty tasty too.

--------------------

Offlinekingkc
enthusiast
 User Gallery
Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: Xochipili]
    #543744 - 02/07/02 01:20 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

The only thing about them that is certain is that they are colorful and look pretty.

OfflineLawnPhenom
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: kingkc]
    #13282231 - 10/03/10 01:21 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

amanita's aren't psychadelic more narcotic

--------------------

OfflineBootsNBraces
Consciousness Alterer
Male

Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: LawnPhenom]
    #13282331 - 10/03/10 02:09 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Aren't they a deliriant?

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Loc: Nome, Alaska Flag
    #13282613 - 10/03/10 05:34 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Just look around in the search engine on shroomery and you'll find all the info you need. I just wrote up a trip report from Friday night, and it, along with a few other reports in there regarding this.
LOBO said
Quote:

Dude, I will advice not to do amanitas, they are very toxic.
If you wana trip use cubies they are safe, and guarantied to trip you.

All mood-altering mushrooms, if not all mushrooms, are toxic. Amanita muscaria is toxic, but so are cubes=P
While I don't prefer amanita muscaria over psilocybes, muscaria can be a fun time and full of adventure. Not all mushrooms treat two people the same, and two mushrooms can give different potency.
There is a lot of misinformation about Amanita muscaria, and sadly, it's propgated by people saying stuff they heard from one or two sources only, and rumors to boot.
Be sure to bring some herb. Helps with the nausea that seems to come every time in the first hour of dosing.
Quote:

BootsNBraces said:
Aren't they a deliriant?

Yes, they are.
Quote:

Xochipili said:
you wont trip.  they are very pretty though, thread some up and hang them about. too bad , theyre pretty tasty too.

"Trip" you will, if you got A) the right stuff, and B) a body that accepts them. You might not have visuals, you might not hear voices or feel euphoria. You might not feel anything at all if they're weak ones. The three times I've had them(picked them myself), I felt way drunk, headbuzz and had a good time(on low doses).
The very last time I did have a "trip".
I hate to sound like an ass, but please don't post if you have no idea what you're talking about. I admit my experiences are a small sample size, but at least I've done them before.
Quote:

SUVhater said:
ordered an oz of them and plan on taking 15 grams each for me and my friend. going to chop em up and boil for soup. Has anyone every experienced this i have done a lot of research and they are not deadly but are historically known for their unique trip. I plan on taking a trip up to the hills with a backpack with some water food and a jacket at sunrise and eating them when i get to the top of this hill. My friend and i ate some Cubensis (about 4 g each) there. we had some great cloud visuals and hope to get the same. If anyone has had these i want to know your reaction and what you think about them. Thanks. 

He wanted good information from people who have used them before. I appreciate concern over rumors and personal experiences, but he has already bought the muscaria. He wants info that is helpful, not rumors.

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

OfflineDarklight203
Same Shit
Male

Loc: Nome, Alaska Flag
Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: Darklight203]
    #13282619 - 10/03/10 05:39 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry this looks like an old thread, and someone bumped it up(hope it wasn't me). My apologies.

--------------------
In ancient times, when demons roamed with man, They hunted, loved and lost, hand in hand, As time went on, the difference between them faded. You couldn't tell anymore, demons and man were related, and some would say the same, but who would like to claim? In time, Gods had even forgot, Demons, too, once love had sought. In times recent I remember, Once I was a man, In my heart I had an ember, I'll relate the best I can but it was snuffed, one distant December. And yet here I stand, no flesh, no bones, no seed or semen, All that's left is this Demon.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: LawnPhenom]
    #13283036 - 10/03/10 08:58 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I never ate it, but studied it nontheless.
<br>
<br>Whatever you do: start out rediculously low and progress by at least 1 week interval when it's not strong.
<br>
<br>If you feel something but not enough DO NOT DOUBLE THE DOSE !!! Use small increments. 1 + 1 is a whole lot more than 2 with A.Muscaria !
<br>
<br>If you use something that widely varies in potency (like Amanita or P.Cubensis) you should make it really dry, pulverize & mix it well. In this way every gram's just as strong as the other, and it makes weighing easy. An ordinary capsule stuffed with mushroompowder usually weighs 0.4-0.6gr minus capsule. Averaging half a gram this makes dosing without weighing possible.
<br>When airtightly packed & as free of air, light and moisture and stored in a good freezer, P.Cub. for example halves in potency after 5-10 years, like good LSD.
<br>I see nothing in same literature that leads me to think Muscaria wouldn't be storable for that long. Above all; BE REALLY CAREFUL! Above 15mg Muscimol you can slip in a semicoma and thats really never good...
<br>Oh..

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:If you dry 'em good the potency of one Amanita can increase 2-10x!!!     

lol the dosage about not over dosing on them is right but the rest :thumbdown:

thats spoken like someone who hasnt eaten a good deal of them and really felt the difference i have given them to many people on difference occasions they everyone i gave them to can totally tell you the fresher the better , a good way to decrease nasuea is only eating the the skin of caps cause its way lighter material for you body to digest

Quote:

LawnPhenom said:
amanita's aren't psychadelic more narcotic

that really depends on that batch greatly some are some arnt, tho set and setting and all that can have a deal to do with whether or not it goes there i could sit and say LSD isnt that visual and its just a rush of energy and emoitions or the same amount psilocybe ovoideocystdia cause i have had trips like that cause mind state and not going other places with it.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineLove11
Lover
 User Gallery

Loc: Ohio
Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: thedudenj]
    #13283275 - 10/03/10 10:07 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Ibotonic acid is poisn if eaten

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: Love11]
    #13283628 - 10/03/10 11:44 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

amanitas are fun for me at least:yesnod:

especially extract

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: Love11]
    #13284546 - 10/03/10 02:50 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Love11 said:
Ibotonic acid is poisn if eaten

lol if your stupid enough to believe that eating raw amanita is bad that your truly inexperienced

and thats just a fraction count em lol. trust me i have tripped a shit ton of people that only praise my work and fresh ones

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#13286540 - 10/03/10 09:45 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinetha_doctor
student of the Plant Teachers
Male User Gallery

Loc: Melbourne
    #13287313 - 10/04/10 02:02 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I find smoking weed and eating Amanita muscaria go hand in hand.

I also like to smoke a mix of weed and amanita during amanita trips.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita Muscaria Tripping, any suggestions? [Re: tha_doctor]
    #13287885 - 10/04/10 08:21 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i find them to mix with DXM the best

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale