Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshane
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: leery11]
    #5440960 - 03/25/06 12:53 PM (17 years, 11 months ago)

when i drive stoned, the road seems wider, like kinda distorted. short and fat basically.

--------------------
Statements concerning my personal actions and habits, and life in general are not to be taken seriously

go to familyradio.com

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: atomicsoda]
    #6240403 - 11/02/06 05:45 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i guess sometimes when really stoned everything looks just a little "animated".

OfflineRingmaster420
The IncredibleBulk

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: Limerick]
    #6240450 - 11/02/06 05:57 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

So I just thought I would add that I dont know what is up with all the people I hear of lately talk about hallucenating off weed. Seriously thc and other chemicals in weed are very capable of producing some VERY powerful hallucenations, almost DMT like. Maybe im beginning to see why laws are so unfavorable with all these people claiming such impairment. Seriously though, I don't see how SMOKING weed is doing this to you? I have smoked alot before, super blunts, bongs, vaps by myself. For the record, I too have tripped off weed more specifically high THC content. I injected a pure thc concentrate and have also consumed roughly a golf ball sized piece of hash on two seperate ocassions(very expensive).

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: Ringmaster420]
    #6240631 - 11/02/06 06:26 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

ive DEFINATELY hallucinated off of smoking some good as buds. Mostly static vision, sometimes if im really lifted i'll see lights, kinda like a shroom trip, but definately not as intracate or planned out. Also if i smoke in the days after a shroom/acid trip (and if the buds good) i'll get some visuals. Mostly closed eye visuals, like really simple patterns, again nowhere near as nice as the patterns you view on Higher Powers.

--------------------

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: shane]
    #6240758 - 11/02/06 06:53 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i've never had visuals on weed, though

Offlineruralshaman
bemushroomedseeker

Loc: central PA
Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: Limerick]
    #6240897 - 11/02/06 07:21 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I have had CEV patterns from smoking marijuana, usualy after smoking a lot. The only OEVs are rainbows around sources of light. It seems that they are much more vivid and complex in the days and weeks following a trip.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: ruralshaman]
    #6241054 - 11/02/06 07:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I remember going on vacation in cali about 4 months after my hardest trip on lsd,(about 1600 mics). I know someone who grows down there(superb weed).

I smoked alot of weed with this guy one night to the point where my knees were shaking when I would stand.

Massive visuals, is the only way to put it.

So ya, im one of those people who trips when they smoke weed, and I actually get some very obvious geometric visuals if I smoke enough of it. Even one hit effects the visual palette for me. If I smoke a whole joint to myself, its a flat out psychedelic trip. Walls being sucked in and out, and the 3-d geometry that guides the wall breathing-floor crawling-shrinking and growing visual effects of mushrooms or lsd.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

OfflineMattEx
Psychonaut
Male
Loc: New Zealand
Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: yageman]
    #6241158 - 11/02/06 08:19 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I've tripped VERY hard off pot a few times before, and trip mildly most of the time when I get stoned.
The VERY hard times have all been with different suppliers' weed, so it's not laced or anything.
I'll tell the story of the most intense one:

Me and a friend did two massive gravity bong hits. After about 30 seconds, I knew this wasn't going to be just another stoned experience. In another 5 minutes, I was almost unable to stand, and the world around me was dissolving into fractals, melting, twisting and so forth. It was distinctly different from a 5-HT agonist (LSD, mushrooms, DMT etc) type psychedelic experience however. I moved out onto a balcony (it was just me and a friend) to try and get some fresh air.I look at a nearby apartment building, and the spiral staircase on th side of it giving access to the apartments (a really nice spiral one, I might add, quite neat) extended far past the top of the building, and went into the clouds where it appeared to be having some violent electrical discharges with them. Wow :blush: .
Anyway, I eventually got into a bad trip where I started to get nauseous. I convinced myself that I was in fact going to vomit my internal organs out all over the ground 3 stories below. The balcony was disintegrating beneath me, rolling and rocking like a ship on high seas (ha, pun). Eventually I vomited around 20 times, rainbow streams of liquid performing complex aerobatics on their way to the ground.
After that, everything started returning to normal - total duration to this point, ~30 mins. The other really intense experiences were almost identical, but never reached quite the intensity that I needed to vomit.

InvisibleInfested
Stranger
Male
Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: MattEx]
    #6241562 - 11/02/06 09:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ive had hallucinations of pot quite a bit, especially CEVs. I started to notice some psychedelic effects from marijuana, after i did mushrooms couple of times. I never considered it as a hallucinogens, until recently.

OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: Infested]
    #6241637 - 11/02/06 10:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I see CEV (same as visuals in darkness) frequently after toking herb. The white blotches that you see in your vision when you look at darkness form patterns and shapes if you let it.

Offlinedropout
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: AKSE]
    #6242271 - 11/03/06 01:45 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I was wondering if i was the only one before seeing this post. I have tripped mushrooms but one time i hyperventilated on weed and now every time i get high i trip. Its like even one hit fucks me up far beyond how high i ever used to get. I think the paranoia adds to this cause i always wonder if i will pass out again but on a bright sunny day, colors are so bright just like tripping shrooms and it is just crazy.

Offlinekrvtz
reserved

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: 2859558484]
    #6242316 - 11/03/06 02:21 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I haven't had halucinations, but some psychedelic qualities to smoking weed such as having memories from the moment i was not born yet or ego dissolution.

OfflineSyyslehti
unknown

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: krvtz]
    #6242390 - 11/03/06 04:35 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Never had real visuals meaning that I would see things moving/changing, but had some extremely powerful mind trips so that my eyes see everything normally but brains interpret that information the most weirdest ways. I've seen the cell structure of universe in a keyboard, a pillow has changed in to a group of wizards having telepathic communication with me, infinite cities of multidimensional beings in a herbage and stuff like that. I loved it, the best drug experiences of my life. But weed just doesn't do that anymore.
Some kaleidoscopic CEVs do happen though.
Must try some 5-HTP too see if it would bring the original effects back.

Smoking good sativa bud a day after an acidtrip has caused some cool tracers too.

--------------------
What is the technology of consciousness?

OfflineCelaeno
Stranger
Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: Syyslehti]
    #6242454 - 11/03/06 05:55 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I get CEVs (mostly kaleidoscopic, which when I open my eyes I can sometimes still see, but much much fainter) almost everytime I smoke. Sometimes some OEVs but nothing spectacular. Although the world does often look a bit different. Much brighter colors and walls etc can sometimes "bend" a bit (like | -> ) ). 2D objects like paintings can become somewhat 3D. It's been happening a lot more after I started taking shrooms also.

I have a friend who sees brighter colors as well. But he also sees things 'breathing' like on shrooms occasionally.

We are both good visualisers even while sober tho'. That might explain why other people I know hardly ever get any visuals.

I can get open eyed visuals with meditation, meditating while really high has produced some full on hallucinations for me.

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: shane]
    #6242495 - 11/03/06 06:16 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

ever get really paranoid on something when high, even though you couldn't care less.. it just seems so real. i've had many interesting thoughts on life itself, but it puts me in a depressive state sometimes. i can get my mind off of it, but i think i should write my thoughts down to see if anyone else experiences the same feelings.

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

Re: Hallucinations on Marijuana [Re: Mirth]
    #10832840 - 08/10/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Of course weed makes you hallucinate! It is a hallucinagen! If you get good, potent weed, your mind is more suggestable to things, so you can see them. Of course, these are not on par with other hallucinagenics, which can seriously change and distort things. On weed, hallucinations are mild and are mainly things like realizing an objects true size, seeing it smaller or larger, colors look better, and things just are more clear or fuzzy. I find sometimes you can have closed eye hallucinations if you've had enough.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract