Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Just got shrooms; hopefully will trip tomorrow (tips, advice) [Re: TheZeusStone]
    #5420845 - 03/19/06 11:23 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Not at all, just keep-em air tight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
Re: Just got shrooms; hopefully will trip tomorrow (tips, advice) [Re: TheZeusStone]
    #5420854 - 03/19/06 11:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Bro, conserve them, wait until u are free, and can become free during the trip.

Unexpected, or even expected visitors can lessen its intensity, u wanna have a good time; prepare yourself and wait the while

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #5420855 - 03/19/06 11:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

just as long as you keep them out of direct heat you should be fine... A sitter IMO isn't really necessaru unless you plan on spending a large amount of time outside in a neighbourhood other than your own unless you're in a park or something. This isn't the case with everyone but I usually find that a sitter in public provides a bit of security in knowing that you can let yourself go and someone will be there to make sure you're not being sketchy doing it...

And no stemmer, I have not spent 9 hours in a dark room while tripping, although that's purely because the opportunity has yet to come up  :smile:

Offlinehug_the_man
Stranger
Male

Re: Just got shrooms; hopefully will trip tomorrow (tips, advice) [Re: StickyWater]
    #5420865 - 03/19/06 11:30 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If you can get someone else to trip with i find that very enjoyable. It can be very nice to have someone else who is at the same level of thinking as you. Sometimes during trips I find that i have trouble communicating with people who aren't currently tripping.

As long as the shrooms are stored in a dry, air-tight environment out of the light, they will be fine.

--------------------
You can only love that which you know
and you can only know that which you love.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Just got shrooms; hopefully will trip tomorrow (tips, advice) [Re: StickyWater]
    #5420879 - 03/19/06 11:38 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

For some people that kind of time is hard to find, its understandable. You saying that reminds me of the incredible trip I have had outside in below zero temps, and surprizingly, it was during a blizzard. Talk about shitty planning! I had eaten about 1500 mics of acid with my best friend(ya thats more than the average ten strip). We had nowhere to go besides "outside". It was still one of the best psychedelic experiences of my life.
We found save haven under an outdoor roof at our good old elementary school. We couldnt see anything, and had numerous moments where we wondered whether this trip was out of control beyond the setting. We just sat down, and talked for about 4 hours, and then went inside. We finally felt comforitable with the idea.
We didnt plan anything, and we were quite young, yet we were experienced. SO taking that kind of an insane dose just seemed like a good idea after realizing we had not planned it. Kind of like throwing yourself into a giant blender.

Edited by stemmer (03/19/06 11:41 PM)

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Just got shrooms; hopefully will trip tomorrow (tips, advice) [Re: stemmer]
    #5420902 - 03/19/06 11:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes tripping in less than ideal situations can be fun when it's not planned, just as long as the risks have been calculated to some extent... Unfortunately with my current living situation (still stuck at home and my mom NEVER leaves the house for more than 6 hours a WEEK) it is literally impossible for me to enjoy a nice solo trip alone and in silence without venturing outside into the public which is something that I just don't feel comfortable doing on shrooms alone (I get very easily frustrated with the things people do and I feel somewhat compelled to say something while on mushrooms, felt like tearing my hair out stuck listening to some people on the bus talking about doing their first trip with someone who was growing them, at first it seemed like a cool coinsidence, but then I realized that all the information she was giving them was the standard misinformation (caps contain the active ingredients, the more blue on the mushroom the more potent, smoking them will make you go blind, etc) and this just absolutely drove me insane having to listen to this fighting the urge to just scream "You know absolutely dick fucking all!"

Offlinehug_the_man
Stranger
Male

#5423668 - 03/20/06 10:14 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Did you end up tripping today?

--------------------
You can only love that which you know
and you can only know that which you love.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract