Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State
George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries"
    #5364649 - 03/04/06 01:48 PM (18 years, 29 days ago)

you can watch this video and hear it straight
from our Leader Goerge W. Bush:
"...democracies are peaceful countries."
watch: http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2696762
click the green button that says watch.
lol this video is fuckin sweet.they made abeat using george bush's voice from a sample using his speech.  :crazy2:
look at that machine gun that takes
out that car, it looks like something from Halo 2.
george bush is awesome (end sarcasm). :mad:

its pretty fucked up. if you listen to the voice in that turret video the guy says " i see numerous individuals (didnt say hostiles or terrorist or what)
want me to take em out?". its like yeah whatever just kill em. not like it matters anyways its for democracy.

--------------------

Edited by ShroomDoom (03/04/06 01:51 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LA Suburbs
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #5364948 - 03/04/06 03:28 PM (18 years, 28 days ago)

I don't see why Bush, or any of his speech writers, would say such a thing. America was founded on a bloody revolution, and part of the founding ideals of our government is that if your government is oppressing your rights, and will not yield to peaceful pressures, you should start killing people and not stop until you're free again.

--------------------

I find your lack of faith disturbing

InvisibleDieCommie

Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: Konnrade]
    #5364969 - 03/04/06 03:41 PM (18 years, 28 days ago)

Quote:

Konnrade said:
I don't see why Bush, or any of his speech writers, would say such a thing. America was founded on a bloody revolution, and part of the founding ideals of our government is that if your government is oppressing your rights, and will not yield to peaceful pressures, you should start killing people and not stop until you're free again.

well, i think if this is the case its no longer a democracy in our sense of the word. What you described is a safety mechanism, for when the govt. ceases to be a democracy, to bring the govt. back on track.

Theoretically of course.

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: DieCommie]
    #5364988 - 03/04/06 03:47 PM (18 years, 28 days ago)

Well yes, that's right. It's an emergency precaution, but it's a necessary presence in order to ensure that democracy is capable of surviving.

--------------------

Invisiblebadchad
Mad Scientist

#5365006 - 03/04/06 03:53 PM (18 years, 28 days ago)

Discussion aside, I thought that was a creative and well made video.

--------------------
...the whole experience is (and is as) a profound piece of knowledge.  It is an indellible experience; it is forever known.  I have known myself in a way I doubt I would have ever occurred except as it did.

Smith, P.  Bull. Menninger Clinic (1959) 23:20-27; p. 27.

...most subjects find the experience valuable, some find it frightening, and many say that is it uniquely lovely.

Osmond, H.  Annals, NY Acad Science (1957) 66:418-434; p.436

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: DieCommie]
    #5388001 - 03/11/06 01:01 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

Konnrade said:

well, i think if this is the case its no longer a democracy in our sense of the word. What you described is a safety mechanism, for when the govt. ceases to be a democracy, to bring the govt. back on track.

Theoretically of course.

So when are the killings going to start already? Theoretically speaking...

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5388025 - 03/11/06 01:18 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

I donno about u, but America rules... I ain't even American.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5388239 - 03/11/06 05:09 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

It's too early to give up and say democracy isn't working. Besides, too many of the people who are being "oppressed" are too lazy to get off of their asses and vote. In their case, they deserve it. It's the reward for their devotion to inactivity.

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5388320 - 03/11/06 05:52 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

It's too early to give up and say democracy isn't working. Besides, too many of the people who are being "oppressed" are too lazy to get off of their asses and vote. In their case, they deserve it. It's the reward for their devotion to inactivity.

i happen to believe that our 2 party system is an insult to democracy.

Democracy: (literally "the common people rule") is a system where the population of a society controls the government.

personally, in my opinion, thats not what we have here. The big trick is to fool people into forgetting about their issues or whats important, and convincing them that either candidate A or candidate B represents their interests. Especially when our country doesnt go off popular vote. That would be closer to a Democracy... but until a "normal person" (read: non-career politician) can run and get votes for prez, I dont think this is a democracy at all, not even by its classical definition

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

#5388323 - 03/11/06 05:55 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Democratic peace theory. States that democracies dont go to war with each other. Doesnt say a democracy cant go to war with a -non-democratic country.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflineKonnrade
↑↑↓↓<--><-->BA
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: kotik]
    #5388345 - 03/11/06 06:12 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
Quote:

Democracy: (literally "the common people rule") is a system where the population of a society controls the government.

personally, in my opinion, thats not what we have here. The big trick is to fool people into forgetting about their issues or whats important, and convincing them that either candidate A or candidate B represents their interests. Especially when our country doesnt go off popular vote. That would be closer to a Democracy... but until a "normal person" (read: non-career politician) can run and get votes for prez, I dont think this is a democracy at all, not even by its classical definition

Eh... you're right. You're not going to see an average Joe in the white house here in america. The best we as citizens can do is a sort of fake-out where we make the political party want to run a candidate that thinks the way we want them to think... and that would be so complicated it's not even feasible.

I really wish I could vote directly on more issues, like I do with local and state propositions.

--------------------

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: kotik]
    #5388851 - 03/11/06 11:17 AM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

kotik said:
Quote:

The only way we can break out of the two-party system is by voting for a third party. Did you do that last election?

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: Redstorm]
    #5389200 - 03/11/06 01:24 PM (18 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
The only way we can break out of the two-party system is by voting for a third party. Did you do that last election?

I'm willing to bet that he didn't.

InvisibleUrineVanderslope
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5391460 - 03/12/06 10:03 AM (18 years, 21 days ago)

There was democracy in Iraq when Saddam Hussein was the true elected president of Iraq, only problem is, he was the only one on the ballot. If you voted for anyone else you would end up in one of his million mass graves.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: UrineVanderslope]
    #5391480 - 03/12/06 10:12 AM (18 years, 21 days ago)

Welcome back, GS.

--------------------

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #5392374 - 03/12/06 03:59 PM (18 years, 20 days ago)

If democracy promotes peace between countries, why are we at war every 10 years (if not more frequently)?

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

Offlineke1n
Stranger
Male

Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: gluke bastid]
    #5413668 - 03/17/06 04:46 PM (18 years, 15 days ago)

Creative video.

Democracies arent countries lol.

We aren't a democracy, never have been. It's a pipe dream that we get told from kindergarten.

Humanity and Peace are contradictory.

--------------------

Everything that is posted, including pictures and text, are a result of fictional storytelling using images found online and/or created using the latest graphics software. I am a fictional writer who likes to explore the internet world.
------------------------------------

http://www.adobe.com/

Offlinenonick
Stranger

Re: George W says: "democracies are peaceful countries" [Re: ke1n]
    #5419627 - 03/19/06 05:52 PM (18 years, 13 days ago)

it seems hypocritical for bush to say that, considering that america is one of the most violent countries in the world. the war on drugs plays a big part in that.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom