Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: My understanding of the 'gateway drug" theory [Re: Seuss]
    #542954 - 02/06/02 08:51 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i don't think there should be an age limit for anything hell in most of europe thelegal age is 16 and also why i nthe hell would i want to die for a country that's no fun if you ask me now i mean it wouldn't be cool for like elementary students to do drugs but a lot of people start their pot smoking and tripping as early as middle school and i see no problem with that as long as they can handle it well enough

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: My understanding of the 'gateway drug" theory [Re: Glacius]
    #669381 - 06/09/02 12:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It's a gateway drug in the baby steps idea of it.

Smoking pot is the first step.. everyone has done it, why not? Then once you've done that, you realize how sweet altered states are.. it makes you start to wonder about other substances you've heard of.. Before hand you may not have ever even considered trying them, but then boom the shrooms are in your belly and you're on your way.. then its just another tiny step to take the next drug, then another small step for the next.. and before you know it you're shooting h in a whore house. I think that you have to set certain limits when you start using.. otherwise you might lose sight of what is coming at you..

I did a horrible job of that.. hmm.. think of it like this

"Put a frog in a pot of boiling water and he will jump out, but put him in cool water and slowly bring it to boil, and he'll boil to death."

Maybe? Hmm.. No.. yeah.. what.. ?

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
Re: My understanding of the 'gateway drug" theory [Re: Jared]
    #669409 - 06/09/02 01:37 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I remember when i started smoking weed, i thought id stop there. Then I met people who had tried speed and pills, they seemed fine so i thought id try them. After that i wanted to try everything. The only drug I wouldnt do is smack, and i think that goes for 99% of drug users

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My understanding of the 'gateway drug" theory [Re: Glacius]
    #669532 - 06/09/02 05:31 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

A lot of the time the same dealer with the chronic buds will also deal smack, crack, and other crap and slowly push it on to you.

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco All-in-One Grow Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds