Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: I Ching [Re: Middleman]
    #6005100 - 08/28/06 03:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Jinx said:
BTW, Crowley says that any divination will be tainted by one's apprehensions and expectations,
unless one has attained the confirmation of, and communication with, the higher Self. (Adeptus Minor)

Last tuedsay night (the 22nd) I dosed 5 grams and tripped the hardest I've ever allowed myself in nearly 2 years. I thought about the ouroboros, and that led me for some unknown reason to remember all the study I have been doing about the I Ching the past few months.

Suddenly, I got this wierd, very strong and very certain sensation of harmonizing resonence with my very suble and deepest level of awareness...It "just felt right" like how using a certain hand for a pen/pencil feels more in control and "habitual"/comfortable...

I think the I Ching is "the real deal" for those that have no idea what it's all about. The power I belive lies in it's ability to even train the most reluctant minds to permit their own power to be given to this divinitory system subconsciously. The answers are already inside of you, you just have you allow/trick yourself into getting them out of the method. The great thing about the I Ching is that it's so simple yet so, SO complex at the same time. A simple farmer could see the images and get a reading, but the scholar could also dissect and discover near fractal ammounts of data from a single 6-lined hexagram.

It's so awesome. I think I might throw my yarrow tonight....yay!! :thumbup: :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder