Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCogitoTrip
I think,therefore, Itrip.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arizona, United States
Up the Comedown
    #5407017 - 03/16/06 02:28 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

I have noticed over the years that, after the trip is over and gone, there remains a feeling somewhat similar to a hang over. My friends and I refer to this feeling as "Strung out".

now I know tons of people, smoke ganj while, before, and after the trip session.
I have come to find that smoking some reefer after the trip helps remedy this comedown.

any opinions on this?

--------------------
I tried to jump, instead, I fell.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Up the Comedown [Re: CogitoTrip]
    #5407041 - 03/16/06 02:54 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

makes perfect sense.
It doesn't get rid of it, it just masks it with the stonedness.
I wouldn't complain though.

OfflineRex
boy with ballson chin.
Loc: Tasmania, AUS
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: indica]
    #5407056 - 03/16/06 03:13 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Agreed, it totally smoothes things out and makes it a whole lot more easier on your mind to readjust make into normal life.

(whoa, another tasmanian)

--------------------
The edge just has a better view

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: Rex]
    #5407063 - 03/16/06 03:18 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

IT feels good tho, compared to a hangover.

--------------------
"Sanity is not statistical."

InvisibleDemonichildren
unknown
Male

Loc: CA
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: DinahTheCat]
    #5407217 - 03/16/06 07:14 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Comedown on psychedelics? Haha try cocaine or herion, or the worst is a cheap bottle of red wine. Be sure to drink 3 glasses or just finish the bottle. Doing too much herion is nice, puke your guts out. Do cocaine for a couple days, then when you stop have the most painful stomach pains for an entire day. Finally relief from the hours of excrutiating pain, with puking! What about doing way too much cocaine and having your heart pound for hours, never to sleep the entire night really. The only comedown I have had on psychedelic drugs is perhaps staying up a little late, so I am naturally tired. But that is the best part, when you take some shrooms after staying up for a day and enter a world of delerium; a dream state where you can't tell reality from fiction.

--------------------
questions of the unknown

OfflineSherman901
Stranger
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: Demonichildren]
    #5407382 - 03/16/06 08:34 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Heroin and cocaine. Ick.

I agree with the threadposter, I took some mushrooms the night before a Rolling Stones concert. Next day I had a headache all day, I felt miserable. It decreased the potential awesomeness of the concert, but it was a really good concert still.

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: Sherman901]
    #5407908 - 03/16/06 11:36 AM (18 years, 17 days ago)

Mushrooms always make me feel awesome the next day! I don't know what this psychedelic hang over business is about with shrooms. Other psychedelics, most notably 2C-I, give me a bit of a next day negative after-effects

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

OfflineCogitoTrip
I think,therefore, Itrip.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arizona, United States
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5408354 - 03/16/06 01:14 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

we all know that magic mushrooms are one of the most pleasant, mind altering substances that we get get our hands on. [some would beg to differ...] :crazy2:

but the thing to me is, I never actually felt this "strung out" feeling until a associate of mine brought it up from a past experience. It was not until then that I began feeling this; un-easy, out-of-it feeling.

I have recently come to terms that this sensation is all in my head, and if it were not for that dolt telling me that, I wouldnt feel it at all.

or would I?

once again, being new to this forum, you will soon find out in further postings that I overthink everything to the max.

and sometimes, the complete opposite.

--------------------
I tried to jump, instead, I fell.

Edited by CogitoTrip (03/16/06 01:23 PM)

Offlineismokeweed
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: CogitoTrip]
    #5408663 - 03/16/06 02:23 PM (18 years, 17 days ago)

i have horrible comedowns generally but never have while tripping. i've never just done shrooms, i've only hippie flipped. if i just do ecstacy i have a god awful comedown. completely horrible. while hippieflipping i seem to have almost no comedown. the awe of everything i experience takes it away. i actually just did ass loads of coke 4 days in a row. i built up such a tolerance 2 fat lines made me feel absolutely nothing so i just stopped. no withdrawals, no cravings. i just straight up stopped. its weird. its almost like i can't get addicted to something, but im not gonna test that theory out.

OfflineDinahTheCat
Seeker of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Virginia
Re: Up the Comedown [Re: Kaleidoscope]
    #5411311 - 03/17/06 03:17 AM (18 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Kaleidoscope said:
Mushrooms always make me feel awesome the next day! I don't know what this psychedelic hang over business is about with shrooms.  Other psychedelics, most notably 2C-I, give me a bit of a next day negative after-effects

Same with me, even if I have a bad trip, the next day I feel great relief. The only time I had some "hangover" (a headache and extreme lathargyiness) was when I took acid at like 12 am, didn't get to bad till about 7:30. The hangover from champagne or gin is the worst Iv'e had. :crazy2:

--------------------
"Sanity is not statistical."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract