Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineekomstop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: 11:11 [Re: nugsarenice]
    #540894 - 02/05/02 01:29 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i also noticed seeing 11's everywhere a few years ago.. almost every day i happen to look at the clock at exactly 11:11.. sometimes 11:10 or 10:11 aswell.. always thought it was weird.. my favorite number has been 11 since i was a child aswell.. weird shit.. thank you for those links smack!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: 11:11 [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #541127 - 02/05/02 08:49 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

yeah I have heard that before also. That is definitely one angle on it, but there's more to it than that. Much more. Gotta feel that and dig through.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: 11:11 [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #541150 - 02/05/02 09:11 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Pythagorus said, "Eleven is the number of a cycle of new beginnings."
Eleven is the number of Light.
The number 11 stands for the self and the Christ-Self, as a polarity within as One, though embodied in the flesh. A new birth has occurred in our hearts as a "seed" of immortality; we envision a brighter horizon. An inner voice calls us, as it called Abraham of old: "Arise, get thee out of they country, into a land that I will show you." (Genesis 12:1) This new land meant a new and higher state of consciousness. "By faith, Abraham ... when he was called obeyed and went out." (Hebrews 11:8) A growing faith brings realizations of what is meant by "...substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen." (Hebrews 11:1)

When souls reach an 11 incarnation they are called "old souls." This expression is misleading. It does not refer to one old in years, or, older in terms of many incarnations, but older in reference to more growth in Light upon the Path. Such people are those who have glimpsed into what the Great Work will engender as they move toward the goal of Cosmic Consciousness. Jesus said, "Ye are the Light of the World." (Matthew 5:14)

Individuals living under an 11 vibration must find the Light and share it with all who come within their realm, as these dawning states of consciousness work toward awareness of ever increasing order in humanity.

Glow, child, glow.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

OfflineGRiMBLe_GRuMBLe
journeyman
Loc: Alabama, Land of Cubensis
Re: 11:11 [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #541427 - 02/05/02 02:04 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Actually, the story of MJK's mom dying is a false. Someone started this rumor for some reason. Maynards mother is still alive and well today.

--------------------
Free Yourself From Yourself

OfflineGRiMBLe_GRuMBLe
journeyman
Loc: Alabama, Land of Cubensis
Re: 11:11 [Re: GRiMBLe_GRuMBLe]
    #542127 - 02/06/02 03:03 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I wanted to add this to the thread.

http://www.mysteriousreality.com/Human/human_powerofmind_geller.asp

About halfway down, there is a reference to 11:11

--------------------
Free Yourself From Yourself

InvisibleAction_Man
RIP Houser

Re: 11:11 [Re: GRiMBLe_GRuMBLe]
    #547342 - 02/11/02 12:47 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well i've seen 11:11 for years now, & i think theres more to it than most think. What i do not know.

I was born at 11:11 (so my birth certificate says)

My Suiet at my office is 1111. It was 6 months before i even noticed.

I see 11:11 all the time.

--------------------
Cookin up some fuel for us all. :laugh:

Anonymous

Re: 11:11 [Re: Action_Man]
    #547356 - 02/11/02 01:09 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

This is an excerpt from the Planetary Activation Organization regular writings:

When any physicality reaches the critical level of its full potential, it can then shift into its next embodiment. Every Creation has a holistic level, or what we can call its 'full given potential'. You are part of a process that allows those potentials to be reached. The final shape of physical Creation will consist of ten fully potentialized Creations that surround a sacred vortex center of Heaven. These 'sacred eleven' form the basis of all that magically exists! This is the reason that you associate the number 11 with magic in nature. It is also the reason that the number eleven has long been associated with the Sirius star system. And, because it combines your galaxy's best expression of the magic of Spirit with physical matter, it is here that the Blue Lodge of Creation found its galactic home.

The full thing can be found Here under Feb. 9th Update

OfflineJeff17
Stranger
Re: 11:11 [Re: ]
    #547862 - 02/11/02 12:15 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

It happens to me all the time too, almost everytime I look at the clock it's somthing eleven!

This is so weird, I post regularly on a message baord called "The Astral Realms" and we have been discusing this exact same thing! What's with all the 11's lately!!

Sincronicity, it's been happening to me so much lately that is doen't even suprise me anymore.

Randomness causes more sincronicity, not routine.

=)

Jeff

Offlineimstoned420
Stranger
Re: 11:11 [Re: BuzzDoctor]
    #548578 - 02/12/02 03:16 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

the 1st time i saw 11 11 i got a big head rush in my thrid eye area . almost every time i look at the clock i see combinations with repeting numbers like 606 or 515 707 818 . there is this chaneled message from the zeta reticuli saying that seeing 11 11 on your clock alot means they have entered your reality . they talk about seeing differnt numbers meand differnt stuff they said 4 means you are affecting your reality . i got caught with like 3 oz ov weed then i made a chaos magick sigil out ov the the words i will not get punished at all for the 3 ozsof weed i got caught with and charged it. then the next 2 days the only time i look at the clock i see 4 44 . then a a few days before my court date i get a call from my lawer say my court date was cancancled and if the dont press charges in a year is gets thrown out ov court. 6 mounth later and they still havent made me go to court yet . this might have some thing to do with the 6 th circuit leary talks about .it can be activated by magickcal invoctation shrooms and mescaline and can cause sychronictys and possible high-energy communication with "Higher Intelligences," i.e., ourselves-in-the-future and other post-terrestrial races.more info can be found about the Eight Circuits ov human consciousness at http://deoxy.org/cc-intro.htm#toc and http://verthain.chaosmagic.com/IOE4.html . the zeta message can be found at http://www.alloya.de/WE_ARE_HERE.htm ill cut and pate the part about what the numbers mean here Chapter seven ? The Zeta Mission.

You as a Zeta are on earth at this time to impart a new frequency of energy into the planetary grid. By aligning and integrating your Zeta aspect you are bringing a new frequency into the body. This new frequency will aid the planet in its development. You have by now probably had many dreams, encounters and inspired ideas about yourself being one of us, a Zeta. We will guide you in the integration procedure and allow you to anchor into the grid who you really are.

Here is a little game that we have designed to get your attention. We use the digital clock to show you synchronized times. If you are seeing groups of numbers such as 11.11, 12.12 10.01 etc then this is a way that we can communicate with you.

Here is what the numbers mean.

Numbers

1 Is the number of the oneness, The source and the Universal Dreamer. If you see number combinations that have one in it, then it is a sign of your spirit influencing your reality, being in the flow of creation. The one singularity.
2 Is the number of the twin flames or the two polarities coming together. If you see two then it is a sign that you are co-creating with someone or something, creating something new. If you saw one and two together then this is a sign that you are in divine flow with someone else.
3 Is the number of evolution in thought. If you see three then it is a sign that you are moving faster along your evolutionary path and are speeding along your time lines to catapult you into the destiny of your future. You are taking a short cut. If you see this three combination then it is a sign that you are injecting a new blueprint into your reality.
4 Is the number of the elements that make up the natural world. It also represents the four laws that hold the universe in balance. So if you see the number four it is a sign that you are affecting your physical world, or that you are coming against the natural laws of the universe.
5 Is the number of alchemy, it is the number that transforms the physical energies into spiritual energies. If you see the number five, you are seeing a sign of a process of transmutation of physical energies. Turning lead into gold. Turning the dense physical body into a body of light.
6 Is the number of movement. If you see this number it is sign of destiny affecting your motion through life.
7 Is the number of cycles and phases. If you see this number it is a sign you are going through maybe even karmic cycles and there is promise of clearing and balancing with the number seven.
8 Is the number of the snake, it is infinity. The ability to self perpetuate your creative process. It is the number of sex, and the exchange and merging of energies. If you see the number eighth it is a sign that you are aligning and running your creative energy in the correct way.
9 Is the number of death. It is the opposite of six which is movement in evolution the urge to be the " I am ". Nine however is the number associated with moving back to the " Am ". The all that is. If you see nine you are getting a sign that you need to let go of something to be closer to the source.
10 Is the number of the oneness and "0", which is the void and the ability to create a reality a new. So 10 is the spirit and the void coming together to create something new. You are getting a sign that you can in that moment recreate your reality inline with your soul ?s intent.
11 Is the number of the Zeta and the gateway for new energies and concepts to enter your reality. So if you see eleven it is a sign that you are opening to new possibilities. Often brought by the Zeta. It is a sign that they are in your reality.
Notice when you see this play on numbers and times and notice the energy that you are in at this time, this will greatly aid your realignment into the flow of your divine self. We will be waiting and watching your development, look for signs of our presence by the numbers on the digital clock.

The Zeta.

OfflineJeff17
Stranger
Re: 11:11 [Re: imstoned420]
    #548848 - 02/12/02 11:05 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Wow, the Zeta huh?

They must be the same people that John C. Lilly talks about in his book, "The Scientist".

John C Lilly was the guy who experimented with alot of acid and sensory deprivation tanks.

He calls the beings "ECCO" meaning Earth Coincidence Control Office, and he says that their always watching us, trying to show us things through sincronicities.  But few people actually notice what they are trying to show us.

So I guess ECCO and The Zeta are the same thing.

:smile:

Jeff 

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Loc: Atlantis
Re: 11:11 [Re: Jeff17]
    #561339 - 02/24/02 06:49 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Check this out:

Multiply
X
=

You know what that means?
Me neither but it's pretty cool.

Buzz

--------------------
Is the glass half-full or half-empty? I say it is both.

Invisibleslushie9090
Re: 11:11 *DELETED* [Re: BuzzDoctor]
    #1068050 - 11/19/02 10:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Rin

Reason for deletion: .

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

Re: 11:11 [Re: slushie9090]
    #1068188 - 11/19/02 11:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

So do you see this too then? I've actually found many communities on the internet that do ...

--------------------

Offlinefrogsheath
Stranger
Loc: Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.
    #1068321 - 11/19/02 11:56 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What does he see? :confused: 

OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Re: 11:11 [Re: frogsheath]
    #1068330 - 11/20/02 12:00 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Hold your light,
Eleven. Lead me through each gentle step by step
By inch by loaded memory
'till one and one are one, eleven,
So glow, child, glow.

I'm heading back home.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1068656 - 11/20/02 02:43 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

well i can look at my watch at 11:11 twice a day if I'd like...... its not that hard..

how often do you look at clocks every day, thats the better question?

Even if I were to only look at a clock 5-7 times a day, icoudl still manage to catch 11:11..... look at the clock when its around 11:00, then look again around 10 minutes later, you'll be somewhere close.. lets say 11:09, then you can look again a couple minutes later and it wil lbe 11:11.....

-=- Matt/Strumpling -=-
the more you think about it the more you'll find it man

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
Re: 11:11 [Re: Strumpling]
    #1068871 - 11/20/02 04:44 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

10:10- Someone loves you! :ooo:
11:11- Someone hates you! :shocked:

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1068876 - 11/20/02 04:51 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

I'd say they were all crazy if I had not experienced this phenomena myself many times

I look at a clock on average maybe three times a day. Sometimes more sometimes less.. . I see 11:11 almost every day, or at least every other day, sometimes twice in the same day.

What does it mean? Fuck if I know, but it's pretty cool.

--------------------

OfflineBuzzDoctor
Runs withscissors
Male

#1069024 - 11/20/02 07:09 AM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Some days I've see 11:11 4 times on various clocks, 1:11 happens too but I've had gas pumps shut off at $11.11 and $1.11 in change back.

--------------------

Invisibleslushie9090
Re: 11:11 *DELETED* [Re: BuzzDoctor]
    #1070040 - 11/20/02 01:09 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Rin

Reason for deletion: .

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order