Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMisterSativa
Long-term Psychonaut
Male User Gallery
Loc: the northern hemisphere
growing some psilocybe cubensis
    #5371941 - 03/06/06 06:47 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

i have a couple P.cubensis caps that are from some pretty good mushrooms. is there a fairly simple way to grow these? or maybe a harder way? any basic ideas??? thanks for the help

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDelinquentes
TIMMMAYYYYYYY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hidin' in a bowl of rice
Re: growing some psilocybe cubensis [Re: MisterSativa]
    #5371949 - 03/06/06 06:49 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Dude...growing shroomes is illegal.

J/K mate!

I think you may have to break down and get a print or syinge, but others will correct me if I am wrong (as I often am)

--------------------
"The price of meat has just gone up,
and your old lady has just gone down!" ~~ Zappa

Click Here for a ghetto ozone generator Tek.

Want to learn more about ozone as a bacteria killer?  Click Here

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos
Re: growing some psilocybe cubensis [Re: MisterSativa]
    #5371950 - 03/06/06 06:49 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

You've got a lot of reading to do, bud. There's a wealth of knowledge available on this site that will give you step by step instructions from start to finish. I suggest you start at the link right above the thread that says "getting started".

It is possible to start a culture from mushrooms you already have, it's called cloning. But I'd recommend you start by getting a sterile syringe from a vendor and reading up on the basics.

--------------------

InvisibleMisterSativa
Long-term Psychonaut
Male User Gallery
Loc: the northern hemisphere
Re: growing some psilocybe cubensis [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #5371964 - 03/06/06 06:55 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

alright. i was thinking of making a sporeprint and taking those and using them. ill read up and post my progress if i actually do do it..if anyone is interested

--------------------
Life's a bitch, and then you die.
I frequently practice meditation via self induced psychedelic therapy in order to achieve a perpetuating state of expansion of personal consciousness.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale