Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
Re: Trying to keep a low profile......pffft HAhaha [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5368395 - 03/05/06 07:30 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

damn...flame the shit out of him for his first post huh?
heaven forbid you don't scare him away before he learns something.

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Trying to keep a low profile......pffft HAhaha [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5368406 - 03/05/06 07:32 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

What do you guys do when you get high then? We run around in feilds and shit and have a blast. None of my friends hate "baby-sitting" and they don't worry about what I'm going to do next because they are just going to laugh at it.

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Trying to keep a low profile......pffft HAhaha [Re: Hix]
    #5368421 - 03/05/06 07:37 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Well as a noob, I expected a bit of flaming but I really don't get where you guys are coming from with all of this serious attitude about pot.

OfflineFruitboot
Stranger
    #5368424 - 03/05/06 07:38 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

The thing that I think pissed the majority of people off was the fact you were telling people you don't even know you're high. That IS bragging to the people you're telling atleast, why else would you tell complete strangers that you're high. Welcome to the Shroomery by the way...

Invisibleroby000
me
Trans-male
    #5368426 - 03/05/06 07:39 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

well i follow NORML's rules for responible marijuana use for starters.

but seriously yeah maybe we are busting your balls too much you should take our ball busting as a learning experiance. if youre friends are telling you to chill out or not act dumb, its because you are acting dumb and need to chill out.

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Trying to keep a low profile......pffft HAhaha [Re: roby000]
    #5368446 - 03/05/06 07:46 PM (18 years, 27 days ago)

The kid wasn't SERIOUSLY telling me to chill out, he was just doing that thing where you try to make sure that the other person is laughing at the same thing that you are, he was laughing at me when I was doing it

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #5369319 - 03/06/06 12:06 AM (18 years, 27 days ago)

that story reminds me of these people who I smoked with once, NEVER again... let's just say one blunt of white widdow (and I live in Canada so I guess it was "Canadian hydro") and well, one of them was goose stepping back and forth in a bus shelter while the other was spinning around on the bus pole yelling "WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!"... That was the worst part, but there were more...

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: Trying to keep a low profile......pffft HAhaha [Re: StickyWater]
    #5370371 - 03/06/06 10:41 AM (18 years, 27 days ago)

The only reason people get 'mad' (in reality, we're not mad, we're probably stoned, and thus quite delectated; because we are, accordingly, 'hardliners.') is because at one end of the spectrum, there's people, presumably, like myself and others on this board. I know I spend a good deal of time when I'm high dispelling myths about marijuana and marijuana use... contrary to reinforcing them.

Spend a decent amount of time trying to remove the overwhelmingly retarded connotations of psychedelic use (i.e. 'frying of the brain,' which explains why I, a proponent and regular tryptamine user, would be explaining the effects of LSD on the synapses of selective 5-HT receptor sites in various localities throughout the encephalon, as a welcomed agonist, with no 'frying' present; to the obviously inebriated 18-year-old that in fact just informed me acid is bad... it fries your brain.)

See where we are coming from? Some people, who subsequently use drugs, are not stupid, or 'impaired,' but tire of the constant flow of bullshit about their substances of use, and feel compelled to redirect the axiom concerning issues like marijuana, and certain psychedelics usage...

--------------------

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Trying to keep a low profile......pffft HAhaha [Re: Herbus]
    #5370496 - 03/06/06 11:20 AM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Right, we're not stupid or impaired. And I think a lot of the reason we sometimes act like we are, is because we are told that we are. Perhaps it even feels comfortable as such. Same as anything, a wino might know that alcohol makes him or her more social and eloquent, while a frat boy is well aware of beer as a tool to piss on passed out people, and smash empty cans into his face.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

OfflineHerbus

Loc: Reading the map...
Re: Trying to keep a low profile......pffft HAhaha [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #5370604 - 03/06/06 11:50 AM (18 years, 27 days ago)

Doubt alcohol is going to make ANYONE any more eloquent... quite the contrary...

--------------------

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
    #5371419 - 03/06/06 04:11 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Herbus said:
Doubt alcohol is going to make ANYONE any more eloquent... quite the contrary...

tell that to Hemmingway.

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

Loc: richmond, BC
    #5371771 - 03/06/06 05:41 PM (18 years, 26 days ago)

Quote:

Herbus said:

however if such an event occured often, I would not be the habitual smoker I am...

And yet I smoke everyday, and the majority of it is very potent...
I doubt your "Canadian chronic hydro" or whatever the fuck; is any better than the weed I smoke 'chronically' every day...

Apparently, you get higher off of a few hits of marijuana than I do on a few hits of good LSD...

Guess I'm just jealous of your neurochemical composition...

your being so arrogant, i dont even care what the fuck your saying. "ive been higher than you" instantly puts you at the bottom of my list when your trying to make a point. and you cant even say it properly
"Perhaps you are/were/may become an idiot, but can that be attributed to the marijuana... ? Slightly, but not to the degree by which you explain it. " read what your typing before you press the send button, this was quite dumb. perhaps you need to lay off "chronic" chronic smoking :grin:]
"Guess I'm just jealous of your neurochemical composition..."
what are you trying to say by that? it for once does make sense, but its so arrogantly retarded it makes you look like even more of a jackass.
just say hes an idiot, leave it at that, and dont OVERDO IT LIKE THAT

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds