Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Oral Sex [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5370024 - 03/06/06 07:39 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You're really blazed, arnt you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral Sex [Re: TYL3R]
    #5370040 - 03/06/06 07:50 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TYL3R said:
You're really blazed, arnt you.

lol that noticeable eh,

Im loving the mind-reading capabilities that some of the shroomery members have, even if thats an illusion. If you didnt already know im more buzzed on bacardi than baked off the green, I dont get as sexual on green as I once did, its more like another reality thats just different and fun to experience I smoke weed 1-5 times a day everyday for so long as I can remember, its not something new so im not so thrilled with having any sexual experiences, I did at one time though :frown: id smoke n poke, smoke n poke :smile:. To bad to much drug n sex leaves some people like myself a shrivled lil twig thats hard as a rock but as wrinkled as grandmas saggy rack and as small as a pinky it happens rarely but none the less it happens :frown:, if ya get my drift.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (03/06/06 08:02 AM)

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
    #5370043 - 03/06/06 07:53 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I'm getting there myself. Hehe.. Well I took some benzos anyway.. kind of a confused, sloppy buzz that I got going on right now. it should fully kick in soon.

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral Sex [Re: eris]
    #5370045 - 03/06/06 07:57 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

eris said:
I'm getting there myself. Hehe.. Well I took some benzos anyway.. kind of a confused, sloppy buzz that I got going on right now. it should fully kick in soon.

I loved benzos before I knew more about them, I didnt care much for the knowledge because I had been taking them on n off for 17 years (not in long term more like 30 times in that period) for their effects and I took them soly for my insominia. How much did you dose on, I usually did 2 and never did enough for the "trip" to take effect, but it did slightly give me visuals in my periphereal vision, and a nice sense of utter bliss in a way that i could pass out anytime I wished, sleep comes hard for me. Oh wait im talking about benadryls oh man im so off lol to bad its funny or id stop myself. yeah at least now you know more about me.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (03/06/06 08:03 AM)

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Oral Sex *DELETED* [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5370053 - 03/06/06 08:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral Sex [Re: blink]
    #5370058 - 03/06/06 08:09 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:

Guys also tend to be self-serving.

Unless your a gentleman :smile: then its give give give then get get get. Though more men than others do tend to be more self-serving (yeah im repeating you :smile:), to bad most of the opposite sex or better yet the female, wasnt as sexualy starving as their opposite sex otherwise but maybe we'd multiply faster.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (03/06/06 08:15 AM)

Offlineeris
underground
Male User Gallery

Loc: North East, USA
    #5370072 - 03/06/06 08:17 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

My gf really gets off on face, so i try to do so when I can. For a while there, I was going down on her every day just about.. then usually after she has her orgasm, she wants me to get right to fuckin.. so that's what happens with us the majority of the time. If I asked more often I could her to go down on me more often.
She does it on her own a lot. We rarely have sex without at least a little bit of oral action.

--------------------
Immortal / Temporarily Retired
The OG Thread Killer
My mushroom hunting gallery

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral Sex [Re: eris]
    #5370136 - 03/06/06 08:44 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

eris said:
My gf really gets off on face, so i try to do so when I can. For a while there, I was going down on her every day just about.. then usually after she has her orgasm, she wants me to get right to fuckin.. so that's what happens with us the majority of the time. If I asked more often I could her to go down on me more often.
She does it on her own a lot. We rarely have sex without at least a little bit of oral action.

When women have their orgasm during intercourse it literally turns me on so at the same time were both making faces and getting wet, well more like im getting all wet, women have orgasmisms like a water hose gushes water. if you aim to please bring say wheres the towel please, or just bring your own lol I just wanted to rhyme, so yeah always remember to carry a towel especially if you take speed every other other random week and mostly month or w/e like myself especially molly now that I have a source, and if you hate speed I must say I dont blame you but the speed I get is clinicaly clean usually "dexo", or pure if its street, which we call rocket fuel. I could literally have a burning sex drive for 2-4 hours but my face usually gets numb during the 2nd-3rd hour since I have belposy, then its time to clean up n change the sheets and put on new clothes n somehow get transfixed into 4-play that not oddly enough makes time pass by so fast its depressing. I think most of the women I met in my past and made love with all had a very strong sex drive and would literally "want want want want want" or "blow blow blow blow" probably because 3-5 years back I knew alot tweaking groups that were mostly girls. Also if im sober I cant last but 10min-11min without passing out so for the companion it usually if her attitude is that of a big mouth and a twacked out person its yack yack he didnt do whack. Massive levels of dopamine is great alot of the time, which isnt most of the time anymore, and if im not on some drug the companion usually always is, and from what we all know or should.. most girls speak about their experiences with a person they are friends with and is usually another girl but im usually present when they have that chit chat so they dont mention me, but they do tell others about the others they had lame sex with, I always hear someone saying "yeah he didnt push hard enough, for some reason I felt I was the only one moving and didnt even get off." lol well anyway... I think im done hope I made sense lol. Anyway thats what I mostly experience with women and their sexuality .. things but im not speaking for them im speaking from what I know, and its not discrimination against anything if anyone decides to flame im just topic talking im not saying girls are simple minded lol, ok then... :heart:

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5370413 - 03/06/06 10:55 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Wow... :crazy2:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinenakors_junk_bag
Lobster Bisque
Male User Gallery

Loc: ethereality
Re: Oral Sex [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5370443 - 03/06/06 11:01 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

9 out of ten bitches suck at head,

9 out of ten bitches that don't such are only allright,

the only ones any good take their dentures out first.

--------------------
Asshole

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Re: Oral Sex [Re: Dobie]
    #5370455 - 03/06/06 11:04 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

dobie said:

yeah ill eat the fuck outta some pussy its all gravy
but that bitch better give me some god damned head
i hate girls that dont even bother to try
i wash my dick
if you dont want it in your mouth why would you want it in your pussy/ass/empty cavity where your glass eye was

lmfao bro!~

you slay me!~

:grin:

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#5370457 - 03/06/06 11:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Someone who's high can tell often tell if the person they're talking to is high as well.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Oral Sex [Re: TYL3R]
    #5370509 - 03/06/06 11:24 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TYL3R said:
Someone who's high can tell often tell if the person they're talking to is high as well.

Exactly true its a very distinctive sense you in mind just know that someone is on something, I think easiest one to notice is speed, I can tell easily if someone "does" speed but isnt necessarily twacked out, and mostly im accurate 9 out of 10 times(9/10 becuz I mistaken a individual for being on speed but was drunk but oddly felt he wasnt, dont think I ask what theyre on I dont assume I just ask people who have been there before me and im close to so I can get heads up) its such a fun thing to notice and find out your right.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (03/06/06 11:26 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds