Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineweezle
Stranger
mycellium or evil fluff?
    #5369761 - 03/06/06 03:26 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

ok i got some pastuerized horse poop and straw... blah blah blah its been 5 days got tons of spores in it. didnt wanna miss. well now its got this odd fluff on everything like dead dandelions. realy fluffy im going to try to take a pictures. but i gotta borrow a camera. now theres also a couple solid white spots here and there. ive never seen mycellium out of a jar.. and thats in a tight spot. well by the description what can you guys tell me?

Edited by weezle (03/06/06 03:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineweezle
Stranger
Re: mycellium or evil fluff? [Re: weezle]
    #5369778 - 03/06/06 03:36 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

another thing would be is i realy dont know what to do from here on out.... all ive seen is labs for putting the poop together. is it the same as a terrarium setup let it breath water it 3x a day i realy dont know im kinda a nub even though ive been reading this site for years.

OfflineBMArts
Stranger
    #5369803 - 03/06/06 03:46 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

can you give a bit more information on what kind of setup you have? What did you use for spawn? What method of inoculation did you use?
Other than that... read read read. I think you stilll have a lot to learn about this hobby so look in the faqs or grow logs...
good luck
peace

--------------------
Everything I post on this board is pure fiction. Nothing in the post above is real. It is all made up...

May the source be with GNU

Invisibleohmatic
searcher
 User Gallery

Loc: europe
Trusted Cultivator
    #5369805 - 03/06/06 03:47 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

weezle said:
blah blah blah its been 5 days got tons of spores in it.  didnt wanna miss.

blah blah blah spores ? mean spawn ?

Quote:

realy fluffy im going to try to take a pictures.

good idea

Quote:

ive never seen mycellium out of a jar.. and thats in a tight spot.

well here u go:

Quote:

well by the description what can you guys tell me?

err no - could be anything, from mycelium to kangoroos, get a pic.
peace ohm :mushroom2:

--------------------
:penis: MONOTUB tek :sun: HEATBOMB tek :penis:

RIP #cultivation! ....can't associate? well FUCK U !

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   North Spore Bulk Substrate