Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: ]
    #532208 - 01/26/02 04:05 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Damnit, one more thing: Though I haven't encountered any of the people in my dreams yet, my dream life is much the same as yours shroomism. Very active at least, even if I'm not a prophet. Very bizzare, much more lifelike than my real life. I would have to say I definately do more work in my dreams than reality too.

As for prophetic happenings: A friend of the family's had a dream years ago. He dreamt of a house in vivid detail, he was walking through it and whatnot. I believe it was the next day that his realtor showed him the house. He bought it and they've lived there for around 20 years now. He's as normal as they come, nothing to do with psychics or any of that stuff. Still, he knows what happened, he knows he saw the house. I can't be 100% sure it's true, but I have no reason to doubt him.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: Ulysees]
    #532224 - 01/26/02 04:26 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well everything we see does fit into what we know. We do know a lot about space, we now have pictures of black holes that confirmed our predictions of what they look like, we have seen planets revolving around other stars in the same way we go round the sun for example. Beyond what we can observe though, who knows?

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
    #532504 - 01/26/02 10:26 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I think if the planet was coming near us within a year that it would be quite simple to see it right now. I also believe satellites would have picked it up as well as Earth-based telescopes.

Offlinefuzzhead

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: SherlockDrubu]
    #532838 - 01/27/02 08:25 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

you can see mars with the naked eye, so why cant you see nibiru if its a year away??? because it isnt there?? yea, thought so.

Anonymous

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: fuzzhead]
    #532891 - 01/27/02 11:04 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Got a telescope?

RA 4.45513 Dec 12.14773 on Jan 27, 2002

Invisiblesunconscious
Loc: Calgary
    #533997 - 01/28/02 01:04 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

mm, i agree with alot of what you say.  if i believed things because other people believed them... well, my world would make no sense at all. 

different people believe conflicting things.

shroomism, i dont agree with anything you say.  you could be right, but as of now, you are just like every other self-proclaimed prophet out there.  nothing you`ve said makes sense to me, or is of any use.  no offense meant.  i would like some of the things you say to be true, but liking a theory doesnt make it true.

ps. there is no true picture of a black hole yet.  how could there be, it emits no light  :smile:http://www.cosmiverse.com/space01170204.html

--------------------
=|) minds are growing

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: sunconscious]
    #534029 - 01/28/02 01:37 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"When an event horizon is about to form around a collapsing star, Mazur and Mottola believe that the huge gravitational field distorts the quantum fluctuations in space-time. These fluctuations would become so huge they would trigger a radical change in space-time, very similar to the formation of a BEC."

"Mottola says that if you scale the size of a gravastar up to around the size of the visible Universe, the pressure of the vacuum inside roughly matches the pressure that seems to be accelerating the expansion of the Universe. So our Universe might be one big cosmic gravastar: a giant shell trapping the Milky Way and all the other galaxies we see. "We might be able to entertain the really radical notion that we -- and everything we see in the Universe -- could be inside such an object," Mottola speculates."

Actually theyre still talkin about black holes. In such a gravastar space time would be different, if I undstand correctly.
Scientist and stuff speculated black holes are holes to other universes.
Now, from our point of view, these universes would be in a gravastar. But if you are in that gravastar, we would be in a gravastar from their perspective, its actually a black hole.

sorry for getting offtopic

--------------------
its all placebo

OfflineArCh_TemPlaR
enthusiast
Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #534410 - 01/28/02 08:40 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, I thought about that [big bang from black hole] after reading bits and parts of Stephen Hawking's new book, "Universe in a Nutshell."  I never knew there were theorists even consdiering such notions! 

Do you have links to those articles??

As for the radio program, not that I want to sound cynical, the world perception of impending doom is non-existent at large.  The people who is concerned is quite a miniscule minority, which will barely cause a ripple in the global community.

I'll be friggin damn if some planet comes and wipes Earth off the face of the solar system!  From humanity's vantage point, it would be a bloody waste of human evolution.  At least, err from Shroomism accounts, a couple hundreds of millions.. heheh

*slaps Shroomism with a 20lb cold trout

You darn funny alien! :smile:

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: ArCh_TemPlaR]
    #534486 - 01/28/02 10:24 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

dude not everybody is going to die. possibly the vast majority of the earth human pop. will survive...we'll find out when it happens.

heh, you're funny. i smell fish.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: mm.]
    #534508 - 01/28/02 10:48 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Actually in responce to your "we have seen planets revolving around other stars in the same way we go round the sun for example"

Actually I've had discussions in length with a retired MIT professor and from what I gathered from his lectures we have yet to see a planet orbiting around another star outside our solar system. What scientists see is a sort of wobble in the stars path that indicates that perhaps something is orbiting and its gravitational field is making the star wobble. Whenever they see this wobble in a star they theorize that its because a planet is orbiting the star. But we have seen plantetoid objects that seem to orbit, only because everything basically orbits something else.

I actually read articles on the planet X discovery back in the 80's some time, although I don't remember exact dates. Then I remember looking for info on it some years later and it was almost as if it never happened. I couldn't find any info on it anywhere. I finally let it pass.

I personally have doubts in alot of what shroomism has to say, but some of what he says mirrors beleifs of my own that are based on historical evidence. I beleive we are due for a cataclysmic event here fairly soon, mostly the downfall of society as it stands today, possibly a mass extinction to accompany it, but I'm less sure about that. All I know is that mankind is due for a serious reduction in numbers, and I hope none of you really like technology 'cuz that'll all be chalked up to "magic" in about 100 years. Every series of societies falls and dissappears with little evidence of what happened. The last one was the Roman/Egyptian/Aztec/Mayan/Incan/Atlantean/Babylonian society that spanned most of the globe, then it all suddently collapsed and our modern day scientists that know all and tell all still don't know what happened. Hell only a few hundred years ago did we not even know most of these existed. I will not go into detail on what I think will happen or what will remain after ward because that is purely personal thoughts and intuition and has no basis in your world of science.

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Edited by jonnyshaggs420 (01/28/02 10:51 PM)

Anonymous

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: ArCh_TemPlaR]
    #534803 - 01/29/02 09:11 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Hey, like I've said many times in the past...the passing of Nibiru isn't going to wipe out all of mankind (although its come close in the past *cough* Noah's Ark)
How many people die is up to the people. Right now, anything can happen. If the planet passes and no one has prepared themselves, mentally, physically, or spiritually, then death.
But that's not happening, everyone IS preparing whether they realize it or not.
The number of people that die is directly related to how many people enter the 4th dimension.
Its simple. Stay in the 3rd dimension...die and reincarnate on another planet (as an octopus might I add) to continue 3d learning.
Evolve into the 4d..... stay on Earth.

Earth has been designated as a 4th density world for the next age. You either enter the 4th density with it, or leave.
But at the current rate of things, I think the majority of people will make it.
Happy evolution!

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#534863 - 01/29/02 10:19 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well Shroomism, I would really enjoy it if you're right. (Maybe not at first.) I actually had a very interesting dream last night. I was sitting in a sort of cabin overlooking the sea, though it was almost "on" the sea, everything was very close. I was with a fairly close friend (a teacher actually) and someone else I can't remember. (I didn't know this person as well... I remember the teacher from the sort of familiarity it caused, but there was no such relationship with the other person, hence, no clear memory of who it may have been.)
Alright, so we're sitting there looking out the window as a sort of eclipse is happening. It's not really an eclispe though, not lunar or solar anyhow. There is a planet basically blocking out all the light from our end of things. Accompanying it was a fairly loud, though pleasant sound. (Pleasant as in I liked it on a certain level... it wasn't Bach or Britney Spears.) ; )
My next memory from the dream was basically rowing around in a boat picking up survivors floating around... I don't know if it was really a flood though, because there were objects above the water, a little shanty that I looked in, some other stuff. There was also a large blue creature about three or four times the size of us coming through the water after us. It was humanoid.

Anyhow, I'm sure it's all meaningless, but it was one of the more interesting dreams I've had. The "style" was quite unique, even to me. Like I said everything seemed closer... I'm not describing it that well.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: Ulysees]
    #534941 - 01/29/02 11:48 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Interesting..
I have had similar dreams

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#535032 - 01/29/02 02:01 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I was thinking about it some more, and the large creature may not have been that large at all... Everything was "larger than life", like I said, everything seemed "closer". The scale of the dream was really bizarre... We sat and watched as everything fell to darkness, as though a large planet was passing us by, or was in fact on a collision course... Like I said, the next thing I remember was rowing around picking people up.

Very weird. The more I think about it the more I remember, not in details per se, but in feeling. Well, I'll see if it was a one time deal, or if there's more to come. Most of my dreams have a certain style though, and this one was different.

--------------------

OfflineCynicalMagician
enthusiast
    #535048 - 01/29/02 02:28 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Gi-Scott Heron - the revolution will not be televised

--------------------
----------------------

"Order some golf shoes," I whispered. "Otherwise, we'll never get out of this place alive. You notice these lizards don't have any trouble moving around in this muck - that's because they have ~claws~ on their feet."

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #535284 - 01/29/02 08:07 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"Stay in the 3rd dimension...die and reincarnate on another planet (as an octopus might I add) to continue 3d learning."

Shroomism, so humans can die and be reincarnated as nonhumans? Any 3d entity is reincarnated as another 3d entity and the same for 4d? Does that mean some of us could have lived a past life on a different planet? Do people have memories of lives as aliens?

Anonymous

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #535317 - 01/29/02 08:51 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, yes, yes and yes

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
    #535400 - 01/29/02 10:27 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Edited by KeepAskingTime (01/29/02 10:29 PM)

Offlineimstoned420
Stranger
Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: KeepAskingTime]
    #536558 - 01/31/02 02:09 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

i found a channeled message about how the planet hitting earth in 2003 is only happening on one layer ov the 3d reality ill cut and paste it here . also if you want to read a channeled message from the same person about how 3d reality is a bunch ov differnt layers that cross over go to this page http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/merging6.html heres the channeled message

IT'S BOOSTER ROCKET TIME!
January 2, 2002

All right, now. We have several things to say to you today, on both the near and more distant view. The closest thing to you on the time horizon is a somewhat massive event that will mark the separating out of the different realities from one another to such an extent that they will begin to experience events that are not shared with all of the other realities that will emerge. This event will be felt in every corner of the world as a very deep shock, and one that will rouse even the most deeply slumbering individuals to a dawning realization that the world will not ever be the same again.

The events that have preceded this forthcoming shock were relatively mild compared to what comes now and what will follow it in relatively rapid succession. You are nearly at the threshold of the parting of the ways and this will become more obvious to you in hindsight, after sufficient time has passed that you can look back and see a pattern. To put this in a proper context, we wish to make use of a scientifically observed process as a metaphor for what is about to occur. As with all metaphors, there is an oversimplification of a complex situation, but it will serve to illustrate our point well enough for you to make it the rest of the way on your own.

When a living cell is going to divide, a number of things occur. In the resting stage, the chromatin--those threads of DNA that carry the genetic information of the cell and the organism--are loosely spread throughout the nucleus of the cell, making it difficult to determine just where one thread leaves off and another begins. However, when the time nears for the cell to divide itself into two separate halves, the chromatin begin bunching up and separating out from the other threads so that they form distinct chromosomes that can be observed as such under the microscope. Then they replicate and the two identical pairs line up along the equatorial plate in the cell, which will become the plane of division when the process completes. Meanwhile, the "poles" of the cell have migrated so that they are opposite each other and at right angles to the equatorial plate, not very different from the relationship between the poles and the equator on your physical planet. Fine threads from the center of each chromosome attach to these poles (one from each pair goes to one of the poles; the other one of the pair attaches to the other pole) and when all is lined up, the cell pinches inward at the equator and divides.

In this process, things go along fairly slowly at first, but when all is finally lined up, the process completes rather quickly. So it is with you right now, in your planetary process. It has been a relatively slow process of sorting out into your groups and aligning with your poles of destiny, but this next event will be the "shot heard 'round the world," and it will mark the "beginning of the end"--that point at which the different realities physically move away from each other toward their "poles of destiny." In other words, despite that fact that you can look back on your previous year as a time of increasing acceleration--particularly from September onward--once this event occurs, things will kick into high gear and much will follow in rapid succession, just as the cell rapidly separates into its new "daughter cells" and they then move apart from each other and journey separately from that point on.

A cell only splits into two cells, and there will be several different realities that split off from each other in this process, but the key point to grasp here is the significance of this next event in terms of marking the beginning of this actual movement into separate realities, and to prepare yourself for the speed at which things will unfold after that. Despite the shock of September and some of the things that happened afterward, the last few weeks have been pretty tame compared to what is coming next and afterward. We encourage you to keep your breath open, to remain detached while observing all of this occurring, and to realize that for those who are headed toward Terra, this could be considered the "booster rocket" for your journey in that direction. There is no one who will not FEEL this impact, but there are many ways of perceiving it. If you were strapped into the seat of a space shuttle and the rockets kicked in under you, you would feel that impact and acceleration, but you would know that it was taking you upward toward your destination and mission. You may choose the same response to this next shock on your perceptual screen, and it would be good if you can do that. Instead of viewing it as a disaster, many of you will be able to say, "Finally! We are under way."
Many of you who are reading this have been "on your way" for a long time, and have experienced many shifts in your understanding and perceptions. Now, however, the time of learning and processing will change from dealing with those things of the past toward dealing with those things that are now coming into your life. Many of you are still in the process of leaving old relationships and circumstances. That may continue for awhile for some of you, but most of you will find the rate of change in your life to be exhilarating and experience more and more joy in the journey as you begin to experience the rush of freedom, as you let go of those things and people who hold you back. You remember an old title--Inherit the Wind? You will inherit the wind. You will become accustomed to streaming like the wind, to be moving so fast it brings tears to your eyes, but they will be tears of joy that you are finally underway and can feel the movement as you stream toward your destination.

Others will be experiencing rapid change, also, but it will not bring them joy--in part because they will be losing a lot of what they are very attached to: pictures of reality that must change in the face of the events that will come now, ways of being that will no longer be possible. Many things taken for granted will pass away, and those who can move through these times with grace and surrender will experience wonder and awe at the unfolding. People will look at the ashes of their past and some will understand that it clears the way for a new beginning, while others will sort through the ashes, trying to recover something remembered to take with them--to take with them what no longer has life in an effort to hold onto that life which is gone.

It is easy to point fingers of blame, but as we have said before, when you get down to the core, you must blame the Creator who has created all that you see and feel. It is all "good" to the Creator because it fulfills the purpose of the Creation--to provide experiences for the Creator to enjoy through Its creations. This shock that comes is all part of the larger exit plan for the Creation. Nothing will be left of the old world when it is done. Everyone will be gone from the present planet, through one exit path or another. Everyone will experience continuity in their perceived reality, but this event will mark the time when not everyone experiences the SAME reality. If you could compare notes, you would discover that different people experience different things, and this will increase as you move through time to the finale of the drama of 3D Earth.

As things move forward, you will see your destination more and more clearly by virtue of its contrast with everything else that is going on. Likewise, other people with other destinations will perceive THOSE more clearly, so it will seem like everyone else that does not share one's particular views is mistaken, but this movement will accommodate them all, in one way or another.

So, for example, if you hear that a large planet or comet is coming that will result in a pole shift or cataclysms in 2003, that is a perception that belongs to a particular exit path, and you simply allow those people who perceive that to do so. That path is not "yours," and it does not lead to Terra, so all you need to be concerned with is the path that IS "yours" and to follow what presents in your life that will lead you further in that direction. There has been much talk in the past of many scenarios that have not manifested--mass landings, the Photon Belt, etc. However, now the many paths that are being "seen" by those who can "see" in that way have a greater likelihood of coming to pass. Even the scenarios that are put forth by the deceivers will come to pass for some people in some way, because thought creates and if enough people believe in a particular outcome, their combined thoughts will manifest that reality. That is why we are sharing these Messages with you--so that those who are coded to respond and can feel that response will add their energies with others of like mind and heart and will manifest that which we speak of to you
It is a paradox that Terra already exists and yet you have to align with it for it to manifest for you. It is a reciprocal relationship, like a mirror of sorts. Terra calls to you, and you seek Terra. In the aligning with the vision, it is a little like a "lock" in a missile guidance system. In reading these Messages, you "lock" onto the "target" of Terra, and Terra attracts you by her presence in your perceptual field. Not everyone is this way, and though it might seem like you are alone in your perceptions when compared with those around you, consider that there are nearly 6 million of you altogether and you will have a LOT of company once you are all together again. You have been together before, in groupings of various sizes and at various historical times and places, but now the time is coming when you will all be together at once, in one place again, before you are complete and depart for your other journeys on the way back to Source and your final dissolution as a separate being.

Those of you who are going to Terra will be there long enough to establish the colonies and bear your children, and then you will be off to other adventures in the cosmos. For the next century plus [some years], your focus will be Terra, but then you will be through with that and will move on. That is the nature of things. One exploration leads to the next, and that next one leads to the next one after that, infinitely. Terra calls you now, and she is your safe harbor from the storm that now comes. Remember that. The storms that come now are the booster rockets lifting you toward your dream of a world without storms, without wars, without death, and if you miss the thunder and lightning, you will be able to travel to wilder places to visit with that, too, but Terra and her peace will be your home for the rest of your present incarnation. When it is time to leave, you will simply change form and move on. No pain. No death. No sorrow again, ever. Now THAT will be a welcome thing, won't it? We look forward to having you amongst us again.

We leave you now, in peace and honor and blessing. Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.

Anonymous

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: imstoned420]
    #536572 - 01/31/02 02:43 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Good stuff.. Here's a Sirian perspective

Brought to you by: http://www.paoweb.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation
2 Kan, 7 Yax, 10 Caban
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings! We come, dear Hearts, to bring you more interesting news. In our last message, we told you that some of the arcane knowledge of this realm was passed on to a handful of specially selected initiates. For untold millennia, these Beings, aristocrat and commoner alike, served as the 'gates' for this wisdom. As a result of their courage, this knowledge has been preserved and carefully adjusted to the Earth plane. Now, this information is being 'leaked' into your world, helping many of you to better prepare for what is about to take place. Your current reality is transforming. At the same time, the old power structure is dying and its abilities to sustain itself are withering around you. This process is part of the procedures that are altering your reality. To understand them more fully, realize that all of the events upon your world occur in cycles. During the past nine millennia, the Anunnaki and their earthly minions forged an immense power structure. This power structure, in turn, produced a matrix that has determined the very nature of your limited reality.

Within this matrix, they skillfully shaped your perceptions. The various cabals that ruled their assigned sectors of your world gave away your reality's wealth, power and culture as they pleased. Because the cabals had access to the Anunnaki's advanced technologies for so many millennia, occasional strange anomalies are found in Southern Europe, Egypt, Africa, the Americas, Australia, Asia and a few Pacific islands. There, advanced flying devices, electrical technologies and even evidence of computers have been discovered. Most are not remnants of Atlantis but are, instead, a sign that the 'sky gods' bestowed technology upon their chosen servants. These items were used to hold you spellbound so that you would be more willing to believe what you were told. The success of these manipulations allowed many ancient empire builders to carve out huge dominions, creating the numerous popular mythologies that continue even now. More significantly, their actions legitimized the concept of 'the rulers' and 'the ruled'.

The dichotomy of a social elite ruling the masses beneath it lies at the very heart of your old reality. Every sovereign state in your history possessed some variant of this structure. Because of it, massive state projects and wars were devised by the few and carried out by the many. Moreover, the culture of your world was very carefully manipulated so as to maintain the divisions imposed by the Anunnaki and, through them, to break it and keep it in constant conflict with itself. Only in the realm of conflict and disagreement were the Anunnaki able to forcefully exert their influence. Members of the many ruling classes enjoyed the advantages of extraordinary wealth and immense power - a most intoxicating brew. Yet, churning below the surface was a growing movement to liberate you. Occasionally, this movement was furthered by recurring conflicts between the various factions of Anunnaki. Each time, this nascent warfare allowed certain types of knowledge to be passed on to the special 'gatekeepers' to which we already have alluded.

These shamans understood the true importance of this arcane information. They took on the inviolate secrecy that would keep this wisdom ready for its future work. To maintain themselves, shamans, priests and other spiritual guides of both sexes used part of their special knowledge to sustain the power of their respective ruling classes. In this way, they helped to preserve the wisdom intact. Therefore, although segments have been added in numerous ways, at its core the wisdom remains very ancient, indeed. The great Masters who incarnated many times upon your world have left new chapters to a chosen few. Certain 'prophets' were allowed to receive this wisdom in great visions. At appropriate moments in your history, these insights have been passed on from one culture to another. In this manner, the sacred knowledge has been compiled and a series of important sacred traditions have been established. Now, they are being very quietly made public. Soon, they will become more widely known.

The operation that is preparing your reality for transformation has continued for a very long time. Heaven is profoundly concerned that this procedure will turn out as provided in the sacred decrees of the divine plan. Those who now covertly rule you realize how intensely we value this project. In the recent past, we have visited them as individuals, or as a group during procedural meetings. In both cases, we showed them the consequences of certain actions and expressed our heartfelt concerns. Now, we are beginning to put in place the next series of scenarios decreed by the divine plan. We ask you, dear Ones, to remain focused upon your imminent success. Continue to demonstrate compassion. Observe present events as merely the final series of actions that are needed to secure the victory that is within your grasp. Never lose sight of who you really are. Remain in the divine Light of Grace and be able to forgive and Love all who dwell on this beautiful orb.

The process of transforming your reality is extremely involved. In many past messages, we have explained how it operates at different levels simultaneously. It also works to change the way your past, present and future interrelate. Every event that is 'past' or 'future' is connected, in some way, to your 'present'. 'Present' is an ongoing event and includes your existing level of awareness. This dichotomy is important when you begin to discover how consciousness affects reality. 'Past', 'Present' and 'Future' are determined by your degree of presence. As you move into a higher level of awareness, your ability to know and use it allows you to manifest positive outcomes. You become a valuable co-creator of your reality. As you come to be more aware of the collective aspects of this procedure, you are also able to manifest a new reality.

All of these things have a significant effect on your scientific and cultural paradigms. They permit you to reconsider concepts that you formerly dismissed as either illogical or highly improbable. And, since newness is attached to them, these reshaped ideas become the foundation of a new global paradigm. Right now, this process is occurring in your science and is forcing many cultural leaders to begin to re-examine their worldview. The time is fast approaching when several important announcements will shatter your deeply held beliefs and result in the implementation of many concepts that your world still widely dismisses. This process will lead to our more open intervention in your affairs. At the moment, this intervention extends only to our ships' brief appearances in your skies and a covert liaison mission carried out with certain cabals and some major governments.

Soon, we intend to expand this operation. For us to do this, a sequence of necessary events must occur. We have developed a contingency plan and we are now putting our fleet into position. Your limited reality is under great pressure to transform. It is reaching the very brink of the moment when a great series of profound changes will occur. At this 'omega point', all continuing resistance to change will become totally futile. As a result of this approaching condition, we are aware that your wondrous transformation is indeed inevitable. Heaven understands this, as well as the way in which divine grace has shaped all of the events that are presently manifesting before you. Therefore, our behavior patterns in the early stages of this first contact will continue only for a little longer. Ahead lie the long-awaited moment of our meeting and the intense joy of our ensuing celebrations.

Today, we have discussed the many facets of your changing reality and how they are leading you toward first contact with us. We ask you to remain focused on your inevitable abundance and your certain victory. Do not be too discouraged or too impatient. Understand intuitively that this transformation is coming and that its time is fast approaching. We now take our leave. Blessings! Know, dear Hearts, that the countless Abundance and Prosperity of Heaven is yours! Amen. Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! Be in Joy!)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck