Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Insanely Wierd Help
    #5362658 - 03/03/06 07:15 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

I did what i thght to be 15-25g but is pretty severe in the art of making me feel like im messed up but not like drug fucked upmore like in your brain fucked im sortve scared, its not hullcinations more as paranoia and the feeling of it like everything is out of plac eim not alright and feel like I can hamr myself.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (03/03/06 07:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: Insanely Wierd Help [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5362677 - 03/03/06 07:23 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

If you feel you may harm yourself get a friend over there asap

OfflineTMonk
PsychadelicStudent
 User Gallery

Loc: Humboldt State University
    #5362683 - 03/03/06 07:26 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Mescaline is very subtle.  And from my experience, I always retain a very pristine state of mental clarity.  Sometimes i've felt more "sober"-minded then ever before in my entire life. 
This can have a very delusional, dreamy affect on your trip.  It's like in the Matrix:
Neo:
"Ever have that feeling where you don't know if your awake or still dreaming"

Guy:
"Yeah, it's called mescaline.  It's the only way to fly"

or something of that sort

Point is, know that you will come down gradually and not really noticably over a long period of time on mescaline.  I've had periods while on mescaline when I was unable to move any of my limbs or talk, but didn't really feel like I was intoxicated at all.  It's kind of strange.

How long has it been since you ingested it?  Some of the pre-trip hours can be very anxious and speedy ime.  If you've already peaked then just relax, find some sort of sensual pleasure if you need to and just go with the slow, sublte, solemn flow of the cacti.  It's good for ya
:sun:

--------------------
"Let me tell some one about this dream:
The sky was filled with stars,
while the sun,
kissed the mountains blue.
And eleven moons
ran across the rainbows
above me and you..."
-One Rainy Wish

Edited by TMonk (03/03/06 07:32 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #5362693 - 03/03/06 07:29 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

First, relax, you are not in any danger, you will eventually come down from the drug.  :heart:

Second, if you can call a friend for some support and to keep you safe, do so.  If not, don't sweat it, you can handle this. 

I would lay down

Relax

Surrender

Breathe

You're in the trip now.  That's okay, it's why you took the mescaline, to experience its effects.  Relax, breathe deep, lay down.  Go with the flow. 

We're here with you.  :heart:

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Insanely Wierd Help [Re: MOTH]
    #5362729 - 03/03/06 07:43 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Yeah phew I was freaking myself out ... I cna literally cry im so meotionaly damaged I didnt know mescaline was like this or it even cldve been but my pupils are dialtes like hell I cant type or see all too well and an uneasy settleness reeks deep within my stomach, i've taken some pepo and dramamine both different hours apart (like 3-5 hours) time is rly disoriented what seems 1/2 hours is rly 10 min or 2-3 min its way of thinking really but the mescaline sure doesnt enhance your thought patterns, right no wim having a very speedy high like I dont know what to do with myself its frightening whats going on, phew. I relax but I have this urge, an unsettling disgusting urge to move about lost. You guys ar ehelp but I need something to keepme busy and right now I have nothing :frown: . I feel th e need to throw up but cant without dry heaving so I know that pointless and possibly an error but I do feel very nauseated in a sense that i can never be calm.

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (03/03/06 07:48 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#5362753 - 03/03/06 07:52 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

It's okay...you're on the ride now!  :smile:

It can be frightening, or it can be enlightening.  If you feel scared, don't fight the fear.  That may intensify it. 

Instead, take a deep breathe, relax your body, piece by piece.  Become an 'observer' of yourself.  Don't react to what you are experiencing, simply experience it.  Don't rationalize or "try to make sense of things."  You'll have enough time for that later. 

Now is the time for experience.  You will only be in mescaline-land for a little while, so treasure what you've been given.  :heart: 

In truth, this whole thread has helped me decide to finally eat my dried cactus that's been lurking at the bottom of my pantry.  :wink:  Sounds like the type of experience I'm after.  :thumbup:

What music are you listening to?

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Insanely Wierd Help [Re: MOTH]
    #5362768 - 03/03/06 07:57 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Im not sure maybe I shld listen tomusic, but rather lay down.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#5362821 - 03/03/06 08:13 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

Both?  :smile:  Some positive-vibe music may help guide you.  And laying down may help you relax and go with the flow more fluidly.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#5362829 - 03/03/06 08:15 PM (18 years, 30 days ago)

sphongle
or supertramp

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Insanely Wierd Help [Re: indica]
    #5363543 - 03/04/06 12:56 AM (18 years, 30 days ago)

That is one hell of a good trip report, and with many mispelled words(with good reason).

I wish I could have said something sooner. Not that I could have put that kind of thing into better words for you.

Since I read this after the hard part of your trip I thought Id ask(if you come back to this site ever again).
I was wondering if you would tell us how visual it was compared to the mind-fuck. I have done mescaline many times and know how it works for me. I was wondering how it worked for you in that way. Although I know that on really hard trips, visuals become childs-play(as if they were only in the background).

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Insanely Wierd Help [Re: stemmer]
    #5363819 - 03/04/06 07:05 AM (18 years, 29 days ago)

Oh theres no way im leaving this site mescaline showed me how much I actually really love it, im reflecting right now the first 3 hours of the mescaline trip was a bad trip that was my first bad trip on mescaline with no visuals except major tracers and some morphing but they were very calm in that matter, it was the darn nausea that got me off bad but gradually wore off and was SUPER and I didnt honestly feel I could hurt myself I just felt I could hurt myself because I was lost, very lost at the moment, omg how inspiring this trip was im definently going to post a review of it after I collect my trhoughts, mescaline made me a new person I sort've enjoyed that. Thanks for everyones appreciation you really helped, really I love you guys for that.  :heart:

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineRemainRandom50
Do You Need ToKnow Me?
    #5364038 - 03/04/06 09:39 AM (18 years, 29 days ago)

let the drug flow, every thing will be fine.  mescaline is an amazing drug :wink:

--------------------
At times I get consumed by my everyday life and will leave the Shroomery. Yet, every time drugs come falling into my life for fun.....I always think about the Shroomery and then I'm back!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom