Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDarkenshroom
PsychedelicExplorationist
Female User Gallery

Loc: I don't exist on this pla...
So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow?
    #5352400 - 03/01/06 05:47 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Ok if I theroretically was going to grow I'd be doing, Rye to Coir/Verm Casing as its already all on order. Would going Rye spawning to Poo then to casing be better. After reading for days and days on end on I am thinking of trying a couple methods and seeing how they work for me, problem is I've pretty much spent my limit on getting started, but Ikeep hearing about the powers and wonders of poo....

Darken
*ponders the power of poo*

--------------------
~The first and most important step in cultivation of the wonderful mushroom, is the cultivation of patience for without it you doom yourself to failure~

Edited by Darkenshroom (03/01/06 07:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepcubmycol
flattiefisherman

Loc: Selectively breeding the ...
Re: So is it worth going POO?! [Re: Darkenshroom]
    #5352415 - 03/01/06 06:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

go WBS to POO. higher potency, more yield.. you'll never turn back to straight grain

happy trails

--------------------
weretheshit.com is the shit!

:-D

InvisibleDarkenshroom
Female User Gallery

Re: So is it worth going POO?! [Re: pcubmycol]
    #5352427 - 03/01/06 06:14 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Rye to Casing would theroretically b my first grow, having done alot of research it felt comfortable, but now, as I grow more comfortable in the knowledge I am gleaning from perusing these threads for hours on end daily. I am coming to the realization that Poo is the way to go, as I live in the city and finding poo is not really an easy option TenStud would be the way I would go.

As for WBS, I could see myself trying that or corn next, but this go round its rye, as I said I want to experiment a bit and find whats right for me. But I hear the call of the Poo, and well, when the poo calls.....

Ok enough of that icky thought.

Darken
*smiles*

--------------------
~The first and most important step in cultivation of the wonderful mushroom, is the cultivation of patience for without it you doom yourself to failure~

InvisibleCaptainKirk

Loc: gone
    #5352449 - 03/01/06 06:40 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Poo is the shit..lol..i went from eating 5 grams of rye grown shrooms to 3-3.5 of poo grown...they are hella strong IMO  :wink:

InvisibleDarkenshroom
Female User Gallery

Re: So is it worth going POO?! [Re: CaptainKirk]
    #5352503 - 03/01/06 07:15 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

So the question is should I hold off my grow while I try to find a way to aquaire some poo? I could just add one step to my grow for better potency and yield...

Darken
*pondering poo*

--------------------

Offlinededjam
Electro Penguin
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Moralton, Statesota
Re: So is it worth going POO?! [Re: pcubmycol]
    #5352513 - 03/01/06 07:19 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

pcubmycol said:
go WBS to POO. higher potency, more yield.. you'll never turn back to straight grain

happy trails

Why do you say WBS to POO over Rye2Poo? I have always had my best results when using rye.

OfflineSciaticGryphon
Stranger
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: Darkenshroom]
    #5353356 - 03/01/06 12:12 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

what kinda of poo would good for growing? dog poo, horse poo, cow poo, goose poo?

--------------------
We all evolved from chimpz and apes? NO! man evolved from canines, and women evolved from felines....

InvisibleRahz
Alive Again
Male

Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: Darkenshroom]
    #5353373 - 03/01/06 12:20 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Poo can be free. Check your phone book for horse stables. Call and ask if you can come by and get some poo.

Rahz

--------------------
rahz

comfort pleasure power love truth awareness peace

"The object of opening the mind, as of opening the mouth, is to shut it again on something solid." - Gilbert Keith Chesterton

Offlinelardnar
Pu Pu Platter
Male

Loc: Behind what appears
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: Rahz]
    #5353415 - 03/01/06 12:35 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I've only done without poo once ... what is this bullshit would accurately describe my reaction to the pooless after growing with poo since my first time

--------------------
If your soul is sence this life is lost ...

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: Rahz]
    #5353422 - 03/01/06 12:37 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Sciatic, I recommend you scroll up and take a look at the links directly above the threads where it says "getting started" and "cultivation FAQ", for you see, what you just asked is a Frequently Asked Question [FAQ], and the answer to that question and many more are given in great detail in afore mentioned links.  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinethenewguy05
The Mushroom Man
 User Gallery

Loc: My Underground Layer
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #5353504 - 03/01/06 12:59 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I like rye to horse poo with the addition of blood meal.

if i were you i would get the poo. casing is the same except you add pasteurized poo between the bottom and top of casing material. your already making the casing anyway why not add some pasteurized poo. potency will go thre the roof also.

if you already have everything in motion just wait for the next grow to do poo. hope this helped and good luck.

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: thenewguy05]
    #5353701 - 03/01/06 02:07 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Poo = Fast colonization, resistance against contams, More flushes, higher potencey, free growing medium, easy to maintain, bigger fruits.

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: Fraggin]
    #5353765 - 03/01/06 02:32 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

It is incredible how resistant to contams horse poo is. It never contaminates, usually the casing is what contaminates first.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5353777 - 03/01/06 02:37 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psychoslut said:
It is incredible how resistant to contams horse poo is. It never contaminates, usually the casing is what contaminates first.

Yes. I would bet you could spawn poo with bloody nubs after knawing your own hands off without getting contams. You may get contams in your bloody nubs, but that could be remedied with a lil H2O2. Right Psychslut?

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

#5353798 - 03/01/06 02:46 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Darkenshroom said:
So the question is should I hold off my grow while I try to find a way to aquaire some poo? I could just add one step to my grow for better potency and yield...

If your doing grains, I see no reason NOT to spawn to poo unless you can't acquire it. But like you said, with tennstud that isn't a problem.

As far as holding off your grow until your poo arrives, This would be unnecessary. Even if your jars fully colonize before you get the poo it's not a problem. It wont hurt your fully colonized jars to sit around until the poo gets there. I have never stored a colonized jar for more then a month but I hear they will remain viable for much longer especially if stored in the fridge.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? *DELETED* [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5353804 - 03/01/06 02:48 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by HippieChick

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: HippieChick]
    #5353828 - 03/01/06 02:56 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You must of fucked up bad, Ive never seen something that bad come of hpoo. Why did you let it get so bad before tossing it? You had to of messed up in the pasteurization or somthing. A bum off the street who hasnt had a shower in a year could spawn some pastuerized poo without getting a contam.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? [Re: HippieChick]
    #5353835 - 03/01/06 02:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Holy hell. That's a mighty large culture of green mold you've got growing there.

--------------------

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

#5353837 - 03/01/06 02:58 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

That sucks hippie! You weren't kidding when you said that you seem to have more trich spores in your area.

I have had poo that was pasteurized at 200 degrees. I mixed my grain spawn with it on my bedroom floor beside dirty cloths I don't even think I washed my hands first. Then I let it colonize beside my furnace vent with a garage bag over it that had holes in it. The garbage bag would suck lots of air in to it every time I peeked in to the tub...which I did a lot LOL.

It was kinda a test for me. Just to see how much neglect I could get away with.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

Edited by musher_420 (03/01/06 03:00 PM)

OfflineHippieChick
Chicks can do it too!
Female User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Trusted Cultivator
Re: So if I could find a way to get Poo should I add it to my planned grow? *DELETED* [Re: Psychoslut]
    #5353843 - 03/01/06 03:01 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by HippieChick

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
Peace,Love and Happiness
:heart: HC :mushroom2:

Freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose..............

I LUV My Greenhouse
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5545848#5545848

My First Pans
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6212058#6212058

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Boomr Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags