Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinehighoman
Stranger

San Fran and LA
    #5342409 - 02/26/06 07:18 PM (18 years, 25 days ago)

I'm going to be in San Fran and LA this weekend. I only have a little over a day in SF and about a day and half in LA. Anyone have any advise on what i sould check out while I'm there. Staying in downtown SF and in santa monica. Just want to check out all i can before i come back to ohigho. Thanks.

--------------------
FREEDOM IS NORML

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWoodsCall
own it
 User Gallery

Loc: eye of the beerholder
Re: San Fran and LA [Re: highoman]
    #5342464 - 02/26/06 07:28 PM (18 years, 25 days ago)

One day in SF is simply not enough!

I've been out to SF before, but never too much downtown.  Santa Monica is alright.  If you're going to be there for only a day, head down to the beach at sunset, smoke it if you got it, then head to the carnival thing down the way.  It's lighthearted fun :smile:

And lo! to another ohighoan.  You might as well just stay out on the beautiful west coast!  Why come back here?

--------------------
Live free or die.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: San Fran and LA [Re: WoodsCall]
    #5342492 - 02/26/06 07:33 PM (18 years, 25 days ago)

You stay too long in SF and you're garunteed to OD on something. I think the cops out there pull you over and arrest you if you're NOT drunk and coked up.

I love SF.. almost moved tehre when I was accepted to SFSU for the past semester but I pulled out last minute. Every time I go up there it gets weirder and weirder and the bums get crazier and crazier. I can't put my finger on it but I went up there right before I was about to move and I got this strange, evil vibe about that city. I know it sound nuts, but that was part of the reason I decided to decline my acceptance... was just a strange gut feeling, a bad vibe I got.

People say SF has "more down to earth" people than LA, but I just don't know any more. Last few times I went there were plenty of jerks and people obsessed with image in SF.

LA has better weather. When you get down here check out the beaches. I recommend Huntington Beach (in north Orange County) and Ventura. Technically neither of them are in LA.. not even LA county but I pretty much retard almost all of the northern part of socal as LA. It's one giant mass sprawling urban area and LA has not easily defined city limits so it's all pretty much the same. If you want to see some hot chicks with big knockers, hard bodies, and lots of tatooes and piercings and some crazy surfers, I definately say check out Huntington Beach. It's very touristy, but really laid back at the same time. If I won the lottery, one of the two places I'd buy a condo would be HB.

LA has some of the most BADASS art museums. Definately check out www.moca.org and the LA Country Museum of Art.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: USA West Coast Strains