Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineempty_spaces
Stranger
Storing Pan. Cyanescens in the fridge
    #5337111 - 02/25/06 03:35 AM (18 years, 26 days ago)

Hi,

I'm looking to store my fresh Pan. Cyans in the refrigerator so that I can eat them fresh in exactly a weeks time.  Is this at all possible? If so, what should I store them in, in the fridge to keep them nice and fresh (and potent :grin:) for a week? I did read somewhere that it's possible to store them in the fridge for upto a week but I just want to confirm this. I also stored them in the fridge last night in paper bags that were inside an air-tight container and they seemed fine this morning when I checked them. Thanks

Edited by empty_spaces (02/25/06 03:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Storing Pan. Cyanescens [Re: empty_spaces]
    #5337112 - 02/25/06 03:37 AM (18 years, 26 days ago)

Keep them in a paper bag in the fridge, 45-50 i have found to be the best temps. Get them out of the airtight container, mushrooms need the fresh air.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlineempty_spaces
Stranger
Re: Storing Pan. Cyanescens [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #5337115 - 02/25/06 03:40 AM (18 years, 26 days ago)

Would they stay the same weight after a week in the fridge?

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Storing Pan. Cyanescens [Re: empty_spaces]
    #5337117 - 02/25/06 03:48 AM (18 years, 26 days ago)

They should.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract