Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJtrip
Stoned Hunter
Male User Gallery
Loc: Texas
body weight
    #5332043 - 02/23/06 03:05 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

how much does body weight matter in shroom dosage? I mean everyones brain is about the same size right...

More specificly, im getting my girlfreind who has never tripped before to do em and i want to know how much to give her of Fresh picked cubes to get her somewhere between a level 2 and 3 trip. The trip calc says about 15 g's. But shes only 105 lbs so how should i tweak her dosages?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: body weight [Re: Jtrip]
    #5332060 - 02/23/06 03:13 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Body weight doesn't really affect the doseage, dosing wet isn't the most reliable way to do it, but enjoy.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
Re: body weight [Re: gdman]
    #5332456 - 02/23/06 05:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

the calculator says 15 grams? wow. that seems like way too much for anyone's first time. even a hippofattyboomboom.

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

Offlinekeefboy
a friendly parkranger
Re: body weight [Re: keefboy]
    #5332472 - 02/23/06 05:56 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

oh, just read fresh picked.

you could go with 2.0g or maybe even 3g. i knew some really light weight people that tripped and got less effects than others. i dont think bodyweight has anything to do with it.

my reasoning for a slightly higher dose is this:

1. you dont want to half ass it your first time, on a first trip you have lots to explore and you dont want to be straddling the line, you want to dive into it.
2. ya, girls tend to freak out on hallucinogens. oh well. i doubt dosage will have anything to do with how her trip goes, just intensity.
3. the key factor is: is she ready to trip? that will have the biggest influence on her experience, not all the small things. a good mind set and a peaceful time in her life is the best to start these things. you dont want her to become one of those anti-drug activists because she freaks out one time do ya?

--------------------
"A friend of mine was famous for holding his hits until his face swelled up and turned bright red. The veins in his neck and forehead would bulge and he'd get bug-eyed. He'd start sweating. Then he'd belch the hit out violently, along with plenty of spit, and gasp for air." ~UBAKO

Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag