Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrapefruity
Lawn Gnome
Re: CRAZY MUSHROOM PARTY!! [Re: Linuxman]
    #5334353 - 02/24/06 08:42 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Linuxman said:
Even back in the hacking/phreaking days canadians were never too lame to talk to

LOL

haha I was so lame in my hacking days :p

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinerDr4g0n
Young Hand
Male User Gallery
Re: CRAZY MUSHROOM PARTY!! [Re: Grapefruity]
    #5412204 - 03/17/06 10:46 AM (18 years, 15 days ago)

hey so what happened at the party? no updates?

--------------------
i can speel... im just too lazy to sppelcheck.

My first trip (good read) - Speed Leaching Poo! - My Second Trip (with art)

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: CRAZY MUSHROOM PARTY!! [Re: rDr4g0n]
    #5412423 - 03/17/06 11:48 AM (18 years, 15 days ago)

I think it's a bad idea...

you will never be able to control that many tripping people at once and have fun at the same time. There will be too much energy, too much baggage and ego struggles in that one tiny area and things will get fucking hectic. 5 or 6 people would be the absolute MAX for me. 12 to 15 is insane!

All it takes is for one person to get scared and start yelling, or for one person to start having convulsions, and you will regret ever throwing this party.

My advice, don't treat shrooms like a party drug. Don't expect it all to be fun and games, because if you can't accept whole-heartedly the terror that comes with the trip then don't eat them at all. You know how hard it is for one person to embrace the terror? Well imagine 15 people trying to do that.

Shrooms are light and dark! They have the power to destroy you and the power to create you again. Do not take them lightly. Throwing this party would be very irresponsible. It could end up being a blast but it could also end up hurting someone very badly. Are you willing to accept responsibility for that?

OfflinerDr4g0n
Young Hand
Male User Gallery
Re: CRAZY MUSHROOM PARTY!! [Re: dr0mni]
    #5412645 - 03/17/06 12:51 PM (18 years, 15 days ago)

Quote:

dr0mni said:
I think it's a bad idea...

you will never be able to control that many tripping people at once and have fun at the same time. There will be too much energy, too much baggage and ego struggles in that one tiny area and things will get fucking hectic. 5 or 6 people would be the absolute MAX for me. 12 to 15 is insane!

All it takes is for one person to get scared and start yelling, or for one person to start having convulsions, and you will regret ever throwing this party.

My advice, don't treat shrooms like a party drug. Don't expect it all to be fun and games, because if you can't accept whole-heartedly the terror that comes with the trip then don't eat them at all. You know how hard it is for one person to embrace the terror? Well imagine 15 people trying to do that.

Shrooms are light and dark! They have the power to destroy you and the power to create you again. Do not take them lightly. Throwing this party would be very irresponsible. It could end up being a blast but it could also end up hurting someone very badly. Are you willing to accept responsibility for that?

i agree. ive mentioned before that when i trip its a very personal thing, and i feel weird doing it around anyone, even my own wife. i just wanted to see what happened at this guys party. he hasnt posted since the day he made the last post on that thread.... wonder what happened?

--------------------
i can speel... im just too lazy to sppelcheck.

My first trip (good read) - Speed Leaching Poo! - My Second Trip (with art)

Offlinebobjones
Male

Loc: Tx
Re: CRAZY MUSHROOM PARTY!! [Re: rDr4g0n]
    #5413301 - 03/17/06 03:23 PM (18 years, 15 days ago)

did you host this on your myspace? i saw the link to the picture had myspace in the url...bad idea if so.

as far as the party goes, sounds like a great time...as long as yall are all experienced trippers and can handle yourselves.

--------------------
"Outside of a dog a book is a man's friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read"
-Groucho Marx

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies