Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineUSAlien234
Seeking Wisdom

Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: Jesus Cristo] * 1
    #17967592 - 03/17/13 07:27 AM (11 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Jesus Cristo said:
Not really that weird but marijuana became legal in colorado my first lsd trip. And on some 25c I saw a weird hovering disk thing in the sky at night. Oh and this weird ass futuristic white car pulled up to my house. Two little gnome like asians in black suits and glasses come out and knock for minutes on my door.  This happened the moment I decided to turn on my tv without noticing them at first and im sure they heard and saw me turn the tv on through the window. I turned that shit off immediately and went to hide in my room.

How is this not that weird ???

--------------------
:pedobear::warmonk::zombie4::zombie2:.............:samus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVisionz
Stranger

Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: USAlien234]
    #17973365 - 03/18/13 10:16 AM (11 years, 13 days ago)

One night I was drinking an aya brew (caapi and chacruna) and about two hours into it I decided to sit at my window.
A fox then appeared in my garden and I fed it pieces of apple , it was magical haha , and yes I am pretty sure that the fox was real :smile:

OfflineThe Herbalist
Male

Loc: UK Flag
Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: Visionz]
    #18238590 - 05/09/13 03:00 PM (10 years, 10 months ago)

Bump!! This thread is too good to gather dust! :mushroom2:

--------------------
The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-- Mahatma Gandhi

OfflineShortknight
Male

Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: The Herbalist]
    #18533980 - 07/09/13 11:55 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

:whathesaid:

Im lovin them

--------------------
Did I say it too loud? Big heart? Or a little misleading!:musicnote:

Offlinedirtyhippievibes
Stranger
Male

Loc: Michigan
Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: Shortknight]
    #18546826 - 07/12/13 12:36 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

At this years Electric Forest, every time me and my buddies went to blast off on some dmt the car alarms around us would go off. litterly every time.

Offlinecentipad
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: dirtyhippievibes]
    #18546918 - 07/12/13 01:09 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

car alarms at fests are the worst fucking thing

--------------------

InvisibleHalfLight
I'm a teapot

Loc: Black Flag
Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: drSE]
    #18547782 - 07/12/13 07:50 AM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Can we do really stange things that happen that we cause? :lol:
Because I myself have done some weird shit while tripping.
1) I'll just start with the one that's not my fault. On my first mushroom (and tripping) experience, I tripped in the morning, with my girlfriend and a good friend who had both taken some the night before. We hung out and had a great time. I didn't recognize though, that I had been taking medication at the time. I don't remember the name, but I remember it works on serotonin. Anyways, I planned on going home at a certain time, about eight hours after I dosed since that's when they said they were fully done tripping. I believe that the medication had some strange contradictions though, as my trip didn't seem as strong as they described it despite the same dose, and it lasted more than 12 hours. When I got home my mom, who I thought was on a business trip to Washington, DC, was there and PISSED OFF. To this day, I have what gave her the thought I had done drugs, as I'm sure I was acting pretty sober when I got home. Well, she thought I had, and took me to get drug tested. At that point I hadn't smoked in a month, and neither psilocybin or psilocin are on any standard UA. So I went to that clinic and the guy at the counter looked into my dilated eyes as I signed for a drug test, AND I PASSED. Yeah, that was weird, but not quite as weird as the things I (or a friend) has caused.
2) So my friend and I are tripping on 1200ug 25i-NBOMe at my house. It was my friend's first time tripping ever, and my third time using 25i. 1200ug was a ridiculous dose for a first timer, and my friend ended up throwing up during the come up... ON MY FLOOR. Well, we tried cleaning it up for twenty minutes or so, but we were soon getting the visuals and the vomit mixed up, and couldn't do it. So we just chilled out for a while. Eventually when we were a bit more used to the trip, we decided it would be a good idea to take the throw up, go through my yard and out into the street in front of my house and dump it in the middle of the street. All over. The reason we wanted to get rid of the vomit as soon as possible (aside from obvious reasons of grossness) was because my parents were due to come home from some event about six hours later. And it might of been my immaturity (this was a couple years ago), or probably the drug, but I just expected the partly digested food to for some reason have been cleaned up by some magical puke elves or something, and that everything would be fine. Rather, my parents came home and were like "WHYTF IS THERE THROW UP ON THE FLOOR AND IN THE STREET". The good thing though, is that my friend was able to handle his first trip very well, and enjoyed it other than being sick :laugh:
3rd) My next trip after the labeled 2nd one, was also on 25i-NBOMe, at 2400ug and a potent pot brownie. I had only been on a 1200ug dose the other three times I did it (which I think is high now, I do 900ug absolute tops with spread dosing). I ended up losing my shit, forgetting who I was, and blacking out for eight hours. Of the few moments I remember, one of them was going to a friend of mine's house (who was also on 2400ug, no weed) and for some reason thinking my girlfriend was in danger, even though she had been messaging my phone almost the entire time. As we approached the house, I saw my friend's mom near the front door. She greeted me, and I proceeded to burst into tears, "Is       okay? Is she okay?" (insert female name into blank). She looked startled, and I guess my friend explained it away either, because she's never mentioned it again. But it was reallllllllllyyyyyyyy awkward
There's probably more stories, but I can't recall any right now, and I don't even know if I'm doing this right.

--------------------
dead man walking

OfflineRyanStarr
Stranger
Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: HalfLight]
    #18554920 - 07/13/13 09:53 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

This happened last night. I was half-way into the trip which was only about my 3rd and I went to brush my teeth because I wanted the fresh taste in my mouth. This was night time and the light in the bathroom is kind of dim; well as I brushed more and more and the mintiness filled my mouth the room visually got more whiter and brighter! It was very obvious and kind of ebbed with the feeling in my mouth, and the excitement ('minty' feeling) of realising this felt like it was enhancing the effect more.

This trip I came to realise that the feelings feed on themselves and got a good control of the trip.

OfflinePsychotria
Acaciagrapher
 User Gallery

Re: The OFFICIAL Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: drSE]
    #18554940 - 07/13/13 10:00 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

You people made my day with your trip adventures. God they're funny!!!!

--------------------

Invisiblestarmon
pre-pubescent

Re: The OFFICIAL Strange Things That Happen While Tripping *DELETED* [Re: Psychotria]
    #18555003 - 07/13/13 10:15 PM (10 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by starmon

Reason for deletion: b

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: The OFFICIAL Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: starmon]
    #19198140 - 11/27/13 08:16 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Bump. I need some entertainment

--------------------
Grow Room

OfflineDeemstar
Doctor Deemstar
 User Gallery

Loc: The void Flag
    #19198236 - 11/27/13 08:42 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Was walking down the street frying on 2c nbome, fighting delusions. I hear a loud bang and the power grid shuts off block by block, I almost shit my pants.

Got another one, December 21st, 2012, I decided to celebrate the supposed end of the world by the dropping acid which I later found out to be 25i nbome, during my comeup the power shut off, which was supposed to be one of the signs shit was gonna go down, I wasn't gonna let it bug me, so I got nice and settled in and ready for the end to blow us away, well waiting for that to happen I got blown away by a rather large dose of 25i, 3 hits, craziest trip of my life.

--------------------
Gnome-miii-odd
JAH!!! Pasta-far-eye!:bigblunt:
R.I.P. Georgie poor G
A.K.A. Jorgon Lucy

Edited by Deemstar (11/27/13 08:49 PM)

InvisibleModestMouse
IM WALKIN ON SUNSHINE
 User Gallery

Loc: Upstate
Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: Deemstar]
    #19198340 - 11/27/13 09:13 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

I was tripping at the mall the first time I did acid (terrible idea, I know) when I saw a young girl put a PLASTIC BAG over her head.

She was playing with it but it looked like it was getting stuck on her head and her parents were not paying attention so I whisper-shouted "Get that off of your head!" and she managed to pull it off to which her parents looked at us shocked with guilty expressions on their faces.

It was crazy to think that I potentially saved a young girl from suffocation while tripping balls.

--------------------
Anyone got a lowpass filter in this biiiiash?

InvisibledrSE
Pseudo Reality
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Twighlight Zone
Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: ModestMouse]
    #22623221 - 12/06/15 08:03 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry if this breaks the rules.  But I love this thread and i waited over 2 years.  I think that is fair!!!!

BIZZZUMPP!!!!

--------------------
Grow Room

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: The Strange Things That Happen While Tripping [Re: drSE]
    #22623254 - 12/06/15 08:07 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

Well since this thread is only 9 years old, and 2 years from the last post besides the one above me...

I was shrooming with my sister while camping, it was my second time ever.

We each took probably 1/8 of cubes, they were good, i dont think i have had that good since, just decent quality.

Anyways, it was dark, we took them, drank a little bit with it..We were both starting to come up, we were camping at some random place, there may of been 10~ other partys camping at the place, all were pretty far away.

Having a fire, just chilling, we were starting to peak. All of a sudden, a stray cat came out of nowhere, and jumped over my sisters chair, onto her shoulder and she just screamed, while i was like WTF, and then proceeded to laugh for a few minutes. Wont forget that one.

Offlinecatswithbigpaws
i eat soup with my hands
Male

#22623837 - 12/06/15 09:52 PM (8 years, 3 months ago)

I was on 350 ug of LSD, and after my (sober) friend picked me up, we were driving on the road surrounded by corn fields near my house, and suddenly a large vehicle appeared in the distance.  I could not tell what it was because it was pretty dark out, but it was large and had lights.  But the combined harvester was heading towards us, and it was taking up the whole road.  My friend was legitimately thoroughly terrified and I thought it was funny and a joke and whatnot.  He drove the car backwards and angled into the grass so that we wouldn't get hit.  As what very clearly appeared to be a Nazi tank drove past us, I was in awe.  My friend told me it was a combine harvester.  Pretty cool hallucination, I'd say, thinking a combine harvester is a fucking Nazi tank.  Good thing I didn't die lol.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate