Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous

The Nibiruan Council and 2003
    #531805 - 01/26/02 09:00 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

http://www.healinghandsoflight.com

This is a message from Jelaila Starr to the
Nibiruan Council mailing list.

Dear Friends,

For a long time I have been awaiting a sign that would let me know when it
is time to go public....I mean really public. That sign has been given. I
have known for a long time that Art Bell would play a part in it. Now that,
too, has been confirmed.

Last week Mark Hazelwood, author of the new book, Blindsided: Earth Changes
was a guest speaker on Art's show. He spoke of cataclysmic earth changes
that would occur in 2003 when Nibiru returns, and that most of the
population would not survive. This created a lot of fear and sadness in the
hearts of many world wide.

Though Mark's predictions are correct based on past evidence, they do not
have to be the reality that we will see. To believe so means that we will be
helpless victims of a fate we cannot change. BUT WE CAN!

We can change the outcome of Nibiru's passing by shifting the
consciousness...and each of us has a part to play in doing that. We are
empowered to make the passing of Nibiru an almost non-event, minimizing the
pole shift to a mild cleansing. I think you will agree that a little
cleansing, especially along the coast lines, wouldn't be a bad thing,
especially if people had ample warning. The events of 9/11 made that
possible with a new consciousness grid. Remember, we create our own
reality!

We can change this outcome once we know how to use intent, compassion and
with a basic understanding of multidimensionality. I intend to provide that
on Art Bell's show. If I can reach those 15 million listeners with this
information, I beleive it will go a long way to achieving the outcome we all
desire. But I need your help. I cannot get Art's attention alone. Will you
please help by emailing him your request that he have me as a guest? Here's
his email addresses:
mailto:artbell@mindspring.com
mailto:artbell@aol.com

Here's his website address: http://www.artbell.com
Please include our URL in your message to Art so that he can check out the
site.

You can also flash blast a message to him during a show. He will see your
message on his computer screen. But be sure to do it Mon-Fri only since he
doesn't host on the weekends.

Thank you so much. Hopefully your combined requests will get his attention
and we all can feel satisfied that we have completed another step to a
positive outcome in 2003 by getting the multidimensional perspective into
the hands of the people.

blessings and love,
Jelaila Starr
The Nibiruan Council
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com

Edited by Shroomism (01/26/02 09:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: ]
    #531817 - 01/26/02 09:09 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

O my God, this is Fabulous!

These are the thoughts I was getting lately, "why cant we experience the passing of nibiru less catastrophic, if it would actually happen?"

I just love consciousness

--------------------
its all placebo

Edited by Divine_Madness (01/26/02 09:14 AM)

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
    #531865 - 01/26/02 10:17 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"Will you please help by emailing him your request that he have me as a guest" - so the Nibiruan Council's messenger needs our help to get on a radio show? Thats the only way the world can be saved? If the 15 million listeners think about what she says, earth will be less affected by the passing planet's gravity? Why do you believe this woman, why do you swallow what she says withou question?

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

Anonymous

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: mm.]
    #531876 - 01/26/02 10:28 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Of course its not the only way Earth can be saved...its just a radio program. The purpose is to help people understand that they have an effect on what happens.
I am not just swallowing this, I agree with what she says because I believe the same thing so I am helping her out.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#531893 - 01/26/02 10:46 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

yes but why do you believe what she says. I had a look at her website and couldnt find a single fact or statement that indicates to me what she says is true. It's unwise to start believing things people say because they sound attractive or fill a gap in your life, philosophy or whatever.. You have got to be more systematic... Science hasnt explained many things but that doesnt mean it won't be able to in the future. Even areas such as philosphy and metaphysics use scientifc method and logic, otherwise they may as well be the ravings of madmen

--------------------

Anonymous

#531914 - 01/26/02 11:07 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Why? I don't simply believe because she told me to, I believed all of this before I even met this woman, she only confirmed my beliefs (again). I'm not saying everyone has the same beliefs, or that any of it is the ultimate truth.
Why do you believe what anyone says? Because it rings true for you inside.
Explain being more systematic.... you make it seem as though I met this woman and all of a sudden started believing everything she said. I met her a week ago. I already believed these things before I ever met her.
Anyway, that's not the point. She's trying to get on the Art Bell show, so you either support it or you don't.

Edited by Shroomism (01/26/02 11:10 AM)

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#531934 - 01/26/02 11:26 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

If I had a sketchy acid trip where I met this Jewish guy, and thought he was part of an evil zionist plot in league with Bush to bring nuclear armagedon, then I could search the net and find all these people, and more, who's beliefs agree with mine! Does that mean I am right?!

http://home.swbell.net/crg120/conspiracy.htm
http://www.texemarrs.com/032001/amerruss2.htm
http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/html2/JM0019A.HTM
http://www.rense.com/general15/whoweneedfear.htm
http://www.balaams-ass.com/journal/prophecy/strong.htm

--------------------

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003
    #531953 - 01/26/02 11:42 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

The point being if you were systematic, and took time to research into the subject matter, you might have a different opinion on the twelfth planet etc.. Websites created by indiviuals are normally the least reliable source of information.

edit - this was in repsonse to your 'why do I bother' post, which you deleted

--------------------

Edited by mm. (01/26/02 11:50 AM)

Anonymous

#531957 - 01/26/02 11:43 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I have researched it on many levels for many years. I don't base my knowledge on websites, that's my point.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#531960 - 01/26/02 11:46 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well what do you base it on, all the evidence you have provided seems to be links to personal sites, or books by individuals who make wild assumptions.

--------------------

Anonymous

#531966 - 01/26/02 11:53 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I base 90% of what I believe on personal experience. The rest is a combination of science theory, others beliefs, ancient writings, current events, astrology, current writings, and what I witness with my eyes, ears, mouth, nose, feel, and soul.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#531980 - 01/26/02 12:07 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Fair enough. I have no personal experience of Nibiru, so I can only go on what I am able to deduce form the avaliable facts. Now in my case, I do not include your personal opinion in those facts because I do not know you.. and I draw the conclusion that the Twelth Planet will not pass earth in 2003. There do seem to be a lot of people around who seem too quick to accept what you say as fact. You say you base your beliefs on "90% personal experience"..I am sure you would not base them on "90% someone else's personal experience". Does it not concern you that a lot of your 'followers' on this board are doing the later?

--------------------

Anonymous

#531999 - 01/26/02 12:22 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well I cannot speak for them, but I doubt they believe the things I say simply because I say them. Maybe they had the same thoughts already and I only confirmed those thoughts for them, me being a different person than them and all.

If we are talking about blind faith, I don't like that...blind faith that is. I don't want followers, I want intelligent, spiritual friends that can form their own ideas and have their own set of beliefs, not mine. But from what I see, that's what we have here, a bunch of people that share beliefs. Sure certain beliefs will clash, as can be clearly seen by religion. No one belief is right or wrong, and that's what makes it so beautiful.

Again, I don't think my "followers" are just blindly accepting everything I say as truth, I think they agree because they believe those things to be true inside themselves. It parallels their own beliefs in such a way that they are able to relate to them. I think most people on this board form their beliefs based on what they have personally experienced.

But we are not always going to have that as you can see with TV, religion, politics....
Some people will believe anything the news or the president says. Others will believe anything their church says as the truth.

Who's to say what is the truth and what is not? The Individual, that's who. It its true for you its true.
If I believe A then A is true.
If you believe B then that is also true.

Truth lies in the eye of the beholder.

Anonymous

#532002 - 01/26/02 12:27 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I thought this might be relevant:

Main Entry: be?lief
Pronunciation: b&-'lEf
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English beleave, probably alteration of Old English gelEafa, from ge-, associative prefix + lEafa; akin to Old English lyfan
Date: 12th century
1 : a state or habit of mind in which trust or confidence is placed in some person or thing
2 : something believed; especially : a tenet or body of tenets held by a group
3 : conviction of the truth of some statement or the reality of some being or phenomenon especially when based on examination of evidence

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#532014 - 01/26/02 12:45 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Thats what I thought, i dont think there is really much evidence 'out there' concerning the 12th planet. Belief in it by people at the shroomery seems to stem from three sources:
1) personal experiences such as you claim to have had
2) a feeling that it rings true inside of people
3) various books and websites containing accounts of other people's personal experiences.

I have had beliefs 'ring true' inside of me before. It is so easy to believe what you want or need to believe, and so hard to recognise that. Now what sort of personal experinces are we talking about here?

--------------------

Anonymous

#532056 - 01/26/02 01:20 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Depends what we are talking about? The 12th planet?

A lot of it stems from deep-rooted intuition
I have had dreams for years about the 12th planet, as early as I can remember in fact. I never knew what they meant until I began reading about it and finding other people who have had the same or similar dreams.
People that I had never met before were able to share details on the subject that I had witnessed in my dreams, which astounded me and only made my beliefs stronger.
Aside from that, we are in a time of great change, regardless of whether you believe in the 12th planet or not. I get my personal experience every hour of every day, by observing what is going on in the world, in our neighborhoods, and in our homes.

Oh yeah, Nasa spotted "Planet X" in the early '80s which they claimed was a comet-like planet which was expected to enter our solar system and possibly cause some damage to Earth. It created a large nervous panic in the masses and a week later everyone (the media and Nasa) changed their story and said it was just misjudged and there was no planet. Quite peculiar.

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

#532116 - 01/26/02 02:16 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Well I cant argue with that. A lot of the details you give about Nibiru are highly dubious though so either you or your sources are not getting the facts right, or a universe that has so far followed the laws of physics is about to radically depart from them. Your dreams though, they sound interesting. Were they about specifc events or more the sort of dream where you are doing psychic construction work in biazrre landscapes?

--------------------

Anonymous

#532133 - 01/26/02 02:36 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

or a universe that has so far followed the laws of physics is about to radically depart from them

The Universe doesn't follow our rules of physics..hell we havent even seen a percentage of it. Our rules of physics are based on what we observe on Earth, and "theories" of space. Modern science knows very, very little of space.

As for the dreams, many of them were extremely specific with many details that are very vivid. Others were indeed psychic construction.
I can remember a lot of them, seemingly 'prophetic' dreams envisioning the future. I'm not saying that I saw the future, merely one scenario that could happen in the future. The scenario that occurs is up to us.

There is one particular dream that I have about once a year for the past 16 years or so where I am with a large group of people and we are watching the sky as the planet passes overhead. A trail of red dust behind it and flaming meteorites falling all around us. What I find most interesting about this dream is it has never changed since my childhood, and some of the people in the dream are people that I have become good friends with recently. They were in my dream before I ever met them. Not until after I met them did I realize they were the ones in my dream.

Other dreams include talking with spiritual beings about the coming events, practicing psychic abilities such as telekenesis, levitation, psychic healing and other related subjects. I probably do more work when I'm asleep than I do when I'm awake.

Sleep is fun!

Time for a nap

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#532195 - 01/26/02 03:52 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with what you're saying about science, physics and all that. How many scientists have been outside our galaxy, let alone our solar system. Don't go making claims about the universe... I was reading something the other day about how much we actually know. There are some theories being thrown around and things like that, but the realm of possibilities is very large. I don't know, I'm just impressed with my typing speed today. I'd give you the link, but it was one of those things that comes up on my homepage, and it's gone now. Sorry. There were a lot of cool pictures and whatnot too.

--------------------

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: The Nibiruan Council and 2003 [Re: Ulysees]
    #532199 - 01/26/02 03:58 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Oh ya, I just remembered something. We're at a stage in a galaxy's life. Over the course of a galaxy's life (universe's life as well) there are many, many drastic changes. Seriously drastic shit. Planets and space and all that isn't just a bunch of rocks floating in a void, it's constantly changing. It's like an entity in a way, but I'm going to drop that thought now because I'm in the middle of writing something else. I don't want to lose another project. (I'm always dropping things and going off in other directions.)

Our physics system is not ready for the chaos of the universe.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder