Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Another post
    #531606 - 01/26/02 12:57 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I was just thinking...I often say the same thing as other people. It started with just a friend of mine, we would always say the same thing at the exact same time. Soon it worked up with more people, and now ..on occasion, but alot more frequent than i would consider random,,i say or do the same exact thing as others at the same time...alot of time its subject specific, and ill think its just because there are only so many responses...however alot of times its compeltely random and just ..weird.. I dont wanna say its something more than coincedence, but my mind is really open to that idea because it happens, everyone who knows me real well also knows it happens and they are astounded by it. =\

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Another post [Re: tak]
    #531781 - 01/26/02 08:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Telepathy

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Another post [Re: tak]
    #531792 - 01/26/02 08:46 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I know what your talkin about. Though I dont have it that much. But enough for it to weird.
Most times its just what I think, someone else says something I just thought about a second ago. Or someone else starts talking about what I was wondering.

--------------------
its all placebo

Anonymous

Re: Another post [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #531796 - 01/26/02 08:51 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Telepathy~

OfflineTimeleech
addict
Loc: Norway
Re: Another post [Re: ]
    #531855 - 01/26/02 09:58 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Synchronicity

--------------------
--
Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.
theophagy.org

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: Another post [Re: Timeleech]
    #531897 - 01/26/02 10:50 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, synchronicity is the nature of the universe. Seems like it anyway. But can't synchronicity and telepathy exist at the same time?

I believe we communicate with each other telepathically all the time, on a subconcious level.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Another post [Re: Revelation]
    #531902 - 01/26/02 10:55 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Telepathy is done only through the subconscious

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

#531916 - 01/26/02 11:08 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

So it is not possible to conciously have a conversation with someone through telepathy, with words rather than feelings and emotions?

--------------------

Anonymous

#531924 - 01/26/02 11:14 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

You can't consciously have a telepathic conversation.
You can, however, consciously be talking to someone verbally while subconsciously having a telepathic conversation.
Telepathy is pure thought, words are very limiting to thought. Words can be used in telepathy, but pictures, feelings and emotions are also used to convey the message.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

#531954 - 01/26/02 11:42 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Cool.

--------------------

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
    #531971 - 01/26/02 12:01 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Why cant you have a counsious thelepathic conversation?

--------------------
its all placebo

Anonymous

Re: Another post [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #532016 - 01/26/02 12:48 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Because the conscious mind can't handle such things, it threatens the ego.

If someone has a horrifying experience, such as being beaten as a child, they will usually push that memory into the subconscious. It will still be there but they wont be awae of it consciously. It will most likely come out in dreams when the subconscious is most active.

Let me attempt a bad analogy:
The conscious mind acts like a processor and the subconscious acts like the hard drive. The subconscious is where all the memories are stored, but the conscious is where we live at most of the time. The conscious mind deals with situations by comparing it to past experiences through the subconscious and seeing how it reacted those times, sees which looks like the best scenario and then does it.
The conscious mind maintains our connection with the physical world, it allows us to comprehend and interact with it. However the conscious is wholly dependant on the subconscious. The subconscious is the "Archives" so to speak, where all the feelings, memories and everything else you can think of is stored.

It would be impossible to communicate telepathically through the conscious only, because the conscious simply does not have the ability. You can't make ice with fire.

You can be conscious in the subconscious...if thats what your asking. You exist at most times (in the waking state) in the conscious mind, with "tap roots" into the subconscious. The conscious draws on the subconscious for information and experiences. You have the ability to move your consciousness out of the conscious and into the subconscious completely, but not the other way around... you cant exist consciously without the subconscious.

I hope that made some kind of sense

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
    #532198 - 01/26/02 03:56 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

know what your talkin about. Though I dont have it that much. But enough for it to weird.
Most times its just what I think, someone else says something I just thought about a second ago. Or someone else starts talking about what I was wondering.

----

What you said there is also what happens to me...i will be thinking some off hte wall thought, or wondering something completely crazy...and they will say it! I will be like dood iw as just thinking that... "Yeah right!" its fucked up

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineTimeleech
addict
Loc: Norway
    #532203 - 01/26/02 04:01 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Yes, of course, but it is my belief that events as this are not telepathy, but synchronicity. If there is communication going on, ok, that's telepathy.

Haven't got time to delve into it and explain why I think so right now, but roughly: Small events like this=synch. Longer communication=telepathy.

--------------------
--
Eternally boggled, flummoxed, bewildered and surprised.
theophagy.org

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Another post [Re: Timeleech]
    #532730 - 01/27/02 03:48 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

There is a way to conscionsly telepatheticaly communicate. It can only be done between certain people though, I have noticed that people telepathetically communicate in word and feelings, so that if you met someone who spoke english, you could try to telepathetically communicate in english, if it were a lizard, you would have to adapt, and communicate through telepathic feelings. And if the dude was german, you would both be lost in telepathy, because you would both be speaking in your own tongue telepathetically, therefore creating interference, and you cannot telepathetically communicate on two levels or more at once. You cannot speak outloud, at the same time you try to communicate telepathacially with words, as you cannot telepatheically communicate with words, at the same time you telepatheically communicate with feelings. So that is my theory,

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order