Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
is it wrong to manipulate people...especially ...
    #531147 - 01/25/02 03:31 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Throughout my whole life, I said the right things at the right times. I lied when I needed to to spare peoples feelings, etc. I can usually get anywhere by knowing hte right things to say to the right people at the right time...ya know. With girls...Same with them, I would feed them lines, they would be all over me, and everything. It seemed right, because we were both happy. This new girl...I will not do it to. I am myself, nothing less and nothing more...she seems to like it, but its not working exactly like i want it to..she isnt head over heals for me..I feel like she could be if i said select things? I wont but i was just wondering whats up with it. I tell her exactly how i feel 100% of the time..will the truth ever do more bad than good?

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: is it wrong to manipulate people...especially ... [Re: tak]
    #531150 - 01/25/02 03:36 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The truth is always better
Keep it up man you're doing good!
Just be yourself

Anonymous

Re: is it wrong to manipulate people...especially ... [Re: ]
    #531160 - 01/25/02 03:44 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I have this horrible condition where I cannot lie... well, i lie for fun, like making jokes, and i tell small lies every now and then, but they are harmless. It just sucks though, because I feel like I am the only one this way, it just seems really hard to run across somebody that shares the same quality. I feel like a fool a lot. it sucks...

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: is it wrong to manipulate people...especially ... [Re: Anonymous]
    #531183 - 01/25/02 04:11 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Whoa, 2  quick replies. Well, i tell her everything, how i feel, when im mad i tell her how i feel, etc. She flirts alot, i know it she knows it, and i know theres nothing more.except im a asshole and i get jealous =[ not that really, but like i give her all the attention in the world...wich i cant help because of what she is, then like i get absolutley none back. This is one of hte only things i dotnt alka bout, because i wanna see where we go rather than everything. Together as people we are real close, but relationship wise i dunno...we try to build on a friendship, however i think together something is fucked up. And the fact that i tell her everythign makes me feel like i come off as a complete psycho, because all these crazy thoughts..like the ones i post here :wink: i dont know. I want to be with her forever :laugh: i dont know :smile: but its just good, and i just wish she felt the same :[ i honestly dont think she feels exactly the same, but she is a complex person and understands the way i feel, i dont think she could do this if she didnt feelt hat way...maybe she is taking it this way for a reason, but i dont know, i honestly dont....i just get scared, i care about her too much =[ I dont wanna manipulate her either

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Anonymous

#531260 - 01/25/02 05:32 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds to me like everything is going alright... just don't push it too hard. That is one of my problems. Just take a breathe, breath it out and relax. If she loves you for who you are, you shouldn't have to worry about coming off as psycho. Just have fun with it so she can too...

Offlinebizmark
journeyman
    #531466 - 01/25/02 10:07 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

That's incredible. You just described my exact situation. Seriously...it's uncanny.

--------------------
baby, you got what i need
and you say he's just a friend

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom