Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemontana
journeyman
Loc: austin
Day Trippin
    #529643 - 01/23/02 11:58 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i recently day tripped for my first time. If you havent done it, go out and do it. I woke up about noon and headed for the woods. i found a great spot where me and my buddies were alone. It was great!!!!! 6g's of visuals!!! it was indiscribable. Being out in nature on something from nature. Also if you havent tried mushroom tea, try it, boil your fav. shrooms in a few cups of water on light boil, for about 30 min. then put tea bag and keep boiling for 15-30 min. then chill. and i like arizona tea bottles for transport. looks like the real shit. toke up, montana

--------------------
Consequences dictate our course of action
it doesnt matter whats right
its only wrong if you get caught
if consequences dictate my course of action
i should play GOD and just shoot you myself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Day Trippin [Re: montana]
    #529798 - 01/24/02 03:06 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for the tea recipie.. i haven't tried but definitely will be with this next batch of eq's :laugh: 

day tripping kicks ass!  i tripped in august at around 2:30pm on a bright, clear, warm day... the sun shined through the trees and it was great to be outside and inside and it was probably the best trip i've had as the quality of the experience goes (not intensity-wise)

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineSplit
enthusiast

#530902 - 01/25/02 09:50 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Someone I Know just rocked some abort tea before going to school, hooray :smile:

--------------------
[green]"You'll accomplish more if you start now"[/green]
[red]-Egghead[/red]
[green]TeRzMaStA[/green] is the man.

OfflineUnknown
Confused,dizzy,wheream I again?
Loc: MA
Re: Day Trippin [Re: Split]
    #531173 - 01/25/02 03:58 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I almost always trip in the day on any tryptamine or phenethylamine.I don't like the nights,they're creepy and dark.Nights were made for the uneasy creepy feel of dissociatives.Just my rambling.

--------------------
The above is just like,my opinion man

OfflineDinoMyc
Ipsa scientiapotestas est
Re: Day Trippin [Re: geokills]
    #531207 - 01/25/02 04:39 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

tea.. why? why not just eat.. or gelcap if you have a prob with the taste?.. its well known heat breaks down psilocin/psilocybin..

--------------------
If I made affront, I apologize.
If I made affirmation, I apologize.
I merely came to listen, came to say.

OfflineJeroen198
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maastricht, The Netherlan...
Re: Day Trippin [Re: DinoMyc]
    #531229 - 01/25/02 05:04 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

this crap about heat breaking down the active substances is really starting to get old you know? have you ever tried shroom tea? i did, and i tripped harder than ever. so to me, this is just a much of a fairytale as the whole vitamin C issue.

Not only is tea a great way to cover up the taste, it also makes the trip kick in faster. be sure to eat all the shroom leftover bits tho even tho these still taste like shit.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Day Trippin [Re: Jeroen198]
    #531231 - 01/25/02 05:05 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Mmm.... The sky always glows purple when your on shrooms.....

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Day Trippin [Re: DinoMyc]
    #531362 - 01/25/02 07:40 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

lol... the vitamin C thing ;-)

> tea.. why? why not just eat.. or gelcap if you have a prob
> with the taste?

i've eaten shrooms a fair amount already, i'm just lookin' for somethin new.  i mean hell i'm going to have a shitload more than i can eat in one setting - may as well try some tea :laugh:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

OfflineSlamgauge
genocide isn'tfor everyone.
Loc: Austin, TX
Re: Day Trippin [Re: geokills]
    #534459 - 01/28/02 09:44 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I went with montana out to the woods that day. It was fucking great we took snacks and whip-its. The whole thing was like a fairy tale. Tea kicks ass by the way. I have perfected my technique and everything. I have no reason to think that boiling the fungus for about half and hour furts the potency. I have eaten them before and it took longer for it to kick in and it didn't hit as hard. thats when I get the best visuals. When I boil about nine grams into about a cup of tea. Do shots. get fucked up.

It hits you in a matter of min.

Oh and montana is a stupid shit kickin' hick so don't believe anything he said unless he learned it from me. HA HA

--------------------
TRUTH n - 1 a being true; specif., a) sincerity; honesty b) conformity with fact c) reality; actual existence d) correctness; accuracy

Offlinemontana
journeyman
Loc: austin
Re: Day Trippin [Re: Slamgauge]
    #534616 - 01/29/02 01:37 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

And just for the record... Slamgauge loves the dick! I may have learned from him, but my shit looks way better than his. toke up, montana

--------------------
Consequences dictate our course of action
it doesnt matter whats right
its only wrong if you get caught
if consequences dictate my course of action
i should play GOD and just shoot you myself.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #534874 - 01/29/02 10:32 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Since I normally trip inside, I trip at night. But during the summer day tripping is extremely fun. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #535197 - 01/29/02 05:56 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Boy speakin of day trippin... I d say anyone who dont start some shrooms workin now will be sorry... about the time they get ready it will be spring and we should get some lovely days on the east coast of around 65 and sunny.. I would think nothing like a beautiful spring day of trippin to bring us out of the dreary winter blues.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Day Trippin [Re: SouthernGent]
    #535252 - 01/29/02 07:13 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Tripping while snowing out under the streetlamps is way magical...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
    #535288 - 01/29/02 08:13 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

It feels unnatural to trip during the day for some reason. I like night because the darkness brings out more interesting visuals. During the day everything is way too bright (with dialated pupils and all). I always wanted to trip in the woods though, that must be really nice.

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: Day Trippin [Re: Jeroen198]
    #535353 - 01/29/02 09:42 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

You tripped harder because the psilocin and psilocybin got digested quicker... it's easier to digest a liquid than a solid shroom.... making the shit hit you quicker, which makes it more intense.

OfflineSherlockDrubu
enthusiast
Re: Day Trippin [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #535359 - 01/29/02 09:49 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Thats why you have different colored sunglasses for different worlds, and lots of shade. Trippin in the day is fucking CRAZY!!! There was a lot of people around for the 4th of July and we were 4 hours too early to see the fireworks. WE just sat there waiting for the fireworks. It was FUN as hell

Offlinedjchilxxn
Midnight Toker

Loc: San Diego, CA
    #542831 - 02/06/02 06:19 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

day tripping for life :laugh:

The first (real) trip I ever had was during the day, and  it was the most enjoyable trip of my life.
Day tripping really rules when you are just wondering around in an undeveloped area.  It helps if there is a stream to follow or something.
Weed, however, I like better during the night.
Shrooms = day
Weed = night.

--------------------

-----

i like ham

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
Re: Day Trippin [Re: djchilxxn]
    #549765 - 02/13/02 07:03 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Ok... im getting sick of you lame people saying that tea doesnt break down psilo... its a well known fact it does... The vitamin C thing? if your talking about vitamin C for extraction with cranberry juice... it does help and its not a myth if your talking about a tripping aid... well it kinda is a myth unless you take enough and already have it built up in the system... damn my user name might be new but ive been around its getting old seeing newbies think that tea and stuff that is fact is BS... Tea works sure... but the amount of psilo in the tea would have been greater if you ate the shrooms because heat breaks down psilo... its a fact its not a theory ... one of the properties of psilo is that it breaks down by heat!!!!! HEHEHE

Offlinepharmacopeia

Loc: Canada
Re: Day Trippin [Re: LSD_4me]
    #549797 - 02/13/02 07:59 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah, heat from say, a flame. Not hot water.

You will lose potency if you make tea and don't eat the soggies as well, but meh, who cares. If it makes the trip more enjoyable for you than make tea even if it drains a _small_ percent.

--------------------
W A R N I N G
This signature message for YOU is formulated to GRAB your ATTENTION and.. allow your mind to sink deeper and deeper within itself.. right now.. as your eyes ROOOOOLL over this text you may even notice.. your breathing starts slow down.. and you.. allow yourself to.. become calm and relaxed.. and you'll.. feel drenched in a warm and fuzzy energy.. and every time you read this message, you might.. feel that same warm and buzzing energy getting stronger and thicker..

-
"I had a friend once who told me that the worst mistake that you can make is to think that you are alive, when really you're asleep in life's waiting room." -waking life

Offlinered1
journeyman
Re: Day Trippin [Re: pharmacopeia]
    #549992 - 02/13/02 11:46 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Can't find the site right now but read recently that the point where psilocybin starts to break down is somwhere between 120 and 130 degrees. I'm in Canada so I don't know what the imperial conversion is but it would be easy enough to work out. I personally love to make tea. I find that if you use water that is just starting to boil and and use quite a bit of lemon juice and honey you get a really potent tea. We did this with with about 7 grams for six people and we all got FUCKED. Just sat around and played acoustic guitars and hand drums for hours.
Anyway, the numbers are not exact but it was well above the boiling point. If anyone else can find the numbers I'm sure we would all love to have this settled once and for all.

--------------------
Don't Panic!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order