Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: downforpot]
    #5334659 - 02/24/06 11:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Unless you people design airplanes for a living, blow up buildings, or are actually trained experts in the areas that you are discussing, you are just making uneducated guesses.

I beleive there were QUESTIONS asked, not guesses.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5334736 - 02/24/06 12:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You ask questions and at the same exact time you are convinced that it was all a conspiracy.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: Turn]
    #5335525 - 02/24/06 05:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Turn said:
And once again what happend to Flight 93, the one that crashed in Philidelphia

Flight 93 crashed nowhere near Philadelphia. It crashed in Shanksville, PA.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5335666 - 02/24/06 05:57 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

The distance from Shanksville to Philadelphia is about equivalent to the distance from this thread to reality

--------------------

OfflineTurn
Hey Its Free!

Loc: The fabled catbird seat
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5336671 - 02/25/06 12:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
The distance from Shanksville to Philadelphia is about equivalent to the distance from this thread to reality

Hehe nice

But I am still not sold on the plane crash. In every other picture of a plane crash there has always been plenty of wreckage. Do any of ya'll have pictures of plane crashes where there is just debris?

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: Seuss]
    #5338478 - 02/25/06 04:46 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
I don't know which box they found, but I would expect it to be one from the Pentagon crash site first, followed by flight 93 second, and the towers the least likely of all.

Actually, the official version is that the 2 black boxes from the pentagon crash have been found (there are confliciting govt. stories though in the data analysis of these, with the FBI saying it contained nothing useful, and Rumsfeld saying it was unrecoverable), as well as the 2 blackboxes from flight 93. Officially no blackboxes were found at ground zero.

Now, with all the info I've brought together, I personally find it hard to believe that a 757 crashed in the pentagon. And when they tell you that investigators reported finding a serrated belt-clip knife, as well a a cigarette lighter with a concealed blade at the flight 93 crash site, but not any remains of the plane itself, you have to acknowledge the possibility that the blackboxes were planted there shortly after the crashes in order for the media to reinforce the story of the 757 crashes, just like you'd have to admit the possibility that the blades and knives were planted there to reinforce the hijackers story.

Moreover, while the government was in possession of the blackboxes of flight 93, they told the public that heroic passengers had crashed the plane in order to save the White House. But when the victims' families insisted on hearing voice recordings, the story got changed to "hijackers crash plan to prevent passengers from getting into the cockpit". The whole "heroic passengers" story was propaganda. And keep in mind that none of the data was released to the public. Which is too bad because what it contains would answer alot of questions.

Concerning the WTC blackboxes, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) officials said they should have withstood the conditions there. Usually, following any airplane accident in the United States, safety investigators from the NTSB immediately begin searching for the aircraft's black boxes. But how are they going to find them if they aren't given access to the ground zero area?? And how are you going to find them, and any other valuable information that could explain things, if the rubbles are quickly being sent elsewhere to be recycled??

Quote:

When thinking about the black boxes, ask yourself why have two boxes on each plane if the boxes are so great that they always survive a crash and are easy to locate.  Do a search and look at how many other crashes there have been that the boxes were not found.  It isn't that uncommon for the black boxes to be lost, or damaged beyond use in a crash.

Wrong, and wrong again. There are two black boxes in a plane because one is a voice recorder, and the other is a data recorder. And its actually rare for the boxes not to be recovered. NTSB spokesman Ted Lopatkiewicz says: "It?s extremely rare that we don?t get the recorders back, I can?t remember another case which we did not recover the recorders".

Blackboxes are designed to withstand enormous impact and heat and resist temperatures of up to 1100 degrees celcius. The temperature in the towers had only risen up to 815 degrees. So you're telling me the blackboxes didn't survive the crash and the destruction of the towers (although this is scientifically very improbable), but somehow some FBI agents conveniently found a hijacker's passport in the rubbles??  :rolleyes:

Also, for your information, there has been a rescue worker who claimed he had spotted 3 blackboxes in the rubbles and said that FBI agents had recovered them and had tried to silence him concerning his discovery.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/BUN410B.html

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: exclusive58]
    #5338698 - 02/25/06 06:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Now, with all the info I've brought together, I personally find it hard to believe that a 757 crashed in the pentagon.

Then you haven't brought enough info together. How do you explain the fact that the remains of the bodies found at the Pentagon crash site have been positively identified through DNA analysis as belonging to the passengers and crew of the plane that crashed into it?

Leave aside the debris found and photographed at the site and identified as having come from the plane in question if you wish. Leave aside the hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw the plane strike the Pentagon if you wish. Just explain to us how all the passengers and crew who boarded that plane the morning of September 11, 2001 ended up as corpses and pieces of corpses inside the Pentagon later that same morning.

Good luck.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: Phred]
    #5338710 - 02/25/06 06:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Just explain to us how all the passengers and crew who boarded that plane the morning of September 11, 2001 ended up as corpses and pieces of corpses inside the Pentagon later that same morning.

They were executed and their corpses were loaded into the missile. Duh!

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #5338741 - 02/25/06 06:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Turn said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Hehe nice

But I am still not sold on the plane crash. In every other picture of a plane crash there has always been plenty of wreckage. Do any of ya'll have pictures of plane crashes where there is just debris?

Usually a plane crash that leaves only small debris is caused by a massive explosion, the terrorists were reported to have plastic explosives on the plane, this is a good explanation for that.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
    #5339164 - 02/25/06 08:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Turn said:
And once again what happened to Flight 93, the one that crashed in Philidelphia, in the picture, only one I could find, there is no plane wreckage. Just a hole in the ground with scraps all around it but no engine, cabin, or wings. Does anyone have an explanation of this? If not it shows there is something wrong with the official story.

because the plane was shot down, the debris was scattered around, and the government covered up the fact that they shot it down. That's why there is basically one camera angle/shot of the 'crash site' and it is from 200 yards away. It was a cover up (conspiracy). On 9/11 i clearly remember seeing multiple reporters talking about debris landing as far as 7 miles from the 'crash site' as well as eye witnesses claiming to have seen the explosion in the sky. The next day of course all reports in that vein ceased and the story was replaced with some noble tale of american self-sacrifice and heroism.

So, yeah...that is a conspiracy on the part of the government. So what makes any of you think they aren't covering anything else up?

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #5339316 - 02/25/06 09:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
because the plane was shot down, the debris was scattered around, and the government covered up the fact that they shot it down. That's why there is basically one camera angle/shot of the 'crash site' and it is from 200 yards away.

Huh? I think you are getting the plane that crashed into the Pentagon and the plane that crashed into the field in Pennsylvania confused. The plane that crashed into the field was in the middle of nowhere and therefore there is no tape. The plane that crashed into the Pentagon was recorded by a guard station camera.

InvisibleJonnyOnTheSpot
Sober Surfer
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Carolina
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #5339380 - 02/25/06 09:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
Quote:

JonnyOnTheSpot said:
because the plane was shot down, the debris was scattered around, and the government covered up the fact that they shot it down. That's why there is basically one camera angle/shot of the 'crash site' and it is from 200 yards away.

Huh? I think you are getting the plane that crashed into the Pentagon and the plane that crashed into the field in Pennsylvania confused. The plane that crashed into the field was in the middle of nowhere and therefore there is no tape. The plane that crashed into the Pentagon was recorded by a guard station camera.

no, i'm not confused at all. here is the camera angle i was refering to that was shown on the news for days, or weeks to represent the 'crash site' Doesn't really look like a plane crash to me.

and here's the site where i found this picture, that actually talks about all the stuff i remember seeing on the news the day of the attacks, when everyone was scrambling to report what was going on. http://www.utopiax.org/ua93.html All the reports of mid air explosions and and eye witnesses finding debris miles away, which mysteriously blinked out of existence the next day and was replaced by the plot of an action movie. Mind you, i had never read this site or any other about this specific cover up. I knew this theory was out there though, but just never bothered digging around for web sites about it, mainly because i didn't need to because it was easy enough to put together myself.

and i know people will say 'even if it is true, big deal, let these peoples families get some small measure of closure in thinking their family members were national heroes' and maybe that is true to some extent. But the point was to show that the government did engage in 9/11 cover ups. it's plain as day to anyone with half a brain and a slightly better memory than a gold fish that the government is lying about certain things, such as this plane crash. Which leads me to believe that they are probably lying about plenty of other things to.

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #5339400 - 02/25/06 09:43 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Oh...ok. I thought you were talking about video of the actual crashes happening.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: DieCommie]
    #5339470 - 02/25/06 10:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Dont forget that all the jews who worked at the WTC didnt show up on 9/11. Coincedence? I think not.

You have got to be kidding me.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/israel.htm

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: Phluck]
    #5339515 - 02/25/06 10:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
You have got to be kidding me.

I'm pretty sure he is.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#5340156 - 02/26/06 04:36 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
How do you explain the fact that the remains of the bodies found at the Pentagon crash site have been positively identified through DNA analysis as belonging to the passengers and crew of the plane that crashed into it?

And how do YOU explain the fact that victim and hijacker DNA is identified despite claims that much of the 757's aluminum has been consumed in the ensuing fire? Don't forget that its the army and the FBI personnel that did most of the collecting job...
If they can plant a hijacker's passport at the WTC and blades and knives at the flight 93 crash site, and make people believe that these are proofs that the planes were hijacked, surely they can do the same with DNA.

Quote:

Leave aside the debris found and photographed at the site and identified as having come from the plane in question if you wish.

I'm far from leaving that aside, in fact the engine that was found inside the pentagon has nothing to do with a 757 engine: its dimensions are barely a third the diameter of a large turbofan engine that powers a Boeing 757.

Quote:

Leave aside the hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw the plane strike the Pentagon if you wish.

Hundreds of eyewitnesses of a 757? I call BS.

Besides, there were numerous reports of eyewitnesses claiming they saw something else than a 757.

I'm sorry to say, but I have the feeling that if someone is uninformed here, its you :shrug:

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#5340209 - 02/26/06 06:16 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Hundreds of eyewitnesses of a 757? I call BS.

Besides, there were numerous reports of eyewitnesses claiming they saw something else than a 757.

Uh... there were a LOT of people from all over the DC area that saw the plane and identified it as a 757. Those claiming it looked like something else represent a small minority.

If you whizz something through the sky, over the heads of many, many people, it's only natural that a bunch of them will swear up and down that it looked different from what it actually was. Claiming that since a small percentage of the people who saw the plane didn't think it looked like a 757 it must be something else is not a rational argument. It's the argument of someone desperate to shoehorn the information they have into their theory.

I'm far from leaving that aside, in fact the engine that was found inside the pentagon has nothing to do with a 757 engine: its dimensions are barely a third the diameter of a large turbofan engine that powers a Boeing 757.

I haven't found a SINGLE source that provides accurate or well validated sources for this information. They all claim to have measurements of the engine found based on photos of charred rubble. A photograph of a burned out pile of debris IS NOT by any means an accurate source of measurement information... UNLESS you're trying to avoid having to use actual data, which might be very useful if you want to be able to argue a hypothsis where having the actual information might hurt your case.

Anyways, if someone is smart enough to orchestrate a huge terrorist attack and pin it on another group, and they're trying to make it look like a 757 hit the Pentagon,why not use a 757? Anything else would be ridiculously stupid.

Once again, people with no formal training in science or investigating photographs or anything claim to know more about these things than all of the experts out there. Why would a bunch of amateurs jump to conclusions and make false assumption? Obviously that NEVER happens.  :rolleyes:

But people see the websites, and they see phrases like "If it were really a 757, it would have done FAR more damage." and they think, "hrmm, he seems to know what he's talking about, he must be right". But no, he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's just talking out his ass. He thinks he's right, that's why he's saying it, but that doesn't mean he is. He has no scientific evidence for his claim, no math or measurements to back it up. But his mental picture of a plane crash, most likely formed by movies and TV shows, doesn't quite match up with what he's seeing. Since he sounds so sure of himself, lots of people believe him.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #5340346 - 02/26/06 08:49 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

exclusive58 writes:

Quote:

And how do YOU explain the fact that victim and hijacker DNA is identified despite claims that much of the 757's aluminum has been consumed in the ensuing fire?

What has that got to do with anything? This is the Pentagon crash we're talking about, not the Twin Towers site. There was far less fire damage at the Pentagon site. Some bodies were found largely intact, as was some luggage and personal effects.

Quote:

Don't forget that its the army and the FBI personnel that did most of the collecting job...
If they can plant a hijacker's passport at the WTC and blades and knives at the flight 93 crash site, and make people believe that these are proofs that the planes were hijacked, surely they can do the same with DNA.

And with that the conversation ends. No matter what evidence is presented, no matter how many sworn affidavits are shown to you, you will refuse to accept it. You'd rather believe the tin foil hat brigade because.... well, just because.

Here are facts for you to chew on. Not speculation, but FACTS:

-- X number of crew and passengers boarded that plane the morning of September 11, 2001.

-- by the afternoon of September 11, 2001, rescue crews were pulling out the remains and personal effects of people who had been killed at the Pentagon.

-- positive identifications have been made of the X people who boarded that plane on September 11 and ended up as some of those corpses and pieces of corpses removed from the Pentagon starting that afternoon.

Unless you can explain how the hell all those people and their wallets and purses and luggage and laptop computers and jewelry and briefcases managed to escape from the plane before it took off and make their way into the Pentagon before it was hit, you have to admit the only way they got there was as occupants of the plane when it hit the Pentagon.

Or you can claim -- with no evidence whatsoever -- that the more than fifty forensic pathologists recruited from all over (NOT all government employees, much less FBI or Army employees) all got together and agreed to lie (for what reason?) about having positively identified the corpses and their personal effects. This seems to be your preferred strategy. In which case, you must STILL provide an answer to the following questions --

-- where is that plane?
-- where are the crew and passengers who boarded that plane the morning of September 11, 2001?

I've been reading this forum for over five years now. I've seen some pretty bizarre statements made here in that time, believe me. But of all the ridiculous things I've read in this forum, just about nothing tops the posts refusing to face facts about the Pentagon crash site. "Oh... a team of over fifty pathologists has positively identified the bodies? Well... then they must be lying about that! Chimpy Bushitler McHalliburton and his Rovian minions paid them off."

Good grief.

Phred

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#5340398 - 02/26/06 09:26 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I think that the entire conspiracy theory community is really a religion whose core belief is that it's not at all difficult to carry out a huge plot, involving thousands of people, without having any of them leak your deep secrets.

Conspiracy theorists seem to think that if you can get creative and imagine a scenario that explains the unanswered questions, that's just as good as having actual evidence. All a conspiracy theorist needs to do to get rid of nagging questions that reasonable people would consider huge blows against the theory.

Your question, for example: "All the people on the planes were actually deeply involved in the conspiracy. They're now living in a bunker underground somewhere." or "All the people in the planes were really people who knew too much, they were kidnapped at the airports, and their phone calls home were really just made by actors." Of course there's no evidence for any of these explanations, but conspiracy theories are not about evidence, they're about making up wacky stories where you make an effort to avoid contradicting any of the real information.

Say I came home and I found a bunch of bananas that weren't there before. Where did they come from? The conspiracy theorist might say that a burglar broke in and left them there as part of an elaborate ploy to test me and see if I'd notice little differences around the house. It's a somewhat illogical and useless plot, but I don't have any direct evidence to contradict it. A more reasonable thought would be that maybe my parents came home and left them there, but that's not much of an interesting story, is it? Conspiracy theorists want excitement. Most of their stories are really just about entertaining themselves.

Most of them also don't have any formal training in say, law or science. They don't know a whole lot about the requirements of evidence and proof. If they did, when 50 witnesses claimed one thing, and two witnesses claimed another, they would never take the 2 witnesses words over the 20. When they heard that a plane couldn't make a hole a certain size, or that a plane would never leave such a small amount of debris, they'd ask "Are you sure?".

I've actually seen on some of these conspiracy pages, people comparing the pentagon crash to planes that skidded across fields and into buildings. I don't understand how someone could possibly think that someone flying an airplane at full speed into one of the most fortified buildings on the planet would have the same results as a plane that was attempting to land, skidding into a normally constructed building... but these people aren't looking for the truth. They're looking for evidence that supports what they already believe.

--------------------

Offlined33p
Welcome to Violence

Loc: the shores of Tripoli
Re: 9/11 Questions [Re: Phluck]
    #5340547 - 02/26/06 10:29 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:

I haven't found a SINGLE source that provides accurate or well validated sources for this information. They all claim to have measurements of the engine found based on photos of charred rubble. A photograph of a burned out pile of debris IS NOT by any means an accurate source of measurement information... UNLESS you're trying to avoid having to use actual data, which might be very useful if you want to be able to argue a hypothsis where having the actual information might hurt your case.

Anyways, if someone is smart enough to orchestrate a huge terrorist attack and pin it on another group, and they're trying to make it look like a 757 hit the Pentagon,why not use a 757? Anything else would be ridiculously stupid.

Once again, people with no formal training in science or investigating photographs or anything claim to know more about these things than all of the experts out there. Why would a bunch of amateurs jump to conclusions and make false assumption? Obviously that NEVER happens.  :rolleyes:

But people see the websites, and they see phrases like "If it were really a 757, it would have done FAR more damage." and they think, "hrmm, he seems to know what he's talking about, he must be right". But no, he doesn't know what he's talking about, he's just talking out his ass. He thinks he's right, that's why he's saying it, but that doesn't mean he is. He has no scientific evidence for his claim, no math or measurements to back it up. But his mental picture of a plane crash, most likely formed by movies and TV shows, doesn't quite match up with what he's seeing. Since he sounds so sure of himself, lots of people believe him.

About the engine part: The idea that the engine parts photographed at the crash site were too small to be from an engine found on a 757 is based on a failure to appreciate that different parts of a modern high-bypass turbofan engine differ dramatically in diameter. The high-pressure compressor and turbine rotors are only about one-third the approximately 8-foot diameter of the fan. They match......

I swear its fucking useless to debate anything with CT people. In that sherdog thread i linked to earlier i tried to ask someone what was wrong about the official story so he sourced a 2 hour long video from a physics phd(nuclear physics........) and just expected me to not bother. Well i wanted to surprise him so i explained the collapse of the towers and refuted every single point he made during the first hour of the video and then ran out of time to do the rest.

Guess what his response to my roughly two hours of work was. I quote, "Mossberg, I read your lengthy posts and I will grant you this, it makes some sense. But then again, so does anything that is well thought out and supported with arguments that appear to be coherent. "

What a fucking joke.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335655

--------------------
I'm a nihilist. Lets be friends.

bang bang

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Political Discussion