Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleTacticalBongRip
Curious Observer
 User Gallery

Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy
    #5310881 - 02/18/06 12:48 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I've had this thought running through my head recently. It goes something like this:

One of the first laws of physics states that energy is never created nor destroyed. But I think energy can be created - with your mind.

Example:
You are feeling really sleepy but you force yourself to stay awake. You do this by focusing your mind until you no longer feel tired. I see that as creating energy. You raise the energy level in your mind and its as if the energy flows into the rest of your body.

Personally I find my energy levels to go up the highest when I picture a spinning sphere that appears to be made of truesilver hovering just above a vast barren flat land that appears to have once been a lake that is now dried up. This is a personal image which I saw and experienced on the best batch of `cid I was ever able to get my hands on.

Some people just seem to have so much energy bursting throughout them. YOu know , the type of person that always just seems so alive. Having a lot of energy within you, being able to summon it up at will - now that is something very beneficial. This is something I want to work on for myself, and I think it would be a good thing to talk about it with you all, to spur creative thoughts and ideas regarding harvesting energy .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: TacticalBongRip]
    #5311040 - 02/18/06 01:45 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know if it would be creating it, or if you can somehow attract more energy too yourself?
like a magnet?

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
    #5311125 - 02/18/06 02:01 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TacticalBongRip said:
Example:
You are feeling really sleepy but you force yourself to stay awake. You do this by focusing your mind until you no longer feel tired. I see that as creating energy. You raise the energy level in your mind and its as if the energy flows into the rest of your body.

Your body can "absorb" energy. By focusing to stay awake when you feel sleepy, you can prolong your resistance, not necessary increase your energy.
For increasing energy, you can do something else, that's what meditation is for - at least on of it's purposes-.
Another problem we're facing is not the lack of energy, but more knowing what do with it. We just can't seem to know how to use it, so in our bodies and minds appear some energy blocking, named as energy nodules which stumbles the normal energy flow.
So we have to come up with some ideas which could help us getting rid of this "buggers".

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: MushroomTrip]
    #5311186 - 02/18/06 02:11 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

yoga is a great way to get your energy harnessed and flowing properly.

bongflip..... have you tried to go into a lucid dream and create that exact vision? I'd imagine it would be very powerful.

i would agree that our minds do not create energy rather they simply gather it from various sources in the universe.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (02/18/06 02:13 AM)

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #5311223 - 02/18/06 02:20 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

GREAT TOPIC! Though, I would change the word harvest to sourcing as I see it as drawing energy from the infinite well of the Source Power.

Laws of physics are just as limited as physical things are. I bet progress made in quantum mechanics, and understanding how the hyper dimensional planes work, will change the idea of fixed energy to work with.

I think there is a void, like an infinite well, we can draw from when we are CREATING. The act of creation draws from it.

When we are destroying, we are using from the energy that went into creating what we are destroying, like with the idea of fixed energy just exchanging itself.

Anyway, I source from the infinite well of source through my heart. I just breath in, pull in and draw in and feel revitalized. When I draw from inspiration, being in-spirit, I feel as if energy is being created in that it is just being added to this universe causing expansion.

Perhaps its fixed and we are drawing from other dimensions and are adding more space to this space in the exchange idea. In which case, eventually, the hyper dimensions will merge into one.

Even models show the first dimension to be that of the point source where all the energy comes from. If this universe were to collapse, like in a massive black hole scenario opposite of the big bang, I just see another universe "big bang, blasting out of the other side of it. Ever read up on white hole theories?

The picture in my sig is what I think our light bodies look like. Note, its a sphere, like in your vision you saw one to draw from.  The light in the center would be the heart point of you that you draw energy in from.

One idea for pulling vital energy into your being is that you first have to make the room (extra space within the current space for it). The way I do that is to open my mind and heart to new constructive ideas, feelings and possibilities. When I open them up more, more energy is allowed to flood in and "fulfill" the space.

I usually feel fulfilled, or at least, it doesn't take me long to get there if I don't. If and when I don't, its because I started to close my mind or heart up for some dumb reason, while letting others suck energy off me and I run on empty. Whenever I feel drained, I know thats what I let happen. Then, I take time to open up again and replenish myself and get back to fulfilling more space again through creative construction again.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineMushroomTrip
Dr. Teasy Thighs
Female User Gallery

Loc: red panda village
Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5311286 - 02/18/06 02:36 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:

Anyway, I source from the infinite well of source through my heart. I just breath in, pull in and draw in and feel revitalized. When I draw from inspiration, being in-spirit, I feel as if energy is being created in that it is just being added to this universe causing expansion.

I do that by simply coming to the point of "almost meditating", I say almost meditating cause before going deep in there, it is a moment of stillness. I try to stay there as much as I can and I just start to yawn. I found it unbelievable helpful in regathering energies and absorbing good vibrations.

--------------------
:bunny::bunnyhug:
All this time I've loved you
And never known your face
All this time I've missed you
And searched this human race
Here is true peace
Here my heart knows calm
Safe in your soul
Bathed in your sighs

:bunnyhug: :yinyang2:

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5311493 - 02/18/06 03:20 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

For sure! I did a "play" post in MR&P a bit back on some possible benefits of silent meditation we may have never thought of. I wish I or someone else could've taken it further. You may dig what's there.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5122693/an/0/page/4

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5311571 - 02/18/06 03:43 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Another problem we're facing is not the lack of energy, but more knowing what do with it. We just can't seem to know how to use it, so in our bodies and minds appear some energy blocking, named as energy nodules which stumbles the normal energy flow.
So we have to come up with some ideas which could help us getting rid of this "buggers".

Nice addition there too mush. Thats why I mentioned using creative inspiration to act on /creating energy through the construction of something. Energy is being released in the process.

Another simple way is through plain old physical exercise which is what you made me think of to add.

Notice how athletic and physically fit people seem to have loads of energy? They have conditioned the physical body to have more power, endurance, flexibility and stamina. They start with warm ups and stretches, then push themselves to the limits of exhaustion, then rest and repeat. They build themselves a stronger body of energy power the more they do it.

You can apply the same to your mind and heart.

Thats why a lot of people say they come here to do mental stretches ( contemplating something new), flexes (changing point of view) and exercises (discussion debate) and or push thought to the limits of comprehension ( the crazy talk).

You can do the same with the heart by stretching to feel for others more, bending to make compromises for the sake of others feelings, and exercising the ability to endure gun fire and knifes aimed at the heart of things you care about, and pushing the limits of how much you can understand and love others without condition.

YES indeed! Exercise in all its forms is a great way to increase vital energy power, release blocks, and keep energy channels open.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #5311596 - 02/18/06 03:49 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

amplifying?

Invisibledorkus
don't look back
Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: Gomp]
    #5312999 - 02/18/06 06:42 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

In my view the energy this always there. It is just different ways of directing it. Concentration allows the thought-formations/clusters to gain momentum. So by stilling the mind and learning to direct it and not be directed by it, somehow centred beyond, we can achieve much. When tired and unfocused our energy goes all over the place, never really going anywhere.

Also thinking costs much energy while staying in beginner mode keeps the flow open. Anyone remember Veritas' excellent hose metaphor in her thread about love?

Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon (the good part)
Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: dorkus]
    #5313472 - 02/18/06 11:00 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

your mind and body is a fucking nuclear power plant!

lol well maybe not that,

but you have no idea how truely right you are. your mind can create sooo much energy.

manifestion is the product of thought! your intent on thought and meaning toward it can create whatever you desire, inside karmic obligation.

what i mean by that is that you cant create an experience like winning the lottery, when your life plan is not meant to go that way- karmic obligation.

in 2002 a large group of light workers and other spiritualy inclined, and connected beings, did a huge sit down in new york. they focused their energy on the crime rate going down in a certain part of the city, and that year it went down 60%.

the group was lead by a professor from some university here in california.

ill find the link its on mayanmajix.com somewhere if anyone wants to do a search.

but it was done to show the true energy our minds can create. especially together. we create our reality.

sickness, health, foundation. can all be found. meditate and vizualize a strong vibrant violet energy surrounding your body coming from your heart chakra.

this will steady your flow of energy through your chakra system, and bring your body to good health. it is a wonderful thing to do everyday.

i cant express to you in words how amazing and natural this is.

we have lived as spiritual beings for thousands and thousands of years. only as the last couple centuries have gone by, have we changed so drastically. - and it amazes me how much people stray from the belief when it was so grounded and used so widely for so long.

spirituality and the power of thought have been a part of us forever. it is a natural flowing essence in each of us.

understanding it and using it is the best thing we can possibly do. the true answers to life lie within ourselves, our souls~ not in biology books and chemisty classes.

much peace to all, i hope you find your true selves soon.

--------------------
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. - Carl Sagan

I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees - Henry Thoreau

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

I really love butts.

Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: ob1kinsmokey]
    #5313491 - 02/18/06 11:06 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

i refrain from giving my 2 cents on some subjects, obviously because most people view it as ludicris.

but if anyone would really like true self-empowering information of the power of thought, manifestion and intent- just let me know.

i will be very glad to help ANYONE who wishes to learn more about it, and its practices.

may the loving energies of february fill our hearts in these months. harmony through all.
ob1

--------------------

Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people.

I really love butts.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#5313500 - 02/18/06 11:10 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

We have lived as spiritual beings for thousands and thousands of years. only as the last couple centuries have gone by, have we changed so drastically. - and it amazes me how much people stray from the belief when it was so grounded and used so widely for so long.

spirituality and the power of thought have been a part of us forever. it is a natural flowing essence in each of us.

understanding it and using it is the best thing we can possibly do. the true answers to life lie within ourselves, our souls~ not in biology books and chemisty classes.

:yesnod:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: dorkus]
    #5313506 - 02/18/06 11:12 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

When I open my heart and my mind, Its always very different and unique, familiar.

I definatly find it very inspirational and creative, Its like a well that you can draw unique energy from. Limitless ways to tap that well or experience life.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5314176 - 02/19/06 03:16 AM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ob1kinsmokey said:
i refrain from giving my 2 cents on some subjects, obviously because most people view it as ludicris.

but if anyone would really like true self-empowering information of the power of thought, manifestion and intent- just let me know.

i will be very glad to help ANYONE who wishes to learn more about it, and its practices.

may the loving energies of february fill our hearts in these months. harmony through all.
ob1

i would like such information and i'm sure many others would. don't worry about sounding ludacris, that's part of being a psychedelic user :smile:

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger
    #5315658 - 02/19/06 02:01 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Like, eat fruits and vegetables or something. Laying around meditating seems like wasting energy to me.

Just pretend the fruit is magical if you need that. Apples of Osiris, give me the power!!! etc.

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: paulie_walnuts1]
    #5315671 - 02/19/06 02:34 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

paulie_walnuts1 said:
Like, eat fruits and vegetables or something.  Laying around meditating seems like wasting energy to me. 

You are implying that there is some ultimate standard by which to judge which activities are more worth one's energy than others?

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

Offlineob1kinsmokey
Weekend Warrior
Male User Gallery

Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5316169 - 02/19/06 08:25 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

in my opinion there is no wasting energy, just sometimes putting it in the wrong places.

i believe, that once you become one with your inerself, or higherself, and learn how to consciously open your life to its guidance, then every amount of energy you put out is put in the right place.

if you let your higherself guide you through your days, then you will always know that you are in the right place, at the right time, doing what you are meant to do at that moment- in taoism that is known as being in the tao (dao).

this 24/7 world, that is where an ultimate form of control comes over us.

for most people, most days go nonstop. its this and that, frustration and dark energy towards others. lack of sleep, time taken up by radio, television, ect.

no one ever has time to just sit back and here themselves. be with themselves.

one of buddhas quotes said something like, it doesnt matter if you have meditated for years, or only for a few seconds. the same amount is done for yourself.

something im sure he used to encourage people to meditate and just quite their mind, without getting discouraged by how long they do it, or how afective they think it is.

quite your mind, and focus your energy on you inner most being- if only for a second.

i know chud when i quite my mind, its as if i finally have left this strange place and went home, where i am surrounded by this deep penatrating loving vibration. its a great feeling.

leer- well thanks for letting me feel more welcome. if you would like to check out this site-

createwithintent.com

she has some wonderful information on there.

--------------------

I really love butts.

Invisiblepaulie_walnuts1
Stranger
Re: Effective Ways Of Harvesting Energy [Re: fireworks_god]
    #5316425 - 02/19/06 09:58 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

BEING ONE WITHOUT EGO, THIS BEING FULLY REALIZES THAT SAID BEING IS NOT CAPABLE OF IMPLYING ANYTHING. BEING IS MERELY A VESSEL THROUGH WHICH THE LIFE ENERGY FLOWS THROUGH AND MANIFESTS ITSELF THROUGH THOUGHT ENERGY WHICH THEN FEELS COMPELLED TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO OTHER FORMS OF ENERGY AND BEING IS THEREBY THE PERFECT CONDUIT FOR TRANSFERENCE OF SUCH ENERGIES BY WHICH ALL THINGS ARE INFERRED THROUGH OTHER ENERGY BEINGS COMING TOGETHER INTO AN INFINITE SOURCE OF THOUGHT AND INFERENCE ENERGY. BEING AND ENERGY DOES THE WHOLE WORLD A SERVICE WITH EACH AND EVERY POST. THANK ME, I MEAN THE ENERGY.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom