Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekrill
absolute gonzo
Male

Loc: mars hotel
Re: A note on spore printing. [Re: krill]
    #5311057 - 02/17/06 04:49 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

and, btw Shimen...
i've been wondering the same thing. i love em
my stepdad is getting too old to hunt em & it would be the shit to grow morels too!!!
not to mention if you could grow em in the offseason you could make a killing selling em locally to small grocers or just in the want ads.

--------------------
"DO NOT ADJUST YOUR MIND.  IT IS REALITY THAT IS MALFUNCTIONING." - Robert Anton Wilson

NO LEFT TURN UN-STONED

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFick_Duck
Truffle Shuffle
Male

Loc: The Hamburger Train
Re: A note on spore printing. [Re: krill]
    #5311105 - 02/17/06 04:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

krill said:

i still dont understand how the shroom can make the trip from the FC to the GB and not result in any contamination... but i will be trying nonetheless.

You dont even need a glove box, just a tupperware, if that. Ive seen Index cards laid on a flat piece of wood with a cap on the card, and an upside down cereal bowl on top to keep air out, with no contam problems on the print.

Just cut the cap off, lay it on whatever you are printing to, cover it.

--------------------
"To know life you must fuck it in the liver." -Dr. Frankenstein, Andy Warhols Frankenstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds