Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLizard_King12034
Ride My See-Saw
Male
Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Would LSD really make me more Artistic?
    #5304499 - 02/15/06 08:03 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I have never done any Psychedelics besides weed once (Which I will never try again because the tar). Now I wanted to know if LSD really brought your artsy side. This is the main reason I got interested in Psychedelics. Thanks ahead.  :laugh:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: Lizard_King12034]
    #5304516 - 02/15/06 08:09 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well, if you really think you need LSD to become more artsy, its worth a shot, but almost all of the people who experimented with acid into their art/music/literature were already quite creative and intellectual to begin with. For someone that has only tried marijuana once, I think LSD would frighten you too much.

"will never try again because the tar"

:lol: :rofl::rofl2:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: Freeker]
    #5304544 - 02/15/06 08:18 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

you can eat weed and get more psychedelic doses that way if you have a strong dose.

but it may be too much for you. smoking can be too much for ME, let alone someone who has only tried it once.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineLizard_King12034
Ride My See-Saw
Male
Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: leery11]
    #5304550 - 02/15/06 08:20 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

It's not too much, It's just I do alot of Marathons and track events and when I tried it I was way under performaning.

--------------------

Offlinegotcha420haha
Not Available
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the woods
    #5304573 - 02/15/06 08:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

hahah Track + Weed = Horrible decision

--------------------

"Sometimes I wonder, If I know where I am going. I go for a walk and it seems like I have been walking for years and years and I don't know where I'm going. I hear the sound leading me on."

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5304582 - 02/15/06 08:28 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well if you dont like weed "because the tar....", just try to enjoy some weed and see if that lowers your inhibitions to the point where you become what some might call "more creative".

If you were to ask me that in person I wouldnt even know where to begin. I am a skilled musician and I cant even express how much psychadelics have helped me to learn to play what I hear or play what I want to hear. Its actually a really complex topic. Im sure it inhibits some people's ability to create art too.
For many, it is very helpful. If you have not tried any psychadelics, you likely would have a hard time understanding why this is so true.
John Coltrane comes to mind when I talk about this subject. He took massive amounts of acid quite often in the late 60s-70s. He felt that It helped him create what many consider to be some of the greatest jazz albums/songs ever. He mainly tied psychadelics to his use of improv. The musical scales are the same everywhere in the universe. SHarps, flats, natural notes. He believed he was communicating with something he always had inside him, but after using hallucinogens, he equated this thing with god because of the massive amounts of information he could receive using a golden rule-----> All that man was capable of as it pertains to rhythm, and the variations of the musical scale(8 core notes). He felt that god would play through him as if he were only a vessel for the soul of all creative mind. This would only make sence to a musician on lsd etc. otherwise it sounds far from believable for most people.

Once you have some experience with hallucinogens you will know whether or not this applies to you. For some, psychadelics can greatly highten the highest form of artist within you. SOme of the most skilled musicians know the potential types of education you can receive from your own head via hallucinogens, some of them apply directly to music, some of them are seperate but still have their part in artistic expression.

Edited by stemmer (02/15/06 08:31 PM)

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: stemmer]
    #5304593 - 02/15/06 08:31 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

They can act as an influence, and can provide you with inspiration, and maybe even some more creativity. However, you need to have the skill to actually take that and make it into 'good art'.

Its not going to increase your artistic skill

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

#5304604 - 02/15/06 08:34 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I am a professional musician (guitarist, play jazz/fusion, and teach), and I would say yes.  The thing I find most pronounced about acid, is that it allows you to see your habitual patterns of action/attention with incredible clarity.  It allows you to break free of the conditioning and just create.  When you are concerned about the result, your art will suffer.  Art is about expression, not good or bad. 

Just look at Jimi Hendrix.  Would his music be the same without acid?  Who knows, but just listen to his lyrics and you can see a definite influence.

This is really a hard answer to explain, but water flows better when it is uninhibited.  I can only say I love LSD, because I dont know where my music would be without it.  I play the guitar purely because I love to.  I dont care how much money I make, as long as I dont starve I am happy.  I think acid allowed me to see the bigger picture, and to realize that money is a persuit better left to those who desire bigger and better.  When money isnt influencing art, it is much more free, and dynamic.  So above all else, I would say that acid brings out your already present creativity.  It just lets you know its there. 

Another point of interest is creating art while tripping.  Free flow poetry is amazing.  Here is an example of a free flow poem I wrote on acid once:

To fall when the hums fell
and spew forth what to be
themsthforth referred to as
Golgameth,
falling rum dress
like the velcrowed ductwork of
a wax being.  Saying not
is for saying nyet,
and nyet is
for Rax Rumsthforth

YES!
NO!
maybe?

Themthsworfth

A kumkowsky
said once that he liked apples better
than the retchid pink typwriters
they served back at home

-----   

Ya, that was a good night. :lol: 

another one:

Twisting
Spinning free
Attach to nothing
Let nothing be everything
upon acceptance, do not hide
wait for the Now
Let it be
Grab it
Release

So I say try it, and see what you think.

:heart:Peace:heart:

:hippie:

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: kaniz]
    #5304614 - 02/15/06 08:36 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Kaniz, Id have to disagree. In visual art less so, but in music, mainly for improv. musicians your skills are tied tightly to your creative mind at all times. Hallucinogens fuck around with that platform so very thoroughly. If you are already very good at your craft, it can definately increase your level of skill. Time dialation for example can be so intense on some of these drugs, that works wonders in the world of improv. and even simple song writing

"I am a professional musician (guitarist, play jazz/fusion, and teach), and I would say yes. The thing I find most pronounced about acid, is that it allows you to see your habitual patterns of action/attention with incredible clarity"-----well said dude.

Edited by stemmer (02/15/06 08:38 PM)

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
Loc: Rewind
    #5304626 - 02/15/06 08:39 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I think it would have to depend on what you consider being artistic

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: Abrainspot]
    #5304647 - 02/15/06 08:46 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

can any of you guys hook up some of this really good acid improv jazz....

i am firmly convinced that people can use music to unravel the universe if listened to with the right ears... i'd like to hear some amazing stuff that would blow me away.

i don't know where to find it though...... i miss the simpler file sharing days. any good torrent sites or anything?

--------------------

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5304665 - 02/15/06 08:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

jst31, I think not. I actually think that is far off point, and doesnt say much at all. No offence

You can contradict us if you must, but if jimi hendrix, or john coltrane were alive today you could ask them to sport our position.

Edited by stemmer (02/15/06 08:52 PM)

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5304670 - 02/15/06 08:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

www.torrentspy.com and www.2torrents.com are what i use for music.

Im not sure what you mean by acid jazz, but check out Grant Green, hes a very good jazz guitarist.

And check out Medeski Martin and Wood. They are one of my favorite bands; incredible "progressive?"-jazz, they have a very psychadelic sound, imo

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5304689 - 02/15/06 08:56 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

So you use torrents to get music for free that is made by musicians who are by no means rich, or those who often have side jobs.

Those are some good recommendations though. I just think you should go out and buy those albums. At least grant green is dead. He also happens to be just about my favorite guitarest too.

MM&W and John Scofeild are some favorites of mine too.

Try miles davis"bitches brew"....

Edited by stemmer (02/15/06 08:57 PM)

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5304709 - 02/15/06 09:01 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

One name "Allan Holdsworth"-------> most technical guitarest ever.
In E.V. Halen's words, "best guitarest ever", in Zappa's words "most interesting guitarest ever".

Medeski Martin and Wood would blow anyone's mind. One very psychadelic album of their's------>"combustication"

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5304717 - 02/15/06 09:02 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

That is their life, this is mine, haha.

And its more than likely that they have a lot more money than me.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5304734 - 02/15/06 09:06 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

SO why not steal their music. Spoken like a true a--hole.
Have some respect. If they are dead, maybe you shouldnt feel too bad about it. But if you got all your medeski Martin and Wood albums using torrents for example, your a music snot. You dont deserve to listen to them.
Do you really think it matters if they make more or less money than you?

Edited by stemmer (02/15/06 09:08 PM)

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

#5304745 - 02/15/06 09:09 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

stemmer said:
So you use torrents to get music for free that is made by musicians who are by no means rich, or those who often have side jobs.

Not necessarily. I buy stuff from any artists that need the publicity, for classic bands that have had their hey-day and are excessively rich, I am not entirely concerned with giving their record companies more money.

But ... is Coltrane even still alive? Who would the money go to anyway? Now if I downloaded some stuff by him and it was great there's a chance I'd get around to buying it because I like having CDs, but frankly I don't see anything wrong with downloading music unless the bands need your money and support.

My philosophy is this, filesharing does nothing but help the promotion of music. Britney Spears doesn't need any more money, and I don't download her stuff anyway... but Godspeed You! Black Emperor.... there's no way I would ahve even known about them had I not downloaded their music.

and I liked it so much I eventually bought it. If the record companies had it there way there would be no individuality.

--------------------

InvisibleAbrainspot
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #5304762 - 02/15/06 09:15 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I have almost all their albums on my comp, but i also went to their concert a few months ago.

I downloaded some Primus songs a few years ago, have the entire Les Claypool disco., ive seen him in concert, have bought all his DVDs

Im not sure what your lookin for. Its just music, and money.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5304880 - 02/15/06 09:57 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Im looking for an actual philosophy of how and when to get music for free. Not this nonchalant, "I get what I want" type of thing.----------------> "Its JUST MUSIC, and money".

Man YOu dont make much sense. To make the best music you can you need resources, or what A moron might simply call "money". Medeski Martin and Wood certainly make most of their money on the road as do alot of those types of bands. But that shouldnt make you think that it is ok to steal their studio music.
Its all bullshit.
Its up to the fans to realize how precious music is and to just throw their favorite artists a freakin bone.
Bands whos albums I would not burn as examples meant to round the gamut: Art pepper(his wife gave her life to him and he gave his music to his poor widowed wife in a way, and her husband is now dead), MM&W, Tribal Tek, sun ra, taj mahal, even nine inch nails.
The whole internet thing makes me ill. There are better ways to allow the internet to give you free music that helps the band, than to steal a whole album. Its up to the fans of these musicians, because nothing else will stop you. If you believe your doing good by stealing musicians albums even to supposedly promote a live act, You have no idea what you are talking about.

Remember audiogalaxy. That was fun while it lasted, only so many songs by different bands. Now that could have been a good thing.
Lars from metallica was right, you all want free music, and you wont stop at even a limit of one album per band, now will you?
Its sad really. Its like, well if we cant steal anything else as easily, we might as well change the recording industry because we said so. WE THE PEOPLE.....What a joke.
If you have any passion for music you know what the hell im talking about. Music aint supposed to be free, have you forgotten the reason why you can get music for free like this. Freedom, capitalism=freedom. BUt lets just say fuck the musicians.

You have got to be kidding.

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #5305198 - 02/16/06 12:06 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Whoa, you all sound very ignorant towards file sharing.

If i was an accomplished musician i would WANT my music to reach as many ears as possible, because i was passionate about the feeling of my music.

Artistic integrity is not measured in dollars. Most underground bands i listen to are FOR filesharing as it gives them a MUCH wider listening base than ever possible before..

Are you against tape trading too (the predecessor to file sharing?)..

i buy cd's, and books of bands, and see shows, and travel looong distances for shows, and will buy a shirt, or a patch, or a rare record...

but i also have 40+ gigs of free downloaded music... which i would never have a clue about without p2p sharing networks.

anyways, what a childish argument.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinescumpi
rainbow
 User Gallery
    #5305488 - 02/16/06 03:56 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If you think taking LSD might be a shortcut to free your skills, and that thereafter you will be a creative artist in whatever field, making music or painting or whatever, I think that does not apply.
It soes not work that way.
If you are already skilled in something it might help you very much in doing things you haven`t even thought of before and can bring you much further into the field you already explore.

OfflineSpenny
S M I L 3
    #5306508 - 02/16/06 11:39 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Lizard_King12034 said:
I have never done any Psychedelics besides weed once (Which I will never try again because the tar). Now I wanted to know if LSD really brought your artsy side. This is the main reason I got interested in Psychedelics. Thanks ahead.  :laugh:

No, if you're not artistic to begin with I doubt it will do anything for you.

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: Spenny]
    #5306616 - 02/16/06 12:10 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I painted for the first time in over 10 years on my last LSD trip. I basically just wanted to see what I was capable of, or at least how much LSD could enhance my ability to paint.

My conclusion was that the LSD was a huge catalyst in the creative process. When I started, my painting level was the same or worse as it the last time I painted (10+ yrs). By the end of the trip, I felt like I had been practicing for weeks. It helped me see the mistakes I was making and breaking bad habits I could never see before, as well as encouraging me to really let loose and just express things without being afraid it would "good or bad". A good teacher could probably serve some of the same purpose, but the LSD experience is just so much more fulfilling because it all came from within...I had the ability all along and just needed a tool to help unlock the ability.

As far as BEING artistic, I think I was born with or developed an artistic ability at a very young age...I am very musically inclined and so I think the LSD won't make me any more artistic, but rather I think it's just a great tool, and this type of self-employed learning can be very therapeutic as well.

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: kake]
    #5306662 - 02/16/06 12:19 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

File sharing can help, and hurt artists. Really, I dont think Coldplay is sleeping in the poor house because some downloaded their CD, and last I checked, Spears still had millions and most other top-40 artists are still living the high-life.

File sharing on the other hand, can really harm indie artist and smaller bands who are trying to make it, but not already rolling in millions.

However, on the other hand - file sharing, can expose the bands to a wider audiance before, and create a wider fan-base that will go out and see their concerts, buy their t-shirts / etc.

Personnaly, I tend to just stick to downloading DJ sets these days, however I do still download records/CDs/etc.

Why?

a: Alot of the stuff I listen to is only on Vinyl, its just much easier to have it on my computer to listen to.
b: I still do buy CDs/Vinyl, not loads - but I still do. I usually rip them to my computer and rarely touch the hard-copy after, but meh.
c: I get introduced to a wide range of artists of which I wouldnt of known existed otherwise. When I go on a P2P download spree, I'll start to download things at 100% random just to see if I will like it. As a result, I've found lots of artists which I would of never known existed otherwise.
d: By doing the above, this has directly lead to CD and Record purchases by me or my boyfriend. There has been many times we've heard a song we've downloaded and gone out to buy the vinyl a few days after
e: Also, in relation to C - I'll go to clubs/parties/raves where the DJ is spinning if they come into town, putting money into their pocket from the cover price/etc and the money they get played to spin
f: Or, certian producers will lead me to like certian DJs that spin their stuff. ie: I really like stuff by artist XYZ, I downloaded a set by DJ ABC, and notice DJ ABC has a bunch of XYZ stuff. I go and see DJ ABC spin, DJ ABC has gone out and purchased those records/etc also, all helping push money back into the artists and scene that is creating it.

I spend alot of money on 'music' (concerts, parties, records, cds, etc), however alot of the music I know of and that I like, is a direct result of downloading music off of the internet.

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: kaniz]
    #5308755 - 02/16/06 09:08 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

As far as lsd making you more creative, yes it can in a variety of ways. If you disagree with this, then you have no proof that it is true, which is understandable. Many people live with the proof and the reasoning behind it every day.
If you take psychadelics very seriously and are a musician for example, you can figure out a few very good reasons why this is the case.
One thing I will use as proof: (it is also the easiest thing to explain). Lsd can help you find the root of an idea as experienced by many in the form of intense, almost otherworldly self analyzation. Music is math much like cognition, and this function that helps you see the root, as well as the destination it provides and the endless possibilities/probabilities, can help in music. Your synapses fire in a strange over active mannor. It helps to really know your intrument very well first, so that you may see this fact most clearly via music. For musicians that are heavily into improvisational music and use psychadelics, this fact is more than obvious.
If you think about it, writting lyrics or poetry can be applied in a similare way. If you dont know what it feels like to have the inspired capasity to speak due to a heavy dose of hallucinogens then you would not necessarily believe any of this. People who's sentances almost never end, something to say from every angle to the point where it is overwhelming sometimes to the speaker and the listener, yet it is all sound logic. I hope yall see what im getting at.

As for File sharing, Occam's Razor can be applied quite easily and it is more truthful if applied.
Stealing music is bad, stealing is no good. The internet is likely too big for anyone to stop it. However, if musicians gave their fans an official place to sample entire songs, people often would not go searching for numerous free samples elsewhere unless they wanted the whole album for free. Which is lame as hell.
Are we assuming most bands make "ALL" their money from touring? Do they not deserve money for their studio efforts? Do you as fans simply not feel compelled to pay because its free on the internet?
The golden mean would be to have a conscience as listeners and not rip these artists off. If your telling me you need a whole album in order to know if you like a band, your a thief or your just kinda slow. Its mainly the fault of the listeners who have no concept of the fact that "Music is a JOB for many artists". You can blame the internet, and you can blame the fans.
It really annoys me when people bring up B Spears or Coldplay to make a point.
My point is file sharing should be regulated in all the right places(the sites that provide, and by the fans themselves). Secondly, as of today it is most importantly, still the resposibility of the fans to know the difference between testing out a new band, and streight up stealing their shit.
Its still all up to you the fans, and I think thats messed up, but atleast YOU can do something about it. If only more people respected albums more than the albums potential to create a wider fan base. There is a good inbetween, thats all.
The internet could serve a good purpose by exposing the bands to a wider audience, and at the same time not making record sales slim to none.
Yes, Coldplay will always make a ton off of record sales reguardless. But so what?

Edited by stemmer (02/16/06 09:16 PM)

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #5309172 - 02/16/06 11:14 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Here are some albums that involved psychedelic drugs:
The Beatles: Revolver, Sgt. Peppers, The White Album
All of Jimi Hendrix's work
Bob Dylan: Blonde on Blonde
Pink Floyd: Meddle, Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here (also the first three)
Grateful Dead: everything but esp. good Workingman's Dead and American Beauty
The Beach Boys:Pet Sounds
The Who: Tommy
Led Zeppelin: most of their catalog
The Rolling Stones: Let It Bleed
Herbie Hancock: Headhunters

--------------------
1. "After an hour I wasn't feeling anything so I decided to take another..."
2. "We were feeling pretty good so we decided to smoke a few bowls..."
3. "I had to be real quiet because my parents were asleep upstairs..."

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #5309222 - 02/16/06 11:33 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Did herbie really trip out at all? I never looked it up. I just thought he was one of the best jazz/funk musicians of all times. He played piano for miles and some of the other greats too even at the age of 15(Jazz).
Id love to know if Herbie had done some psychadelics. Especially if it started with the headhunters album . Mainly because of the albums that followed it, like "Man-Child", and "Secrets".
He is just about my favorite.

Those are some good examples too.
As if syd barret was not influenced by hallucinogens. It would be almost funny if anyone thought otherwise.

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

#5309290 - 02/17/06 12:00 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

FUCK I WAS STONED DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO.

Quote:

Lizard_King12034 said:

I think that you should use look in to useing a high grade vaporizor for inhaleing tarless thc vapor.

I also think that you should eat lsd. I dont think that it will change  you all that much from who you are today. But it will let you view the world in a better way.

Every time I trip I kinda think of religion cant help it really. Well a thought that I had while tripping I forgot rather it was lsd or shrooms but I came to the conclusion that regardless if the christains god made the flood. It seems their is enough evidance that it happend. I mean My whole state was created by the flood. It never seems to accure to any one with thinking it is total sci-fi is that well It seems 3000 years ago people started building shit the high ground. I always asumed that there was shit way below the sea that is way too deep for any one to discover untill the technolagy needed to go that deep gets cheaper. Today I see on TV that in japan they found a thing that is like a underwater pyrimid dateing back 10k years ago.
http://www.grahamhancock.com/gallery/underwater/default.htm

It seems to me that every day they get more and more evidance to support religion. I always knew that Poeple cant go from nothing to eygpt. I belive lsd can make your mind think more practicly. Things that seem totaly obivous to me are like complety unheard of by others.

The 3erd time I triped I flashed back to every person I ever spoke to that has done lsd and was like "wow now I know what they were talking about."

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

InvisibleaNeway2sayHooray
Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Orphic Trench
Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: onetime]
    #5309347 - 02/17/06 12:26 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

It may help YOU make yourself a better painter.It will not give you any power that you already didnt have in you.The acid or mushrooms or whathave you,could possibly clear your mind or let you see things in a different way so that you may be able to focus and let the thoughts come from a different part of your consciousness that you dont use often,without those thoughts having to be combined and bombarded with normal obssesive and compulsive thougts that you deal with everyday.

Maybe?Just a thought... :dancing:

--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

OfflineLysergicRide
Excuse me while I kiss the sky!
Male User Gallery
Loc: Lone Star State
Re: Would LSD really make me more Artistic? [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #5322021 - 02/20/06 10:00 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

LSD will not make you anything.... It can be a tool to let you.

--------------------
The fool on the hill sees the sun going down... And the eyes in his head see the world spinning around

"I can't tell if I'm coming up or down"

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order