Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewhatever123
Whatever I did, I'm sorry
Male User Gallery

Loc: San Diego, CA
Re: cali outdoor [Re: durban_poison]
    #5680514 - 05/27/06 01:50 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

Good point, I topped one and it looks sick, because it hasn't got two stalks yet, but it has 4 new leaves growing out, bitchin.

Should I try to re-top the others?

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

Re: cali outdoor [Re: whatever123]
    #5680517 - 05/27/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 10 months ago)

You think the wilting is from lack of root room? Heat of the ground?

Oh, and I live at home right now, so it's my Mom's house(RIP, padre). New pool, totally killer.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:
there should be a 3 month waiting period between registration and posting. :wink:

Edited by whatever123 (05/27/06 01:53 PM)

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5691365 - 05/30/06 04:45 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

FUCK-NIGGER CUNT-POTATO! My in-ground plant was destroyed. All that was left was the stem standing in the ground. No small branches, no leaves. Fuckers. It was so young :'(
It pisses me off, because not only was a beautiful plant destroyed, but the assholes who destroyed it aren't even going to get anything out of it! They are smoking 2 month old leaves and stems! No buds! I am so upset with these fucks. Whatever, got some more plants, I suppose.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #5691492 - 05/30/06 05:15 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

same thing happened to me last year with 6 plants. i had just moved and wasnt to familar with the area and was way to bold. it was on a military base outside of a fence that read "unexploded ordinance do not enter". i thought the sign alone kept people away. nope because it was on the wrong side of the fence and turns out military people go back there at night and drink enjoying the view. well they were just gone could have been worse somebody could have been there waiting for me so i count my blessings. it could have also been because of heightened security on military bases at the time also. good thing my face wasnt exposed. thats a first and last time i do something like that. plus i broke my back carrying bails of soil to the site. i feel your pain. my condolenses to yopur lost little ladies.

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #5691505 - 05/30/06 05:18 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

were there foot prints or deer tracks? if foot prints boots or shoes. a good thing to think about before planting again within a few miles of that spot.

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5691535 - 05/30/06 05:25 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

No deer ot anything. I live in an area where that tiny ass area of undeveloped land was a luxury, so we have some coyotes in the hills and rabbits, and that's it. I know it was people. Less than 500 yards from houses, less than 100 yards from a street (which is elevated 40 feet higher than my plant, and my plant is entirely invisible from everywhere. The thing is, my co-gro buddy and I decided to chill at our spot for a little bit, kick back and relax on the rocks we put there. Well, I guess we made a little noise, because I say "shut the hell up" and we stop moving. And there ir is again: "pfft" and branches moving. Fuckers shot some airsoft/paintball at us, I guess. We get out of our bush and realize some kids saw us. We leave the canyon and they don't move. I guess they were watching us leave, then they went to check up on the spot we were at. Fast forward 1 week. No plant.
:frown:
My fault, I suppose. But still. Who DOES that kind of shit??
And thanks for giving me some feedback, durban, it seems you are the only one who actually cares about this kind of shit :frown:

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
    #5691580 - 05/30/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'd be killin some kids. I guess I better do the moderator thing, be happy you didn't get busted. (once again I'd be killin some kids)

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #5691600 - 05/30/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

well i would go to a more rural area but that has its difficulties also. deer, rabbits, helicopters, more insects, and the drive out is especially dangerous. when harvest comes cars can smell that a half mile or more behind you going 65 mph on a highway. i wouldnt try to relocate in that area because whoever found them well be searching for more. rural areas can be safer if you take precautions like using coyote urine& fox urine around your plants(human hair works to some degree), getting well out there where no one goes(you see trash bad area), check local hunting seasons, where the locals hunt, amend your soil the fall before turning it good(otherwise your hike soil in), and streams are good however they flood occasionally drowning your shit. if a river is nearby make sure your crop is a good hike cause then you my have unexpected canoers/fisherman. UPS airports at least at my most sucessful site are great. UPS airports are usually put away in farm areas and it is restricted airspace. landing and taking off only no hovering or backtracking in the sky. hope this helps let me know if you need anything else.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
    #5691614 - 05/30/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

That really sucks. My friend just lost 3 plants outdoors to some stray cat(s). He was pretty pissed. I offered to run it over the other day, actually.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: cali outdoor [Re: Magash]
    #5691637 - 05/30/06 05:44 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

also if you get a good harvest dont be afraid to invest get those gps that have walkie talkie capabilites, they also tell you where your partners at(this could pin point your location to athorities if there at your site waiting for you but i dont think they have got that far yet). buy some genIII night vision and only go at night. they have grade B night vision which is much cheaper but has minor flaws in the tube which you wont notice unless you take the tube out to look at it(maybe a minor chip or crack). good luck!

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5691693 - 05/30/06 05:54 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, I know I should be more rural, but in this area....a cheap-ass house is 350k. We have land developed out the ass. No real rural areas to speak of. I am kind of stuck to doing a mountain/hill and some un-developed areas nearby. I don't even have a car, to be honest.
And yea, Mag, I know I should be happy that it was kids and not cops. In fact, moments after our discovery of the ruined plant, I told my friend "hey, could be worse. Could have been cops, man."
Rgeardless of this, it still sucks, I think we can all agree on that.

I am getting 5 lowryder seeds, and plan to produce as many seeds as possible using those 5. Then I hope to plant LowRyders amongst tall weeds in these hills, and see what happens. At least then I will be able to make a tiny bit of money, I hope, which should cover the cost of buying some more seeds and trying again. Growing weed is such a cool thing. The feeling I get knowing what I am doing, and watching something go through a life cycle from my own doing...it is awesome.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #5691731 - 05/30/06 05:59 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

well if you are in a mountain region that is usually where the best outside herb comes from.

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5691749 - 05/30/06 06:02 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Not really large mountains where I can hide a small field or crop of 10 plants. More like a big ass hill that takes an hour or so to hike up (if you are like me and NEVER use the trails and prefer to climb up the steep and long way, with slippery rocks and funness) and has a cellular tower and communication equipment at the top. A hiking mountain. Remember, this is SoCal. It is not a lucious mountain with thriving plants. It it rocky and has bushes that are never a healthy shade of green. But I could probably hide some plants. But hiking to water would be a BITCH!!!

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
    #5691808 - 05/30/06 06:12 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i have never tried but water crystals should work a little. my friend used them because he had a bad drought the first year and added twice the recomended dosage. well the rain came and the crystals expanded lifting his plants out of the ground. just a warning about that. also my watch the paths they use to maintain the tower and stay away also make sure you arent in view of the top of the tower. if you can see it, then when they are up there they can see your patch.

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5692115 - 05/30/06 07:24 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

They use a service road to get to the top. I don't really think the place is manned all that often. Only saw a truck roll up once, and I think it is because I opened a gate that said it was alarmed and stole a 10 gallon water jug (after a 2 hour hike...needed it).

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

#5692229 - 05/30/06 07:48 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hey that be happy it was the cops was just me being a good mod. Now me myself I say hunt them down and killem.  :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5692257 - 05/30/06 07:53 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Umh....translator, anyone?

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

#5692277 - 05/30/06 07:59 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Any trees in the area. Grow in the tree tops.

--------------------

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5692285 - 05/30/06 08:00 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

No trees.
Thanks for the sugestion, though.

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

Edited by whatever123 (05/30/06 08:01 PM)

Offlinewhatever123
Male User Gallery

#5706418 - 06/03/06 01:16 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

2 month anniversary of my first seed planting :smile:

--------------------
Koala Koolio said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck