Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSUNworship
Stranger
Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip
    #5283976 - 02/09/06 10:47 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I don't know if anybody has realized or has had an experience like this before but it blew my mind. The night before my most recent trip i had the most vivid, interactive dream I've had in awhile.

The next day, while tripping with some buddies, i noticed something extravagant. My dream the previous night was of the trip, like my mind foretold what was going to happen!! And as the trip progressed i kept pointing out the parts that were in my dream. Incredible.
This was a crazy revelation and made me realize that there is a lot more to our consciousness, awake or asleep and that both are strongly connected.

Of course, in the most general explanation, it has something to do with the dmt released during dreaming and the psilocybin (related to dmt) and the actions of tryptamines in the brain. If anyone can elaborate please do. I'm very interested.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: SUNworship]
    #5283987 - 02/09/06 10:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

hmm once i had dream where amanita were everywhere then the next day i was driving saw my first one and picked it and it was really strong

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinesunit
Big Nose
Male

Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: thedudenj]
    #5284019 - 02/09/06 10:58 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

i rarely have dreams, or rarely remember them. i don't know why.

--------------------
Well, I set my monkey on the log
And ordered him to do the Dog
He wagged his tail and shook his head
And he went and did the Cat instead
He's a weird monkey, very funky.

Invisiblesupersapien
Sapient

Loc: US Ohio
Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: sunit]
    #5284108 - 02/09/06 11:17 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I definitely have numerous occasions where I dream something and it happens shortly after, but I've never dreamed a trip. Although on occasion, when I'm exhausted and slowly falling asleep, I can produce my own insane visuals and warped vision by concentrating now. The strangest imagery ever. It's pretty fun.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #5284358 - 02/10/06 01:05 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well the psilocybin is very close, if not broken down into DMT in the process of absorption. Hehe, you have encountered the dream/reality correlation. They seem to be connected. I have had many prophetic dreams that came true. Such as being pulled over by cops.

Very neat experience and thanks for sharing. You are in Chapel Perilous. Laugh it up with the rest of us. This place is great fun, and great confusion, but only negative if you make it that way. Keep on truckin', brother.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineKaleidoscope
Voodoo Child
Loc: the 28th dimension
Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: supersapien]
    #5284362 - 02/10/06 01:06 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

supersapien said:
...on occasion, when I'm exhausted and slowly falling asleep, I can produce my own insane visuals and warped vision by concentrating now. The strangest imagery ever. It's pretty fun.

I thought I had given myself HPPD when I realized I could do that 2 nights after I tripped on 2C-E...lol It is a bit of fun though!

--------------------

Purple haze, all in my brain, lately things just don't seem the same. Actin' funny but I don't know why, 'scuse me while I kiss the sky.

Offlineoblivia
Stranger
Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: supersapien]
    #5284561 - 02/10/06 03:21 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

supersapien said:
I definitely have numerous occasions where I dream something and it happens shortly after, but I've never dreamed a trip.  Although on occasion, when I'm exhausted and slowly falling asleep, I can produce my own insane visuals and warped vision by concentrating now.  The strangest imagery ever.  It's pretty fun.

I sometimes have very strange visuals too when I go to bed. When I am about to fall asleep and smoked pot shortly before all kind of crazy shit happens with my eyes closed. Last night I was watching TV until I  opened my eyes and realized the TV was turned off.  The second after I could not remember what the show was about, but I know for sure that I was actually analyzing it. It was so real, exactly like I was lying there with my eyes open. It's much like dreaming, but not realizing it although you are awake. Crazy, but cool :grin:

Offlinei_have_boobies
MoonUnit Zappa
Female

Loc: in yo mama... jk, your da...
Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: oblivia]
    #5285106 - 02/10/06 09:27 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

ive fallen asleep on some weird acid, and i started dreaming that i was sleeping, and i was dreaming there, then i was sleeping , and dreaming again, kindof like looking into 2 mirrors facing eachother, reflecting millions of mirrors, but it was with dreaming and sleeping.

--------------------
"A friend with Weed, is a friend Indeed!"

"Why cant we all just get a bong?"

Offlineoblivia
Stranger
Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: i_have_boobies]
    #5286485 - 02/10/06 04:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

That sounds pretty cool.

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5286562 - 02/10/06 04:45 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

once you become aware that time isnt real you can understand how these things happen. next is to figure out why?

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5288178 - 02/11/06 09:18 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

We create in dreams, and manifest our creation, realizing its reality!

In dreams, you can be anything and all, as one and the other, as all in all.

Free to create anything.

When you lie in bed, and construct the whole of your ?reality? you can perceive the infinite possibilities.

When you wake up, and start doing what you do, as pure manifest, as if you created it, choosing between the infinite possibilities, you dreamt up. You start realizing your dreams, in dreaming it anew.

?We can not change the past, but the future, ? is now!?
-Unknown :P

Reality is not a dream; but reality, and a dream, is but a dream?

:wink: :thumbup:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Dream vividly predicted my mushroom trip [Re: Gomp]
    #5288181 - 02/11/06 09:18 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

my dream kind of predicted a trip i went on yesterday too :/

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#5288523 - 02/11/06 12:22 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sunit said:

[if] time is relative.. you could have dreams that last for 300years .. pass by in a second..

would be very confusing to recall all of that upon, waking up.. !?

thus, I think you choose to forget about your dreams.. they are probably too immense!

:laugh::thumbup:

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

#5292522 - 02/12/06 07:42 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Unconsiously choosing, actually, because if you had a choice I'm sure you'd remember all your dreams.  I heard about what physically causes dreams, its like information in your brain randomly bouncing around in your head and your brain can perceive some of this random information and your dream is what your brain takes in of this information and makes sense of.  This is why dreams can be so god damn random.  The thing is when you have a very noticeable dream that actually comes true in reality, that means you had that information in your brain before hand, and it is sort.. eerie.  It's strange you made this post, because I took a nap today and in my nap I had a dream and I was given the choice to steal a few bucks from my dads wallot.  And I did.  Before reading your post I was looking in some drawers and found a wallot I had never seen before.  I grabbed the five bucks out of it and almost put it in my pocket, but upon remembering my dream, I was later searching really hard to get fucked up and I didn't get to, so I put the money back hoping to change what would happen.  The reason I almost took the money, after all, was to buy something to get fucked up. But I made the morally correct decision.  And hopefully made the decision to counter my dream's outcome.  :smile:

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#5293319 - 02/12/06 11:23 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

"...consciously, choosing the choice to be unconsciously chosen!"
-Unknown :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineOpioid
Male

Loc: Canada
    #5293683 - 02/13/06 02:38 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sunit said:

I dont either but i have been smoking MJ like everyday for a while now and my friends tell me thats whats causing it. Have you been to ?

--------------------

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
    #5294542 - 02/13/06 11:58 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

my trip experience... that is similar to what you describe..

yos-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate