Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno
    #528336 - 01/22/02 02:51 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smok [Re: ]
    #528431 - 01/22/02 05:04 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

smoked - an elementry school bathroom
tripped - IN SCHOOL, during art, history, lunch and math

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

Offlinezhukov
enthusiast
Loc: Australia
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: ]
    #528763 - 01/23/02 12:19 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Haven't been anywhere particularly weird personally apart from smoking in an overgrown 19th-century inner-city churchyard which we used to like to do......But my friend years ago (before they built up the barricades higher) took 5 hits (microdots) and climbed the Sydney harbour bridge illegally at night, which she said was particularly difficult because the iron girders kept shifting and melting as she tried to hang on to them.......& its a bloody long way down to the roadway....! :tongue: 

Offlinehilight_tribe
journeyman
Loc: namibia
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: zhukov]
    #528870 - 01/23/02 04:52 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i have smoked, and rolled (e) in the middle of the desert Namib: it was on new years eve, it was a huge rave in the dunes: it was called amphi coz the dunes had the shape of an amphi theater!!!
the only thing was to go down the fuckin dune without fallin and going into a fast hell drive :wink:

--------------------
doors to the passage to the other side
where the soul frees itself in strides

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #528887 - 01/23/02 05:59 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Smoked: In my bosses office while she wasn't there

Tripped: The Grand Canyon(shrooms)

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinebrian_orion
My Brain IsHanging UpsideDown.

#529160 - 01/23/02 02:10 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I worked at a fast food place. My co-worker brought a really big roach to work. He was on break, and I was cooking. He said, "Come on out and smoke this" and I said yeah! So I ditched my post, and we smoked it right next to the back door, which in turn is next to the drive-thru order box, which cops frequent. One of the girls came out and asked if we were smoking anything, and said she could smell it at the front. We laughed, and denied it. The our super came out, and said the same.. I hid the joint behind my back. 3 of our co-workers were out there. Then I just said "Yes!" and pulled it out and took a large lungful. He considered firing us, but didn't. LOL, the entire front of the restaurant did smell like weed!

--------------------
"I can't believe I ate the whole thing"

OfflineBrokedownPalace
addict

Loc: WA state
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: brian_orion]
    #529380 - 01/23/02 06:52 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Weed-high school bathroom w/out doors and in the halls (very quick on hitter), in the movie theatre bathroom while trippin on shrooms, about twenty times in the kitchen of a mexican restaurant where a freind was working. Not sure which is the weirdest...

Shrooms-In a bar while playing guitar on an open mic night when I was 18,... and on an airplane.

Beer-a co-worker and I drank a 12 pac on a fifteen minute break in his car during work one night when we were 17...just had to throw that in cuz i figure that was just as fucked up as anything else...

--------------------
IM A DRUG NERD

that made sence... right?

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smok [Re: Sir Tokes-A-Lot]
    #529388 - 01/23/02 07:01 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Tripped - At school. All fucking day.

Smoked - Oh, I smoked at work every day. But I've pulled out a one hitter in the middle of a class before (Yes, it is possible)

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
    #529389 - 01/23/02 07:02 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i trip on a hit of cid at a funeral once. I had to test it, cause i needed to buy sheets later that day, so i had no choice but to drop. It was really horrible to see my relitives crying and hsit, i didn't care about the dead guy, buch churches are bugs outs, and the music there is sooooo bad!

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

InvisibleMokshaMan
enthusiast
    #529394 - 01/23/02 07:10 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

smoked- In the back office of the convience store I worked at, also in the loading elevator(it was on a college campus during Thanksgiving break, so almost no one was around).

tripped- spent half a trip in a grave yard... it was ok until I came across some tomb stones covered in graffitti. Needless to say, I've decided that I don't want to be buried in a grave yard with a rock. Just give me a plot of land and a tree... sorry for the rant.

--------------------
Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object of life is happiness.
-- George Owell

OfflineRichard_D_James
enthusiast
    #529401 - 01/23/02 07:16 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Strangest place i've tipped:

Shrooms: Middle of a very long runway at a county airport at night. Me and some friends were shooting glow-stix straight up in the air in a water balloon cannon. Have you ever rode your bike or ran with your eyes closed? I had the chance to do both while tripping at night!

Acid: In my younger days (sophomore year) I took some pretty stong Jesus Christ blotter before i remembered that I had to visit my grandma in the hospital. I also forgot to drink water the whole time i was tripping, so by the time i left the hospital, I was feeling like total dog shit and swore off acid for the rest of my life. I didn't do acid again until a few months ago.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: Richard_D_James]
    #529418 - 01/23/02 07:26 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

hahaha @ the drive though, and the uh other one that was funny somewhere after that and the end..i forget. For me it was in HELL or HEAVEN, or INSANITY, or my head...somewhere. It sucked, after i escaped from there, i finished off my trip strapped to a hospital bed, they were doing shit to me, oh no.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
    #529423 - 01/23/02 07:27 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i smoked the herb on the job at the Rose Bowl during UCLA games, concerts, and Galaxy games :-D

haven' tripped anyplace too weird... i did trip in the woods/my cabin in crestline. the weirdest place actually was a few days before that trip (all over the previous winter break) at my dorm room. i live in a 10-story tower complex with two towers which is usually packed with people, but it was completely deserted. they had even changed the locks and i had to get a new key at the main desk. it was pretty awesome though, two deserted towers at our disposal ;-)

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Edited by geokills (01/23/02 07:31 PM)

Offlinehomage_etd
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: geokills]
    #529913 - 01/24/02 07:28 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

smoked(which i dont anymore)- hmm.. i never smoked much, never really liked it, but i used to steal weed from my parents and smoke in there room. i guess itd have to be when i was 11, me and a friend were hitting my dad's bong in his room.

tripped- i got you all beat, cause ive tripped in an airplane twice now. *grunts* werd up.

--------------------
*shrugs*

Offlinechamp
pudding pop
 User Gallery

Loc: unknown trashscape
    #529991 - 01/24/02 09:22 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The wierdest place I ever tripped was at this big garden called Keukenhof, which is a display to the public made by tulip bulb farm companies and the reason that it is wierd is that it is so fucking perfect there! I mean, not a leaf or blade of grass out of place in the whole place, there are indoor pavilions displaying yet more perfect specimens of plant life, also there is a small petting zoo that is totally clean. Basically, the whole place is eerie because it is the ultimate example of man's twisted relationship with nature--in which nature must be tamed, contained and used for our own enjoyment only. It is both beautiful and fun to trip there, but so so strange! It is full of old people, too-which is fine, but I'm just trying to give you a better idea of the whole set up. The experience has led me to believe in "the keukenhof effect" which is what happens when things that are real look fake and things that are fake look real. As for smoking in wierd places, I can't really say for sure.

InvisibleAzulAgave
    #530844 - 01/25/02 07:20 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Rasta Bahn Vail Colorado. I was skiing by myself and it was dumpingsnow there all day long, towards the end of the day I hiked up this one path near Northwoods. At the top of the peak was a solitare pine tree. The wind blows wickedly up there and forms a cornice. On the hike up a boarder and another skier passed me. When I made it to the top the boarder was rolling this huge phat Marely doobie. That experience was really cool. We were literally in a cloud with snow falling around us with a single tree to block the wind. The ski down was awesome too... high on herb and fresh powder. That was ten years ago and it seems like yeasterday. Toking at 10k+ feet on top O the world baby, in a cloud with huge snowflakes falling around you.

Offlineretardricky
Loc: hanover park Il
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: AzulAgave]
    #530846 - 01/25/02 07:40 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Me and a couple of friends were trippin rollerbladin around and you know those things that they make cement in the big tall fuckers. Well somebody got the idea that we could climb up there. So we did, it wasn't so easy on rollerblades let me tell you..........Another time I went on vacation w/ my dad. I was like 14 so he didn't know I did acid..... I dropped 3 hits in the morning when we left and tripped the whole 6 hour drive and then some.....We stopped at a rest stop and I was takin a piss The walls started rolling on me like 4 feet at a time......I made it though and he had no clue I was trippin

--------------------
Santa's not the only one with a bag this year.

Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
    #531245 - 01/25/02 05:17 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Okay,y'all are gonna think I'm strange, but the wierdest place I have ever rolled or tripped, was on the shitter! X always makes me have to drop the kids off at the pool, and it just so happened that the first (and only) time I tripped, it really came on while I was goin'. It IS pretty fucked up to see the bathroom of all places when you first start to trip.

I've smoked out in a Holiday Inn. My boyfriend & I had the very tip top bud from a homegrown plant with a little bit of hash sprinkled into the bowl. I have never been so high in my life, and all I was hoping was that the damned housekeepers didn't show up. Other than that, the strangest place I've ever smoked weed was at your momma's house.

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: 420Girl]
    #532947 - 01/27/02 12:25 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Back in high school i smoked in my spanish class...no lie. the teacher was a sub, and she hardly spoke english, she was a wet back.
We had her all week, and she was practically obliviose. So one day i stuck my head into my backpack, lit up, and took one big hit.

then i took my head outta the book bag and blew a Giant smoke cloud through the class, and it just lingered in the air, eveyone was looking at me, my friends where laughing, the geeks where shocked and disgusted, but the teacher didn't say a word.

The funniest thing was that in was an open space class room that had like cubical walls, and there where like 6 other classes in the open space, lol the whole place smelled like weed for the rest of the day.

I RULE!

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Edited by MeltingPenguin (01/27/02 12:26 PM)

Invisible420Girl
SmokerExtraordinaire

Loc: The Big South
Re: Where's the weirdest place you've tripped/smoked ? [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #532992 - 01/27/02 01:03 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Dude, that's pretty ballsy. :-D ha ha ha!

--------------------

Fuck this......let's go smoke a bowl.

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."  --Freewheelin' Franklin

"Life is not all....flowers and sausages!"

I <heart> Joe!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale