Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Decided to Cook MJ
    #5292930 - 02/12/06 09:51 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I decided why not go ahead and try eating canabis I never don eit since smoking was so easy and why? well now I feel like I want to explore, I dont know how different the high is if anyone would mind telling me.. I heard its more of a body buzz. Anyways what the easiest way of cooking me up some ganja and having a for sure chance of getting high?

Heres a couple I found on erowids wanna get your opinions,

S'mores

(similar to Nutella Biscuit)
Take a graham cracker, use either chocolate or Nutella (a chocolate hazelnut spread), make a layer on graham cracker.
Place about 1 gram (or joint worth) of cheap herb on chocolate.
Place marshmallow on herb.
Place second graham cracker on top.
Toast for 5-15 minutes or Microwave for 30-90 seconds (depends on microwave)

Notes:
Graham crackers can be good, but can get yucky in microwaves.
In toaster, toast on piece of aluminum foil to keep the chocolate from running messily.
If using real chocolate, make sure to melt the chocolate.
The general idea is to cook the cracker but not burn it.

Message-ID: <184302Z24011994@anon.penet.fi>
Newsgroups: alt.drugs
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 1994 18:33:43 UTC
Subject: New way of eating MJ

A FOAF told me about this: (ill add a lil oil on the weed before putting inbetween the pb)

Eating really is the best way to injest, but how many people want to whip
up a batch of brownies every time? It just takes too much time. This
recipe, for "Firecrackers", is really easy, and really fast:

Spread peanut butter thickly on a cracker. Top with perfectly cleaned MJ
(no twigs or seeds, and break up any buds) - about enough for a joint.
Spread peanut butter on another cracker, and put on top of the MJ, peanut
butter side down, so the layers are cracker, PB, MJ, PB, cracker.

Put on some foil, and bake at 300 for 20 minutes. Let cool and eat.

What do you guys think? I just want a strong mj high so I dont wanna use my whole btach of weed I say just enough for a good dose for one person.

--------------------
Quote:

I live to learn and learn to live.

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

On that note fart in public and grin. :publicfart:

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (02/12/06 09:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAKSE
My bruises areblue
 User Gallery

Loc: Ak
Re: Decided to Cook MJ [Re: Muppet69_420]
    #5292992 - 02/12/06 10:07 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Make a couple firecrackers putting around .6g in each.  Those should do it if made correctly! :rastamon:

OfflineSactown_Shroomer
Fool on the Hill

Loc: Sacramento, CA
    #5293034 - 02/12/06 10:17 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

The effects of eating compared to smoking is different in two ways. First, it will get you very high almost narcotic like. Second, you'll be that way for about eight hours.

The best way to prepare the mj for storage is to make ganja butter. I like mine extra potent so I usually go with an eigth of good weed for two sticks of butter. Chop or grind the weed as finely as you can and add it to the butter. Stir it up on low heat for at least 45 minutes. Keep stirring. A little more than an hour seems to work best for me. It's best if you use a crock pot.

The trick is to keep the heat low and keep stirring. You don't want to burn the weed for two reasons. It'll taste like shit and lose potency.

After about an hour the mixture should be extremely dark green. Take it off the heat and strain the butter making sure to get rid of all the nasty pulp. At this point you can discard whatever is left of the weed. Don't worry about throwing it out because all the good stuff (THC) is cooked into the butter. Now you can store it in the fridge just like you would normal butter.

You can add the butter into brownie mix or spread it on eggo waffles. Whatever. Enjoy!

Oh, and don't forget that when you eat weed it takes a while for it to kick in. About 45 minutes to an hour. My girlfriend made the mistake of taking three times too much after 20 minutes of impatiently waiting. She got way too high and was vomiting and acting a fool. Be patient with the butter.

Edited by Sactown_Shroomer (02/12/06 10:22 PM)

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Decided to Cook MJ [Re: Sactown_Shroomer]
    #5293055 - 02/12/06 10:21 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I knew of methods like yours but I would rather try something easier.

Btw oral doseage is around 5g for strong affects I heard so why would I make .6g x2 for myself if I just want one person person to get high. It's schwag so maybe thats a factor. I was thinking about .8g inbetween a ritz with peanutbutter and a lil bit of oil, would this do the trick?

--------------------
Quote:

forget w/e was here b4 it was meth gibberish.... :meff: :rail2: :rail: ....thats as old as my account...

Hail Shroomery!

Edited by Savako (02/12/06 10:26 PM)

InvisibleZorodius
Stranger andStranger

#5293161 - 02/12/06 10:46 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

5g orally? If you mean 5g of cannabis, that would be a lot.
And yes, as mentioned, it's a lot stronger, longer-lasting, and more psychedelic.

OfflineMuppet69_420
Speed feeder
Male User Gallery

Re: Decided to Cook MJ [Re: Zorodius]
    #5293614 - 02/13/06 01:22 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well i digested 2 firecrackers that both made up joints I even powderized them before measuring for both crackers. I put canal oil as well that baked great with it, which I think would have helped. I downed em each about 80-90min ago I heard its possible that it could take 2 hours, I did eat but not heavily and was 1-2 hour before digestion. I started feeling a mild buzz but didnt grow upon that.

--------------------
Quote:

Hail Shroomery!

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
    #5293923 - 02/13/06 07:36 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

heres my step by step recipe for cookies and green dragon. take caution, eating it can be very intense. happy cooking.

*EDIT. i think my cookies work out to about 0.3-0.5 grams. 5g seems way to high IMO, are you using trim? this year i used trim and filled half of a giant ziploc bag, (the ones with the white plastic "zipper" )and made around 80 or so cookies with it. *

"FIND A HAPPY PLACE" SPECIAL COOKIES
*a note on eating cannabis*
"If you take cannabis orally, you could be in for quite a ride. The liver metabolises THC into 11-OH-*9-THC, a compound three times more psychoactive than smoking it. Oral cannabis is a powerful, almost psychedelic experience, very uncomfortable if you're not expecting it.
The effects are slower to come on (1 hour) and last considerably longer (around 4-5 hours)"
-MARIJUANA and MEDICINE: Assessing The Science Base, pg 43
1 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter try to get unsalted butter if you can (have 1 cup handy, in case you need to add more, MARGARINE WILL NOT WORK!!!!)
3/8 cup white sugar
3/8 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (NOTE: you can substitute vodka, whisky, scotch, basically anything over 20% alcohol)
1 egg
1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
1/4 oz of the green (you can also use a 1/2 oz just eat half a cookie) ***I use quality bud not leaves, trim or shwagg so i do not know the ratios for those***
you also need 2 large bowls, a cookie sheet, 1 small pot, measuring cup, coffee grinder, 8''x8'' piece of cloth/2 layers of paper towel, a sieve, mix master, and a oven.
1)turn on stove top burner to "3-4" AKA low-med heat.
2)turn on oven to 375 degrees
3)In bowl 1 combine flour, baking soda and salt.
4)In bowl 2 combine white sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract
5) now, melt just the buttter in a small pot (try low-med heat...like say "3-4" on the average stove burner dial. now measure it out until you have 1/2 cup. if you have any excess, set it aside (you need it later).
6) using a coffee grinder, bud buster or plain old scissors, chop up the herb as finely as possible.
7) add the butter back into the small pot. now add the bud to the butter and stir really good for a minute or so. the trick to doing this is to keep stirring. the time for making cannabutter is around 20 minutes. you want the butter to turn nice and dark. you also want the butter to steam and have some SMALL bubbles, BUT NOT BOIL violently. remember to keep stirring every 20 seconds or so. if it begins to have small bubbles, take off heat for 30 sec or so and keep stirring. remember butter boils at around 200 degrees and water at 100 degrees, so its much hotter than you may think.
8) once its done, take off heat and turn stove off. you now have unfiltered cannabutter. take that 8''x8'' piece of cloth/paper towel and stick it inside the sieve. the cloth/paper towel acts as a filter.
9) now empty the measuring cup (if there was any excess normal butter in it) and place under the sieve.
10) add the cannabutter into the sieve on top of the cloth and let it drain into the measuring cup. now take the cloth/paper towel with the herb inside it and SQUEEZE every last drop out of it. (NOTE: cannabutter can somewhat be absorbed through your skin)
11) now measure it, add more normal butter if neccesary. usually though you lose some so its mandatory.
12) now ditch the herb in the cloth/paper towel
13) now go to bowl 2 and add the cannabutter to it. get out the mix master. beat until creamy. beat in egg.
14) GRADUALLY! add contents from bowl 1 to bowl 2. add chocolate chips if desired. 15) now eyeball out 20 cookies. roll them into balls. try to make them as even as possible. for your first time try 1 cookie. dont eat another one if it doesnt kick in after an hour. sometimes it takes longer. sometimes it takes 30 minutes. your sanity depends on it. *Dont drive a car or have anything important to do later on as these innocent looking cookies will lay waste to anything that eats them*
16) bake for 9-11 minutes
ENJOY!

"Green Dragon"

Green Dragon is a potent cannabis drink made from strong proof drinking alcohol. it should never be drank straight as its too strong. Blue Gatorade is an excellent mixer

1 bottle of "everclear". approx. 250ml 95% grain alcohol. ask the clerk at the liquor store...sometimes they keep it behind the counter. it is banned in some states/provinces. vodka wont work as good. if you cant find any at the stores, either make your own with a reflux still or take a drive into the country and purchase some moonshine from a local hillbilly. the next best thing is Bacardi 151, as its 75% alcohol.

3.5g of green. ***I use quality bud not leaves, trim or shwagg so i do not know the ratios for those***
1 coffee grinder, bud buster or a pair of scissors if your in a pinch
5 coffee filters
1 glass jar
1 funnel
1) grind up the green very well and add to the bottle of everclear.
2) shake it everday or so.
3) resist the urge to drink it. minimum time is 2 weeks. it should be fairly dark green at this point. ive had some that was close to a year old and it blew the pants off everyone. so, like a fine wine it improves with age. the longer the better.
4)take the glass jar and put all the coffee filters on the mouth of it.
5)pour the green dragon into it. it'll take a while to filter
6) now sqeeze every last drop from the filters as there is still a bit in there. i like to press down on the slurry with a spoon to get it all out. 1 filter usually tears...thats why i use 5.
7) rinse out any particles that was in the original bottle and put a funnel on top. put the green dragon back in the original bottle.

you now have filtered green dragon. 1 shot is equal to smoking a fat one by yourself and taking 2-3 shots of vodka so dont drive on this!!! DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN 1 SHOT!!!!!

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

Edited by Bob_J (02/13/06 07:43 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale