Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepeachhead
Stranger
What should we do?
    #592972 - 03/29/02 03:55 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

hi,
a friend and i have been planning to trip this spring break for about 3 months. the time is here and we find out the guy were supposed to do it with has to go to colorado. this leaves us with nowhere to go. my friends parents are strict so they have to talk to the parents of who evers house he visits. would it be safe to just do it in his room and split an eighth so nothing too wacky happens? any other suggestions would help a lot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKaren
Pooh-Bah
Female

Re: What should we do? [Re: peachhead]
    #593094 - 03/29/02 05:48 PM (22 years, 5 days ago)

If your friends parents are strict you shouldn't even consider doing it at his place.

The problem with that is that you and he are going to be so worried about his parents catching you that you are bound to have a bad trip. It's not worth it.

I'm guessing this is your first time doing it. If so it is probably a mistake to think that nothing too wacky will happen splitting an eighth. I split an 1/8 my first time and was seeing all sorts of stuff. Lots of people that trip on a semi-regular basis only have about 2 grams.

I am not trying to talk you out of taking that much. I totally think you should take that much actually. Just don't expect that because you only have half an eighth that you won't be feeling pretty out there.

Try and figure out some other alternative to his place with his parents home. You will have a much better time.

Offlinepeachhead
Stranger
Re: What should we do? [Re: Karen]
    #593172 - 03/29/02 08:24 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

thanks anyone else?

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Post deleted by Anno [Re: peachhead]
    #593190 - 03/29/02 08:46 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

Offlinepeachhead
Stranger
Re: What should we do? [Re: ]
    #593235 - 03/29/02 10:12 PM (22 years, 4 days ago)

thanks for the advice.... i think we are going to keep thinking of a place or wait till that kid comes back...which means waiting 2 weeks :frown:

InvisibleRedeyejedi
fierce nobgoblin
Loc: mid-western Canada
    #593990 - 03/30/02 08:14 PM (22 years, 3 days ago)

I agree, parents are a very bad thing to have around if your a tripped out youngin'. Unless they're cool, or really stupid, you might get off saying you were just drinking as opposed to eating shrooms. Or if they're asleep and won't bother you, that might be okay for just a half eighth. Otherwise you should probably wait for a better time, dude.

--------------------
Psst.. hey kid, you like havin fun, eh? ever wanna fly? you can have the first rock free there, and sell these to your buddies for me, and there's more where that came from, there, eh?! - disgusting reality of how i get fuckin paid, right, 'sides fuckin wellfare, and the fuckin' bingo earnins there, right. Fuckin rights, eh.

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #594507 - 03/31/02 10:34 AM (22 years, 3 days ago)

Any chance of going on a camping trip?

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Offlinegrowin
addict
Re: What should we do? [Re: Seuss]
    #596379 - 04/02/02 10:03 AM (22 years, 1 day ago)

most of my best trips were outdoors, either at nature (+ a party), at the beach, just waking a long long walk in the street with some friends.

if no place is viable just pick a one that is.
the sea is fun and intresting... just dont try see how deep you can get.

a growin original

OfflineRyan_12
One Toke OverThe Line
Male
Re: What should we do? [Re: growin]
    #5287346 - 02/10/06 09:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

yeah man if you've only smoked weed, shrooms are allooooott more itense then weed. i went into my first trip thinking that itd just be a little step up from weed but it wasnt lol it was hella intense but its alot of fun

--------------------
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

InvisibleVirgilKane
Miner for truth and delusion
 User Gallery

Loc: lowdown
Re: What should we do? [Re: Ryan_12]
    #5287543 - 02/10/06 10:41 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Well, I'm hoping that the original poster is at least of legal age now since it's been four years since he posted this. And by the sound of it, he wasn't anywhere near 18 at the time that he did.  :rofl2:

--------------------
Absense of evidence is not evidence of absense...

"Religion is a defense against a religious experience"
              Carl G. Jung

"So really, ordinary reality is a kind of chemical habit, sanctioned by culture, which says it's okay to use certain drugs, eat certain foods, and have certain sexual behaviors. However, when you transcend all this pre-conditioning by returning to the original wisdom of the animal body, then you discover this immense dimension of opportunity. For some people, it is a frightening risk. To me, that's the psychedelic experience."
Terence McKenna

Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: What should we do? [Re: VirgilKane]
    #5287632 - 02/10/06 11:28 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

rule number one, dont make any plans
rule number two, there are no rules

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5287728 - 02/11/06 12:36 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

If its warm enough, which it likely will be in the spring, I suggest you take it outside. When tripping, you likely wont want to do anything else. You dont need to anything but have a good time with a good friend and trip your balls off in some forest preserve.
My best trips were all outside and within walking distance to me or my trip buddies house, and once you come down a bit, there is nothing like going indoors, especially if you had been cold the whole time. The hardest trip I ever took was on around 1000 mics of acid during a blizzard. Hows that for planning. We didnt plan It one bit, and though we were cold, it was the craziest experience ever. I was a senior in highschool, neither of us had a watch but we knew we would go to one of our homes at some point. The below zero trip was fucking out of this world(we didnt care how cold it was outside). Our dose and our setting was uncontrived except for the fact that we knew we would be safe outside.

Edited by stemmer (02/11/06 12:38 AM)

Offlinesunit
Big Nose
Male

#5287947 - 02/11/06 05:48 AM (18 years, 1 month ago)

find yourself a nice spot on the lawn?

--------------------
Well, I set my monkey on the log
And ordered him to do the Dog
He wagged his tail and shook his head
And he went and did the Cat instead
He's a weird monkey, very funky.

OfflineRyan_12
One Toke OverThe Line
Male
Re: What should we do? [Re: sunit]
    #5289492 - 02/11/06 05:19 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

wow hahah i didnt see that this post was made 4 years ago lol sorry

--------------------
Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: What should we do? [Re: Ryan_12]
    #5291724 - 02/12/06 02:48 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I wonder what they ended up doing.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag