Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

$10 SYRINGES!!!
    #527523 - 01/21/02 07:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i have 12cc syringes of gulf coast i want to lose. $10 each, must be cash. all made from a very large and thick print. interesting trades will be considered.
PM me. i also have amazon. 2x12cc $15, and 3x12cc syringes for $20
amazon and/or gulf coast.
PS - kosher???
PS - this is a very temporary offer.

Edited by Anonymous (01/26/02 05:44 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
Re: $10 SYRINGES!!! [Re: ]
    #527931 - 01/22/02 05:03 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

are your syringes made from the fsr print you got for free from ralph? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum15&Number=522788&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=

quote:"not to often i get high JUST FROM LOOKING AT A SPORE PRINT. thanks for the GC ralph...in a few months you can expect some donations for the FSR. also: anyone have any suggestions or info particular to gulf coast strain?"

doesnt seem kosher to sell something you didnt make yourself. imo, of course.

and if its not the same, i eat my crow ahead of time.

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

Edited by oscill8 (01/22/02 05:07 AM)

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
Re: $10 SYRINGES!!! [Re: oscill8]
    #528198 - 01/22/02 01:51 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

lol hawks outta a job then. and wouldnt that make ppl who buy syringes just as guilty?

Anonymous

Re: $10 SYRINGES!!! [Re: Peyotl]
    #528215 - 01/22/02 02:12 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Most if not all vendors have wholesale suppliers.

InvisibleNighted

Loc: U.S.A.
    #528365 - 01/22/02 05:22 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

"doesnt seem kosher to sell something you didnt make yourself. imo, of course"

Nike and Levi's do it everyday. Did you know that Levi's doesn't even make jeans anymore? They just license the brand name now. Same for Nike. Don't even get me started about Wal-Mart...

--------------------

Freedom defined is freedom denied.

Invisibleoscill8
*bondage fairy*
Re: $10 SYRINGES!!! [Re: Nighted]
    #528493 - 01/22/02 08:47 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

okay. but imo, the way the fsr works is- good hearted people who try and spread the spores for free send their prints into ralph. and these arent shitprints, either- a lot of VERY NICE prints go to the fsr. vendors used to send prints for free as well (dont know how common that is anymore). ralph sends them out to people forfree (plus postage)... and ralph runs a contest to promote the FREE spread of the FREE spores, which the poster got for free. no postage even, i believe.

this seems to subvert the purpose of the fsr. send away for a free print that is meant to "spread the wealth," so to speak- and then turn around and make several syringes from the print? and then, sell them? it doesnt help the community in the least, and only profits the above poster. the fsr is here to help people cultivate, not to make them into vendors or make them money. thats not what its about.

captialism isnt bad, my friends. but subverting something like the fsr stinks to high heaven. there is a difference. i know i shouldnt get high and mighty about the fsr, but in a way- i have that right. the fsr is prettyimportant to me ideologically and personally. ive sent many prints to the fsr and to others, with no recompense, because this is a noble, interesting hobby- and i like to see people try new things. i dont cultivate anymore, (therefore, cant send anything anymore), so perhaps in the 2 months since ive stopped this has become moot. but i know what it means to me, personally, to send prints to the fsr, knowing ralph is there sending them right back out to people who want to expand their libraries, horizons, whatever. its something people do out of kindness and love for their fellow cultivators, and not for profit. if we wanted to see our spores make money, wed become wholesalers. and yes, we do give the prints away, but we do it with a nobler purpose in mind. do you think if a vendor gave prints to the fsr for free, and someone got a free print, and simply made a syringe of it- thats okay? that the vendor would think that was okay? prolly not, b/c it not only acts in competition with the vendor, but takes his product as well. people who donate to the fsr dont think that a vendor is going to be reselling their prints in syringe form, at no initial cost to the vendor. i guarantee that.

i know about wholesaling, and pretty much how it does/should work around here. but thats not what happened as detailed in my link above, if im reading it correctly. nike, etc (though i have some serious problems with nike personally)- doesnt get things for free and repackage them for sale. no one does. this is not about slave labor and such, so i dont think allusions that may appear in this thread will be relevant to it. but buyingsomething wholesale and selling it is way different than getting something free (that was meant to stay free) and selling it is different. retail works because vendors (in all arenas, not just spores) front the costs of doing business here. one cost is the wholesale prints, etc.- but there are many others (advertising, creation of websites, customer service, etc.) wholesalers dont have to do this and get a smaller return than vendors do b/c they run at lower costs. its just the way the world works.

in all likihood, ralph sent a personal print to the above poster, since his are abnormally large and cause multiple postings as to that :smile: but do you really think its alright to take something youve gotten for free, that was meant to fulfill one purpose (spreading the spores, and sending them back to the fsr), and used for another (selling syringes for profit)? ralph sells his personal prints, and syringes. is it okay to take a gift and repackage it for sale, directly competing with the giver? but i digress, as this is about my feelings about the fsr.

it still doesnt seem right, and none of the above posts seem to understand why i dont think its kosher. perhaps someone will now...?

i will still eat my words if the original poster is not selling syringes he made from a fsr print. but if they were, everything i said still stands. it is opinion, but it is mine, and i sincerely doubt anyone will be able to change it.

osc.

ps. - i know someone will ask, or perhaps not. what about prints made from fruit whose original spores came from the fsr? do i have a problem with that? nope. why? because, they were created by the printer/vendor/whatever. there was some initial investment in their creation, and if the person sees fit to have a return on that initial investment, fine. but there was not one here.

long live the fsr. ten thousand years for the spores i say... (chinese new year is on us, and such). id link to the fsr but i dont know the address off the top of my head... sorry ralph. ::grin:: im sure ill make it up to you. 

--------------------
? oscill8 2001, 2002
"Any data submitted to Shroomery.org becomes our property"

InvisibleNighted

#528771 - 01/23/02 02:34 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, I'm not gonna read all that...I'll go see it when the movie comes out.

--------------------

Anonymous

#528856 - 01/23/02 05:19 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Post Deleted a la Obscurity

Anonymous

#528989 - 01/23/02 11:58 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I read it and she's right.

If somebody is nice enough to give you something for free, you sholdn't turn around and try to sell it for a profit. If you don't want it, pass it on to somebody else for free.

If he had gone to the effort of growing the shrooms himself and then sell those prints, that is fine.

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#529019 - 01/23/02 12:45 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleNighted

Re: $10 SYRINGES!!! [Re: ralphster44]
    #529207 - 01/23/02 05:14 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

"I wish more people would send back prints.
I have received only about 100 in the last 3 months."

How odd that you wouldn't accept an offer for more than. You were pm'd once and offered some prints in exchange for one print. Your response was something like "I don't do trades, send a dollar like everyone else". I don't see the difference. You get more inventory for your precious FSR and everyone is happy. More would have been offered in the future. Many are sent out to ppl in this forum now and nothing has been asked in return. Sounds like you're more interested in helping yourself and boosting your own ego. I find it interesting that someone can't make a buck off of prints they get from you, yet you do it everyday.

--------------------

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: $10 SYRINGES!!! [Re: Nighted]
    #530053 - 01/24/02 12:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Anonymous

#530335 - 01/24/02 06:53 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i enjoy everyones replies.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum