Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

A thought I developped for myself
    #5265118 - 02/05/06 01:55 AM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I understand this post completely and it is written with my personal understanding in mind. If anyone else can follow it then good. I may develop it more for others in the future as I feel it could be very helpful.

Happiness - the feeling
Happiness - what it truly is

Growth - the feeling - is what I generally attempt to cling on to when I feel a reaction from a thought. This also loses my grasp on that feeling.

I think it's best if I think I don't have happiness - the feeling
But I have the things that happiness is?
Either way, ignore the feeling that comes on, it isn't what I'm after. Look at what comes behind it, what is the cause of it.
Don't play with the oncoming feeling, pushing it up or down, it's irrelevent. It will form its results based on my realizations.

Focus on the thought that brought the feeling of growth - don't jump to the feeling thinking that's what it's about. This will take practice, but it's the thoughts that are liberating, but I'm in the bad habit of forsaking the thoughts in favor of the feeling and then I end up with neither.
Let the thoughts develop fully, see what they are. This is important. They are never bad, I just get scared without cause halfway through the thoughts and try to abandon them thinking that they won't haven existed then. They still did tho, and they are never unfavorable. They don't hurt me, and I don't lose anything for thinking them through. In fact I gain. There isn't mysteriously more that I receive when I reject thoughts in favor of obscurity. But I guess as though there is, in the moment. But once a thought happens it happens, and it will wait to be completed until I finally complete it.

I don't know how this relates to creativity, but I know it does not damage it. It is then frustrating because I don't know where creativity comes from. I might just have to trust in it. Or it would be logical that I make the creativity as I go out of interest, or dedication to getting those specific thoughts completed, while I ignore others.

Pay attention to the thought behind the feeling, not the feeling itself. Let the feeling do whatever it does on its own. Feelings are fleeting, and it isn't the goal to always have a certain feeling, as disappointing as that might be to me. And don't guess what the thought is based off the feeling, take hold of the thought itself, whatever it is, even if it is not what I want to be thinking at the moment. First take care of all current thoughts, then I will be free to choose something new to work on. Even if it means I don't know how I will look in public, lost in a thought. I am only in that situation because I have not dealt with these thoughts in their proper time. So take care of them now because they are a priority - above working something new into a conversation or whatnot.

Even when a thought seems to be discriminatory against someone, or rude towards a friend or callous, every thought is a good thought, and all those thoughts need developping. They will stay around, stuck halfway in your head even if you don't finish them. The only way to move on is to allow those thoughts to process all the way through. And then they also give you a lead on what you need to learn to grow away from the negative.

Happiness - the feeling - never focus on it
Happiness - where it comes from - always focus on those things and the feeling will never go away

The mind makes its thoughts based on all the information that is known to the individual. The mind is always logical, and would always be perfectly correct if all the information it contained was all of the possible information in the world. However often our thoughts are faulty because there is information we are missing, and we know there are things we are mssing. Nevertheless, the mind will automatically present the logical summation of what its personal information accounts to. This means there can be many negative thoughts and condescending views in our minds, and they must be acknowleged because they are good - it's just that they are based on incomplete information and so do not address the real situation properly. But they do address your thoughts adequately. Throughout all this, as stated before, the mind also knows that there is stuff that it doesn't know, and that the full truth is all good, so negative responses are inappropriate to act out. Knowing that there is more to a situation than you know and acting in accordance, ignoring the negative thoughts is faith.

Edited by Disco Cat (02/05/06 02:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: A thought I developped for myself [Re: Disco Cat]
    #5266124 - 02/05/06 12:51 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Good post :thumbup: :heart:  Therapeutic words.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: A thought I developped for myself [Re: Cherk]
    #5266588 - 02/05/06 03:08 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks :smile: Last night I also wrote out a theory that I believe shows the internal source of stress as well as mental & physical disabilities, but I don't know how I want to present it. If it's a new concept then I'd like to show it to someone in a relevant field who might be able to do something with it, basically coz it's a diagram that could be patented or something like that. I don't really know what they do with these things.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

#5266599 - 02/05/06 03:18 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I'd love to take a look at it and give you some feedback.  Feel free to post it here or PM it to me if you'd like.  Have a nice day :smile:

--------------------

SIKE

InvisibleDisco Cat
iS A PoiNdexteR

Re: A thought I developped for myself [Re: Cherk]
    #5266702 - 02/05/06 03:57 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

I'll organize it over the next couple days and then I'll pm it to you.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

#5266762 - 02/05/06 04:27 PM (18 years, 2 months ago)

Sweet :thumbup:

--------------------

SIKE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies