Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

www.reachus.at/magicmushroomcove
    #525551 - 01/19/02 12:15 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Hey now,

First, the .at domain is for Austria.

www.reachus.at is owned by aliasnames.com and provides subdirectory services, which is why it is reachus.at/magicshrooms as opposed to magicshrooms.at or .com.

My guess is that they're doing it to keep down costs, but that seems very silly to me, unless Austria has some different rules.

They're also using that firm's ecommerce system. I find it odd that they've chosen to use eGold/OS-Gold as opposed to visa/amex/mc, as those curriencies are relatively new and entirely a net-based currency that is backed by real gold in some bank. However, eGold was on fucked company a few eeeks back, but not as an official fuck, just a curiosity piece.

It also appears to be tied to graffiti.net as when you first go to the domain it pulls something from those servers. That domain is owned by a hong kong company based there.

Reachus.at is running windows 2000 and IIS 5.0. Netcraft has no other info on it as my request was the first.

Aliasnames.com, which hosts and presumeably owns reachus.at is owned by someone at 4 Blair Court East Brunswick, NJ 08816.

If you look at it for a second, there's a marketing ploy here.

If you want to talk to us, you can Reach Us At....reachus.at. See? So it probably isn't hosted in Austria, its here in the US.

OK, so let's look at the source. Whoops! Now, when you right click, that feature has been blocked with a java script that's hosted by Graffiti.net. I wonder why they don't want the source code viewed? There are also 2 frames, the main big one and a tiny one at the very bottom. As it turns out, in the code, it shows that at least the pictures are hosted at Graffiti.net.

Sooo....let's see, according to network solutions...aliasnames.com is owned by some girl named Natasha Gleason in NJ. Graffiti.net is owned by that hong kong company. Huh.

The tiny little frame at the bottom that's about 2 pixels high doesn't seem to have anything in it except for meta data and some html, so that seems ok.

So, I have no answers for you. I don't know why they'd go to all this trouble except for the obvious reasons of hiding shit. You could always try to Google the Hong Kong company name and Natasha Gleason and see what happens. However, none of this really gets at the main point, which is who the heck owns the magic mushroom company. I could guess that it is the Hong Kong company, but that'd be unlikely and they're probably just a host.

So the Hong Kong company is called Outblaze Limited, www.outblaze.com and they are big and legit. They have an investor called PCCW, which is very big and tied to communist china. There's also a common link to Ed Keller LTD, but that's a hard one to trace in any meaningful way. It'd take more time and may not provide the answers you seek.

So, I still have nothing concrete for you. The real question of who is the mushroom guy, and I don't have an answer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: www.reachus.at/magicmushroomcove [Re: ]
    #525567 - 01/19/02 12:28 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Are you a professional investigator?

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #525570 - 01/19/02 12:34 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

he sounds like one....lolz

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Anonymous

Re: www.reachus.at/magicmushroomcove [Re: Roadkill]
    #525769 - 01/19/02 06:51 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

No

Im just a web guy.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#526196 - 01/20/02 01:17 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

LOL....
I think he did his homework pretty damn good :)

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlineun0r
enthusiast

Loc: North East, USA
Re: www.reachus.at/magicmushroomcove [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #526430 - 01/20/02 08:43 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

As a fellow web guy I do the same thing. Investigate ips, check out the related pages. Though i personally would not trust anyone without a domain.

--------------------
- Bill Goat

Anonymous

Re: www.reachus.at/magicmushroomcove [Re: un0r]
    #526439 - 01/20/02 09:11 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I just don't think it's right publishing anyones name and the state they are living in on a public BB. Not without their permission. Just my oppinion.

Anonymous

#526639 - 01/20/02 02:41 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I dont think I would trust this site. They make a good effort to make you think there sneakey and evading the law somehow. It only took me 5 minutes to get all that info on them. The person who owns the site in the states said she had no idea she was selling illegal drugs. Two hours later her phone was turned off.
So do you have any more interesting sites to look at?
Potomac Maryland 20854

Anonymous

#526647 - 01/20/02 02:47 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Are you in N. Potomac near Gaithersburg, or the Falls road Rockville/Bethesda area?

Anonymous

#526666 - 01/20/02 03:06 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry Potomac, I just didn't see the need to post that lady's name and town. I still don't. Oh well, we all think differently I guess.

Offlinemoxjet20
Loc: santa cruz, magical land ...
    #528705 - 01/22/02 11:07 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

the point is, he didn't post anything that wasn't publicly available boxtop.. all people who register a domain name must provide contact info, and this can be looked up by anyone.. http://www.amnesi.com/hostinfo/

--------------------
Free Spore Ring
what became of subtlety?

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #528740 - 01/22/02 11:38 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Detective potomac :wink:

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #528753 - 01/22/02 11:56 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

>The person who owns the site in the states said she had no
>idea she was selling illegal drugs.

if you mean the lady that provides this subdirectory forwarding services, then she off course doesn?t know each and every registrant who uses this free service.

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

#530240 - 01/24/02 02:26 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

The site (http://spamex.com) which hosts his "disposable" e-mail address also doesn't realize he is in violation of their contract (Section 10 of Terms) by being "in connection with illegal activites." All e-mail regarding questions, comments, etc.. go through spamex.com encrypted to his real e-mail adress. Haha oh well, he's taking a risk doing what he's doing regardless.

By the way, I don't know much about the payment services he uses (Egold and such) but I would assume he doesn't use credit cards because that would leave a nice clean paper trail if he was ever caught.

Thats my two cents.

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate