Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
fucking dogs
    #5262488 - 02/04/06 12:52 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

my landlord lives downstairs and has three fucking mutts that he leaves downstairs most of the day while he's away. Normally I love dogs, but these are totally untrained and have no control or self-esteem. I have very little respect for shithead dogs. Anyway, he usually asks me to let them outside whenever I'm home, which I usually do... but today I come home and go upstairs (where my part of the house is...) and there is nasty liquid dog shit all over the fucking floor in front of my room, in the hallway.. ON MY FUCKING BACKPACK, it was absolutely disgusting. The smell was such that I vomited immediately. Since I have no idea when my roommate would be home, I reluctantly cleaned up it.. but let me tell you.. I have no stomach whatsoever for vile nastiness. I had to open all the windows and doors in the house and I felt like puking every second I was doing it, and I did.. twice more. Finally its clean, but I cannot shake the putrid disgustingness from my visceral sensory input devices.

Mother fucker left the doors downstairs wide open so those dogs could come upstairs on free reign and shit all over MY part of the house. I'm fucking pissed. It's bad enough that he leaves them locked up all day so they shit all over his part of the house downstairs.. but this is fucking ridiculous. This isn't the first time something like this has happened.. last time one of them came up and pissed all over my $300 snowboarding jacket which happened to be lying on the floor somehow.. luckily its waterproof.. but I gave him hell for that.. but this is just fucking ridiculous.

Word to the wise. If you are going to own animals, you need to fucking take care of them. You need to TRAIN your animals. If you are unable to take care of them as they need to be taken care of.. fucking give them to someone that can. You don't leave three stupid ass mutt dogs unsupervised to run around and shit all over the place all day long.. that's just fucking horrible. Next time I'm going to throw them out on the street.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: fucking dogs [Re: Shroomism]
    #5262506 - 02/04/06 12:58 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You've got no one to love, I'm just fucking the dog
Fuck, fuck, fucking the dog

--------------------

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #5262570 - 02/04/06 01:20 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

That really sucks shroomism.  Some people shouldn't be allowed to have animals, if they're not going to take the time to properly train them and socialize them.  I feel bad for the dogs, home alone all day.  Dogs are naturally pretty clean animals.  They don't LIKE to go in the house...but if they're cooped up for long enough without supervision, they will.  I'd have a talk with your roommate about the responsiblities of owning dogs...they're not like cats, you can't expect them to fend for themselves for hours on end.  It's bad for their temperment, and for their health as well. 

Good Luck, and I hope no more of your stuff gets shit on  :crazy:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: fucking dogs [Re: Liz]
    #5262588 - 02/04/06 01:24 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

and thats the exact reason why i dont want to own a dog. Ive been dying to get a puppy, but im not home enough to take care of it. After a long day at school the last thing i want to do is come home to piles of dog shit and puddles of pee everywhere.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #5262595 - 02/04/06 01:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

I bet the look on your face right after you identified the smell and right before you vomitted was priceless :grin:

but yeah I agree, people that don't know anything about dogs should not have dogs :yesnod:

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #5262604 - 02/04/06 01:26 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

AHH! That's pretty damn nasty.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #5262614 - 02/04/06 01:29 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
but today I come home and go upstairs (where my part of the house is...) and there is nasty liquid dog shit all over the fucking floor in front of my room, in the hallway.. ON MY FUCKING BACKPACK

:lol:  Sorry...I couldn't help that.

Man..you can't catch a break this week.  You get fired and these little dogs fuck with you like that?  I would be going postal.

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: fucking dogs [Re: coda]
    #5262629 - 02/04/06 01:32 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

We got a dog about 3 months months ago, and it was only possible because for the most part, someone is ALWAYS here to take care of her.  She can now be left alone for up to like 4-5 hours at a time, but that rarely happens, since we bring her pretty much everywhere. 

Training a dog is pretty easy, it just takes a lot of time commitment initially while the dog gets used to you, and its new surroundings.  It's really very rewarding once they're somewhat trained and loyal to you....great companions.  But yeah...I hate it when people who are never home get animals that require pretty much constant attention.  I had a neighbor next door to me at an old apartment that would tie up her golden retriever in the back yard for days at a time, with some water and a little food.  Didn't matter if it was freezing out or whatever, the poor dog was miserable, constantly barking and whatnot.  The final straw was when I watched her pack up her car with camping gear, leaving the dog in the backyard, and took off.  I waited and watched for her to come home, hoping I was wrong, but after a day and 1/2 I walked over, hopped her fence, took her dog and brought it home with me.  I left a note on her front door telling her that if she wanted her dog she could come speak to me about it.  She came home FOUR days later, came over, we had some words, and I told her if I saw her neglecting her animal again, I'd call the MSPCA.  I fucking hate irresponsible people.  :thumbdown: :mad:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5264503 - 02/04/06 10:20 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

You should be getting some money off next month's rent.

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5264524 - 02/04/06 10:25 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

:evildog:

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: fucking dogs [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5264564 - 02/04/06 10:36 PM (18 years, 1 month ago)

Seriously man.. actually I think I will demand it.

Ifallapart- I hate them too :thumbdown:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom